Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Image of Hazrat Abbas (as)

Rate this topic

Guest Mohammed Baqir

Guest Mohammed Baqir

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?

this video was uploaded nearly 11 years ago in a shrine in Karbala. A girl is recording her father next to a shrine when suddenly you can see a figure in the back appear( Abbas (a.s).

This was recorded by just someone 11 years ago, I honestly don't see why someone would edit it. it has to be real.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Kazemi said:

The description of the video tells us that the woman became unconscious and fell on the ground.

This is additional information.

Jazak Allah Khair.

The only people who see miracles are those with weak Imaan. A miracle is designed to strengthen your Imaan. If you see a miracle that means you need your faith reinforced.

In this particular case its a photo shopped picture. The 'ghost' doesn't move or blink and reamins unmoving. 

TBH all these miracles that people post are fake. In recent years the real miracle that was witnessed by the entire world was Hizbullah's victory against Israel.

30,000 troops planes tanks modern weapons and missiles and they didnt even capture the first village they attacked 

• Advanced Member

I'm not too sure about this one. Generally you can't classify all miracles as fake because there are a lot true ones that happen during muharram. For example my tasbih bèads turned bright red on 10th of Muharram and I witnessed it with my own eyes.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I'm not too sure about this one. Generally you can't classify all miracles as fake because there are a lot true ones that happen during muharram. For example my tasbih bèads turned bright red on 10th of Muharram and I witnessed it with my own eyes.

Most are fake, there is a whole industry out there producing fake miracles. As I said the only people who see miracles are those who have weak Imaan otherwise what is the point of a miracle.

Turning tasbihs red is a standard faked 'miracle'. I would look closer to home to see who tampered with your tasbih 

I was present at a 'miracle' many years ago . Many people claimed to see this miracle. I was about 12 at the time and saw nothing. My mother and siblings saw no miracle.

After the 'miracle' people phoned us to try and force us to say we saw the 'miracle' using all sorts of pressure techniques.

I was told there were some people who were not worthy enough to witness a 'miracle' ( meaning me and my family)

I thought long and hard about this and decided that miracles are performed to strengthen peoples weak Imaan.

If you had strong Imaan you would not need to see a miracle. 

many years later I was again challenged on this exact point and my worthiness challenged. An individual insisted that his wife had seen the miracle and she wouldn't lie 

With great respect I queried his wife saying I had been there on the night of the miracle and was she there as well.

It turned out no she hadnt actually seen the miracle but had seen the 'items involved in the miracle' the next day..

My friend who is very active collecting donations confidentially told me that Mosques/Imambargahs frequently fake miracles to collect donations. He saw nothing wrong in it saying the end justifies the means 

• Development Team
2 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

My friend who is very active collecting donations confidentially told me that Mosques/Imambargahs frequently fake miracles to collect donations. He saw nothing wrong in it saying the end justifies the means 

That's quite sick and disturbing...

• Veteran Member
15 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's quite sick and disturbing...

Those of us that oppose these fake miracle peddlers are often vilified and cursed. As I said our job is to strengthen our Imaan. If we need a steady stream of miracles to reinforce our faith , there is something wrong in our Imaan,

These miracles arent just limited to the Islamic faith. Many other religious centres of different faiths also fake the same sort of miracles 

Edited by A true Sunni

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Turning tasbihs red is a standard faked 'miracle'

Who are you to judge to say it was fake. Were you present in my house? Or did someone get a red marker and colour it randomly in our house. This was a tasbih that was perfectly brown and turned red. I don't need miracles to strengthen my faith, but I must say that Allah  does whatever he wishes, so who are we to judge. 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

@A true Sunni you are being biased here brother, your bad experience making you skew towards a particular mind set. I don't blame you.

But i believe those who have weak Iman will never see ahlulbayt(AS) and miracle unless Allah see sincerity and purity in their hearts. 

But that doesn't mean either, I'm supporting those who create fake miracles all the time. there many wicked people out there using name of ahlulbayt(AS) to earn living in a wrong way but that doesn't mean there a people who in real see the blessings in their lives through a miracle. Like blind people getting eye sight back at holy shrines etc. 

