Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Allah's Creation

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Euglossini -commonly known as 'orchid bees'  

Bismillah (salam) Holy Qur'an 23:14 "so blessed be Allah, the Best of the creators!" If you have free time, click on the link and marvel at the glory of what Allah SWT has created, cloud photos

As salaamun aleikum, A view nearing sunset from a hike i was on the other day.

Posted Images

  • Forum Administrators
On 5/2/2010 at 8:08 PM, wonderer said:

cool pix.. thnx 4 sharing :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

@wonderer Thank you, Sister. There are other beautiful photos on that website from all around the world. Click on the thumbnails to see and enjoy many examples of these beautiful clouds:

http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/gallery/#p=1&i=0

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

I love this site to look at birds. Click on the name of the bird and learn all about it.

Under the map that shows where they live, click on the "Audio" to hear the bird's voice.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/birding/backyard-birds-all

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 5/9/2010 at 6:36 PM, Hameedeh said:

I love this site to look at birds. Click on the name of the bird and learn all about it.

Under the map that shows where they live, click on the "Audio" to hear the bird's voice.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/birding/backyard-birds-all

(salam)

wow!! that's amazing subhanallah

imagine how much time it would've took them to do all that...

thanks for the link :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

Amazing photos! The sunsets and nacreous are my favorite ones, with the warm/cool color contrast between them.

(bismillah)

(salam)

The photos in this topic are amazing, especially the ones from space, and it is hard to pick a favorite. If I have to, I would say the sunrise photos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Trees mentioned in the Holy Qur'an.

Centenarian_olive_tree_1_(4752183682).jp

^ Olive Tree

Ficus_sp._in_Guanacaste.jpg

^ Fig Tree

Canary%20Island%20Date%20Palm2.jpg

^ Date palm

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Holy Qur'an Sura 36 Aya 36

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَزْوَاجَ كُلَّهَا مِمَّا تُنْبِتُ الْأَرْضُ وَمِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَمِمَّا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ { 36}

[shakir 36:36] Glory be to Him Who created pairs of all things, of what the earth grows, and of their kind and of what they do not know.

It wasn't until 1694 that German botanist Rudolph Jacob Camerarius, in his description of plant anatomy, identified the stamens as the male part and the style and stigma as the female part and the role of pollination. I am bad at math, but from the Holy Qur'an, Prophet SA and Ahlul Bayt AS already knew that plants were created in pairs many many years earlier than the scientist did. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 10/17/2010 at 11:38 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Holy Qur'an Sura 36 Aya 36

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَزْوَاجَ كُلَّهَا مِمَّا تُنْبِتُ الْأَرْضُ وَمِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَمِمَّا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ { 36}

[shakir 36:36] Glory be to Him Who created pairs of all things, of what the earth grows, and of their kind and of what they do not know.

It wasn't until 1694 that German botanist Rudolph Jacob Camerarius, in his description of plant anatomy, identified the stamens as the male part and the style and stigma as the female part and the role of pollination. I am bad at math, but from the Holy Qur'an, Prophet SA and Ahlul Bayt AS already knew that plants were created in pairs many many years earlier than the scientist did.

Sis,

your pics are marvelous ... just like your a fabolous and a beautiful person so are your posts filled with beauty and spleandour...keep up the good work....

Your comparison of the knowledge of humans and that of their CREATOR is obviously true....but surprisingly humans (non believing ) tend to forget that they are a creation and only discover the creation around them .....

May Allah bless us all....Ameen

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 5/11/2010 at 0:06 AM, Ya AhlulBayt said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sub7anallah! It's absolutely stunning to look at Allah(swt) beautiful creations!

Thanks for sharing!

Feamanillah~

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Ya AhlulBayt Sister, thank you for the message! Please forgive me for not answering you sooner. I don't know how I missed your message. No hard feelings? :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 10/19/2010 at 5:53 AM, iraqia said:

wow...its just beautifull......subhanallah

(bismillah)

(salam)

@iraqiaThank you for posting, sister. Praying for your studies and good exams. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 10/19/2010 at 6:28 AM, Faris-Al-Hujjat said:

Sis,

your pics are marvelous ... just like your a fabolous and a beautiful person so are your posts filled with beauty and spleandour...keep up the good work....

