Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hameedeh

Allah's Creation

Rate this topic

On 10/17/2010 at 11:38 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Holy Qur'an Sura 36 Aya 36

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَزْوَاجَ كُلَّهَا مِمَّا تُنْبِتُ الْأَرْضُ وَمِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَمِمَّا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ { 36}

[shakir 36:36] Glory be to Him Who created pairs of all things, of what the earth grows, and of their kind and of what they do not know.

It wasn't until 1694 that German botanist Rudolph Jacob Camerarius, in his description of plant anatomy, identified the stamens as the male part and the style and stigma as the female part and the role of pollination. I am bad at math, but from the Holy Qur'an, Prophet SA and Ahlul Bayt AS already knew that plants were created in pairs many many years earlier than the scientist did.

Sis,

your pics are marvelous ... just like your a fabolous and a beautiful person so are your posts filled with beauty and spleandour...keep up the good work....

Your comparison of the knowledge of humans and that of their CREATOR is obviously true....but surprisingly humans (non believing ) tend to forget that they are a creation and only discover the creation around them .....

May Allah bless us all....Ameen

On 5/11/2010 at 0:06 AM, Ya AhlulBayt said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sub7anallah! It's absolutely stunning to look at Allah(swt) beautiful creations!

Thanks for sharing!

Feamanillah~

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Ya AhlulBayt Sister, thank you for the message! Please forgive me for not answering you sooner. I don't know how I missed your message. No hard feelings? :)

On 10/19/2010 at 5:53 AM, iraqia said:

wow...its just beautifull......subhanallah

(bismillah)

(salam)

@iraqiaThank you for posting, sister. Praying for your studies and good exams. :)

On 10/19/2010 at 6:28 AM, Faris-Al-Hujjat said:

Sis,

your pics are marvelous ... just like your a fabolous and a beautiful person so are your posts filled with beauty and spleandour...keep up the good work....

Your comparison of the knowledge of humans and that of their CREATOR is obviously true....but surprisingly humans (non believing ) tend to forget that they are a creation and only discover the creation around them .....

May Allah bless us all....Ameen

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Faris-Al-Hujjat Thank you brother Faris-Al-Hujjat. You are too kind. I should say the same about you...keep up the good work! Best wishes to you and your family.

Salam Brothers and Sisters

Subhanallah after looking that theses pictures how can people not belive in Allah SWT, it just doesnt make sense. I saw once in a video that lion have screaming the word Allah, i cant find the

video but is was so amazing. Thanks for the pictures and once again SUBHANALLAH

Salam

On 11/11/2010 at 2:12 PM, livingandlearning said:

Awesome pictures.Thanks.

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Hamzi @livingandlearning To everyone who posted photos or links in this topic, thank you. Thank you to everyone who replied!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful birds. At 2:03 background music starts, but you can mute your speakers if you wish.

On 2/10/2011 at 5:10 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful birds. At 2:03 background music starts, but you can mute your speakers if you wish.

(salam)

Subhan Allah, what amazing creations! Thank you sister for the video, and i must say i am amazed that there are girl that are interested in nature? Here is another animal that is small, powerful, 100% created (not evolved) and redefines every physical law invented, this is one of many animals.

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Cosmos Thank you for the beautiful shrimp video!

I found the photo at ShiaChat of a see through butterfly but the link to that photo did not work anymore. I posted a photo but hotlinking was denied.

Hopefully this link will work. The wings are transparent so it blends in to it's background and predators have a hard time to see it.

clear%20butterfly.jpg