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Who are you to judge to say it was fake. Were you present in my house? Or did someone get a red marker and colour it randomly in our house. This was a tasbih that was perfectly brown and turned red. I don't need miracles to strengthen my faith, but I must say that Allah  does whatever he wishes, so who are we to judge. 

Who am I to judge whether your faith was strengthened or not, but equally I have seen people swear blind that they are seeing things that aren't there. I am not saying just in the Islamic faith. Take the case of an idol of Ganesh the Hindu god drinking milk in Wembley a few years ago. Thousands of Hindus including doctors and graduates claimed to have seen this. Are we to assume Allah did this as well. Christian statues the world over bleed and drip oil. Most of these miracles have been debunked and explains why the miracle custodians don't allow closer examination or verification of the afore said miracle

• Veteran Member
56 minutes ago, Struggling_onn said:

@A true Sunni you are being biased here brother, your bad experience making you skew towards a particular mind set. I don't blame you.

But i believe those who have weak Iman will never see ahlulbayt(AS) and miracle unless Allah see sincerity and purity in their hearts. 

But that doesn't mean either, I'm supporting those who create fake miracles all the time. there many wicked people out there using name of ahlulbayt(AS) to earn living in a wrong way but that doesn't mean there a people who in real see the blessings in their lives through a miracle. Like blind people getting eye sight back at holy shrines etc. 

Have you heard the story of the Emperors New Clothes. 'if you aren't worthy you won't see the miracle'.

The Imams of the Shia faith do not engage in cheap parlour tricks, this is an insult to them.

There is no doubt that miracle healing does occur however the vast majority are faked actors who are paid to it again and again. For instance it is reported that the Shrine of Hz Bibi Zainab is privately owned by a Sunni. That alone should make you pause for thought

35 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Have you heard the story of the Emperors New Clothes. 'if you aren't worthy you won't see the miracle'.

The Imams of the Shia faith do not engage in cheap parlour tricks, this is an insult to them.

There is no doubt that miracle healing does occur however the vast majority are faked actors who are paid to it again and again. For instance it is reported that the Shrine of Hz Bibi Zainab is privately owned by a Sunni. That alone should make you pause for thought

Again i would say because of your experiences you are biased. Stay neutral.... 

Like i said, there are many who are using name of ahlulbayt(AS) to earn money. Not supporting those who fake it and believe me there are many out there. 

But real miracles do happen. But they are very rare... !!! 

Those who have weak connection with God they don't see ahlulbayt(as). I haven't seen any miracle in my life... and i don't believe in those if i havne't seen or experienced it personally. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Struggling_onn said:

Like i said, there are many who are using name of ahlulbayt(AS) to earn money. Not supporting those who fake it and believe me there are many out there. 

Those who have weak connection with God they don't see ahlulbayt(as). I haven't seen any miracle in my life... and i don't believe in those if i havne't seen or experienced it personally. 

Praise be to Allah,

Our existence is a miracle,

Our years are a miracle,

Our body is a miracle,

Our Creator is a miracle,

So on.

• Basic Members
20 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Hi, I embraced the path of ahlul bayt 6 months ago, and I am still learning. Can I talk with you pls?

Thanks

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Struggling_onn said:

I agree with you and I said as such. You say I should stay neutral. It's neutrality that the fakers bank on.

fake miracles should be discussed and debated in our communities

• Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Guest Mohammed Baqir said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?

this video was uploaded nearly 11 years ago in a shrine in Karbala. A girl is recording her father next to a shrine when suddenly you can see a figure in the back appear( Abbas (a.s).

This was recorded by just someone 11 years ago, I honestly don't see why someone would edit it. it has to be real.

I have seen this video a few years ago. i thought it was fake. But now that I think more wisely, I'm not too sure. As brother  alifatheroforphans said,

16 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

. I don't need miracles to strengthen my faith, but I must say that Allah  does whatever he wishes, so who are we to judge. 

Allah knows best. Maybe Allah made this mojza ( miracle ) happen, maybe he did not. He knows all, for after all, he is the All-Knowing.

• Veteran Member

Further thoughts on this, if you were filming a family member and u saw a 'miracle' you would scream and point it out to everyone, you would gesturing wildly, you would take the camera away from ur face so you can see it with your own eyes to verify it.

None of this happened. The person just calmly carried on filming and then supposedly fainted