Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Leaving yourself behind - a poem.

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

damn, man. 

who broke you?

This was two years ago when I had met the biggest jerk who broke me so bad it took me a year to get over him. 

• Development Team
3 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

This was two years ago when I had met the biggest jerk who broke me so bad it took me a year to get over him. 

I know,  it is really hard. I been broken and tricked by the same person for well over three years. We may have had different experiences but I understand where you're coming from. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

And this was the sunni guy you made a thread about previously? Or is my memory getting this crosswired? 

It is interesting to see conclusions of choices whether is is your own or others because there are still lessons to learn. Either way, alhamdulillah you are in a better place today and the longer time goes, the less you remember the past, thats how life is. My memory only lasts about 2 years back, lol.

31 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

And this was the sunni guy you made a thread about previously? Or is my memory getting this crosswired? 

It is interesting to see conclusions of choices whether is is your own or others because there are still lessons to learn. Either way, alhamdulillah you are in a better place today and the longer time goes, the less you remember the past, thats how life is. My memory only lasts about 2 years back, lol.

No it isn't about him. This was someone else who played with my emotions, but were never together (he knew I liked him.)

Im still with my Sunni guy

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

@Islandsandmirrors @Gaius I. Caesar @IbnSina @DigitalUmmah

Ahm, I knew from karate that when your bones get broken, they get recovered and then get much stronger. Is that also the same for breaking of heart ? :grin:

If my heart is broken, will I get much more stronger heart :confused:

Edited by Sindbad05
  • Development Team
1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Ahm, I knew from karate that when your bones get broken, they get recovered and then get much stronger. Is that also the same for breaking of heart ? :grin:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words sharper than swords can leave scars unseen.

You will definitely become wiser, but healing is never promised. As Ibn Sina said, you don't get a stronger heart, you just start to trust people less and less.

Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words sharper than swords can leave scars unseen.

You will definitely become wiser, but healing is never promised. As Ibn Sina said, you don't get a stronger heart, you just start to trust people less and less.

It means one become really him after breaking his heart. Cool right ?

Trusting yourself is first step towards confidence. 

On 3/24/2017 at 3:46 AM, Sindbad05 said:

physical pain is nothing as compared to emotional pain and heart break... trust me i've broken number of my bones. But i've never felt the pain i have been going through right now. 

i mean... i used to get a fracture somewhere in my body once a year lol imagine what kind of growing up i had. My doctor used to say, i think you are getting addicted to pain because you are here with me once a year with something very serious. From toes to hand fingers, ankles and right hand... just mentioning a few of them.

Physical wounds gets healed over period of time... but pain from heart break never heals if you haven't done anything wrong yourself near God and i think it will only heal when you meet your Lord and get your justice... 

Asalam Alaikum Ya Imam Zain ul Abideen, who took the pain of heart entire his life. 

Who saw his father being martyred,

Who saw his 26 years old brother, who looked like Prophet being killed,

Who Saw his 30+ years old uncle, the robust man of his family being killed for bringing water for his niece, 

Who saw his 6 months old brother being killed by a shot of arrow that weighed more than his own body while he was thirsty, 

Who saw his women of his house without their veils and enduring the sight of those who were watching them. 

Ya Imam e Sajjad, these people are complaining about their pains of heart, while they did not gave away anything, 

What would be your case, When you would be watching afternoon and recalling Time of Zuhr and Asr saying this was the time when Arrows were shot at us, 

What would be your case, When you would see water for which your baby brother cannot have and was killed by an arrow, 

What would be your case, when midnight had fallen and you could not sleep because of cries of Sakina in your ears. 

Ohh! broken heart, my Imam a.s, you heart was truly broken by selfish souls, may Allah's curse be upon them, I curse them as well. May they never get respite, Ameen.

• Development Team
13 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

It means one become really him after breaking his heart. Cool right ?

Trusting yourself is first step towards confidence. 

No, it means you will have a hard time trusting others because they violated and misused your trust in them. Trusting yourself only either makes you confident or paranoid and self-centered.

I am the last person in the world who should be telling you this but it is better to trust Allah than yourself or other people.

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

No, it means you will have a hard time trusting others because they violated and misused your trust in them. Trusting yourself only either makes you confident or paranoid and self-centered.

I am the last person in the world who should be telling you this but it is better to trust Allah than yourself or other people.

Off course, It is Allah AWJ and Ahle bait a.s before one's own self. No one is perfect and when I said trust oneself, I meant that one must trust himself as compared to others. 

@Sindbad05

And brother you think, Imam Sajjad(as) doesn't get sorrowful if a heart of a believer gets broken ? Have you not read the narration from prophet(pbuh), Who ever hurts a believer hurts me. ?

If any of the follower of ahlulbayt(AS) gets sorrowful and goes through pain caused by others rest assured ahlulbayt(AS) also feel that pain. so people aren't only hurting a follower but also ahlulbayt(As).