Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Allah's Creation

Rate this topic

Hameedeh

• Advanced Member

Now what if someone told you these all just evolved through random aimless mutations and 'natural selection'. Do you believe life of this complexity can arise from such a mechanism, or is an underlying intelligent cause needed?

Lol why're you saying this to me? I said SubhanAllah. The perfection and complexity of humans and animals intellectually, emotionally and physically indicates volumes about a perfect Allah. There is so much beauty in animals expressing love for their kind, its not possible for it to be evolution or aimless mutation. It is has to be a creation of the Kind and merciful Lord. So blessed to be a Muslim, Alhamdollilah:)

And so many feline pictures in one place, I'm a little high y'all :P

• Advanced Member

Now what if someone told you these all just evolved through random aimless mutations and 'natural selection'. Do you believe life of this complexity can arise from such a mechanism, or is an underlying intelligent cause needed?

Allah is the Greatest indeed

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little confused at this thread. Some of you believe in the theory of evolution, yet are saying Mashallah ?

All of this beauty, according to some of you, is the result or random, aimless mutations, and not Divinely guided creation.

Can't have it both ways guys (:

I am a little confused at this thread. Some of you believe in the theory of evolution, yet are saying Mashallah ?

All of this beauty, according to some of you, is the result or random, aimless mutations, and not Divinely guided creation.

Can't have it both ways guys (:

No Muslim, assuming they believe in evolution in the first place, believes that the mutations are not divinely guided, only atheists believe that.

Edited by Naruto

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Whenever I want to put a smile on my face, I come to this topic. I hope that in the future people keep this topic alive. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Lol!!!!!!!

Dude, this is AMAZING and mind blowing! :lol:

Look at the fly, it's just chilling it looks like it has shades on.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-amazing-fruit-fly-evolved-to-have-pictures-of-ants-1461247226

• 2 weeks later...