Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Black cumin benefits as per shia islam

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum everyone,
There is a Hadith regarding the use of Nigella Sativa in the Sunni traditions, narrated by - you guessed it, Abu Hurayra - and I know what Shia believe regarding his character.
The Hadith states that it is good for general well-being - or for treatment of diseases in general.
There is a large amount of Shia Literature and I don't have the time to go through it, but is there any mention of this Plant being good or useful,or anything that agrees with Hurayra's narration?

I want narrations from shia sources only and also can it even cure HIV...??

Thanks in advance to any informed reply!

• Basic Members
8 hours ago, Man Kunto Maula said:

Salam Alaikum everyone,
There is a Hadith regarding the use of Nigella Sativa in the Sunni traditions, narrated by - you guessed it, Abu Hurayra - and I know what Shia believe regarding his character.
The Hadith states that it is good for general well-being - or for treatment of diseases in general.
There is a large amount of Shia Literature and I don't have the time to go through it, but is there any mention of this Plant being good or useful,or anything that agrees with Hurayra's narration?

I want narrations from shia sources only and also can it even cure HIV...??

Thanks in advance to any informed reply!

I very much doubt it can cure HIV. Those statements not to be taken literally. Even if there were Shia hadith, you cannot simply accept them at face value. Apart from the issue of sanad, there is another problem with the propagation of goods as being cures etc that salesman of these good had ulterior motives to fabricate such narrations. There are some good works done on this by Shia scholars. I will  try to find you some