Your comparison of the knowledge of humans and that of their CREATOR is obviously true....but surprisingly humans (non believing ) tend to forget that they are a creation and only discover the creation around them .....

May Allah bless us all....Ameen

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Faris-Al-Hujjat Thank you brother Faris-Al-Hujjat. You are too kind. I should say the same about you...keep up the good work! Best wishes to you and your family.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Salam Brothers and Sisters

Subhanallah after looking that theses pictures how can people not belive in Allah SWT, it just doesnt make sense. I saw once in a video that lion have screaming the word Allah, i cant find the

video but is was so amazing. Thanks for the pictures and once again SUBHANALLAH

Salam

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 11/11/2010 at 2:12 PM, livingandlearning said:

Awesome pictures.Thanks.

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Hamzi @livingandlearning To everyone who posted photos or links in this topic, thank you. Thank you to everyone who replied!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful birds. At 2:03 background music starts, but you can mute your speakers if you wish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/10/2011 at 5:10 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful birds. At 2:03 background music starts, but you can mute your speakers if you wish.

(salam)

Subhan Allah, what amazing creations! Thank you sister for the video, and i must say i am amazed that there are girl that are interested in nature? Here is another animal that is small, powerful, 100% created (not evolved) and redefines every physical law invented, this is one of many animals.

(wasalam)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Cosmos Thank you for the beautiful shrimp video!

I found the photo at ShiaChat of a see through butterfly but the link to that photo did not work anymore. I posted a photo but hotlinking was denied.

Hopefully this link will work. The wings are transparent so it blends in to it's background and predators have a hard time to see it.

clear%20butterfly.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/13/2011 at 8:06 PM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

@ Cosmos:  Thank you for the beautiful shrimp video!

I found the photo at ShiaChat of a see through butterfly but the link to that photo did not work anymore. I posted a photo but hotlinking was denied.

Hopefully this link will work. The wings are transparent so it blends in to it's background and predators have a hard time to see it.

clear%20butterfly.jpg

your welcome, regarding the above butterfly, Glory be to Allah (swt) for the wonders of creation, that is complexly amazing! do you know what type of butterfly that is?

Here is another video of fish that amazed me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG5GMydsieM&feature=related

skip to 16:20, One of many simple things i cant understand is how do these fish (herring) do it? how do they in million act like one single body swimming in water?, and the thing is they are so precise in movement that not of of them is out of line! That is truly unfathomable!, Glory be to Allah (Swt) indeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 2/15/2011 at 3:58 AM, Hamzi said:

SubhanAllah Thanks For sharing Sister Hameedeh :)^_^

(bismillah)

(salam)

Any time, Hamzi. If I see something I would share it with all of you.

On 2/15/2011 at 6:16 AM, Cosmos said:

Glory be to Allah (swt) for the wonders of creation, that is complexly amazing! do you know what type of butterfly that is?unfathomable!, Glory be to Allah (Swt) indeed.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful underwater video, Cosmos! Thank you for that. I went to youtube and watched part 1 also.

The butterfly with transparent wings is called Glasswing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 2/16/2011 at 2:19 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful underwater video, Cosmos! Thank you for that. I went to youtube and watched part 1 also.

The butterfly with transparent wings is called Glasswing.

SubhanAllah, that is truly amazing creation, one of the most beutiful i have seen, thank you for that information =)

Here is another beautiful animal, it called a mandarin fish:

Mandarinfish1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
Cosmos said:

Here is another beautiful animal, it called a mandarin fish:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for the photo, Cosmos. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. subhanAllah

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for the photo, Cosmos. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. subhanAllah

(wasalam)

You are definitely welcome sister. Have you ever heard of the saying "Looks can be deceiving"? something so small, cute and tiny can tell wonders, here is one amazing example of this.

Death never looked so beautiful ! ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...