Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Allah's Creation

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Euglossini -commonly known as 'orchid bees'  

Bismillah (salam) Holy Qur'an 23:14 "so blessed be Allah, the Best of the creators!" If you have free time, click on the link and marvel at the glory of what Allah SWT has created, cloud photos

As salaamun aleikum, A view nearing sunset from a hike i was on the other day.

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

Schefflera aka Umbrella Plant, Dwarf Umbrella Tree, Parasol Plant or Octopus Tree.

Schefflera.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • Forum Administrators

If you were following my thread years ago, a few times I mentioned the Decorah Eagles. The website ustream is no longer hosting the live eagle webcam. A new site raptorresource.org has taken the responsibility to broadcast live streaming. Historically, this mother eagle lays her eggs in February, they are hatched in April and then the eaglets fly (fledge) in June. Stay tuned. 

https://www.raptorresource.org/birdcams/decorah-eagles/

EDIT: It snowed in Iowa and there is snow in the eagle nest. Mother and Father eagle have been preparing the nest. No eggs have been laid yet. Stay tuned!

Edited by Hameedeh
edit
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
19 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Some display at the beginning, but turn off your lights, enlarge your screen for the time 3:05 - 3:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XDXTw_GlJs

Subhanallah was all I could say..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Veteran Member
  • 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Often small insignificant things reflect Allah's creation.  I was out the other morning and the sun shining through this flower caught my attention.  Normally we would call it a weed  but Allah's light makes the most mundane thing look beautiful

Sun and flower small.JPG

• Advanced Member

@hasanhh

YES, milk thistle!

As for the dryness, totally normal for this time of year in california, Bay Area..

Usually by this time of year, weve had numerous huge wildfires, but so far this year, there have been lots of small ones.

W/s

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I got a packet of "Wild Flower Seeds" for a 'natural' corner of my garden one of the things that came up and has now started to take over every inch of soil is this little chap.  Real beautiful, delicate and detailed.  Matthew 6 tells us something Jesus the Messiah said about worry:

30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?

I look at this flower and remember that God is the provider.

DSC_2256 (2).jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I love the colours and the historical insight.  What a great God to make such a vast universe and be incontrol of it all, yet at the same time interested in us!

Sunrise last week -  The golden sun colours the sky - God's paint brush brings a wash to the canvass of night.

Sunrise.JPG.2f9ef90d156a043eb7c29f5155d4d92f.JPG

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

God's paint brush brings a wash to the canvass of night

Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). does not use a paintbrush. Everything, as is revealed to us, is "Kun fayakun."

And there is no "canvass" revealed.

Please, do not make stuff up.

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). does not use a paintbrush. Everything, as is revealed to us, is "Kun fayakun."

And there is no "canvass" revealed.

Please, do not make stuff up.

Can't I even be poetic :(?

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

Can't I even be poetic :(?

No, you cannot. Not when Quran or He -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). -al-Khaliq -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). - Who revealed lt are involved. Ayat 26:224  And in context, deviators and poets follow shaytans. 

Edited by hasanhh
  • Forum Administrators

A video released by the Cincinnati Zoo, showed a father and mother flamingo with their baby flamingo learning how to swim.