Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaMan14

World Travel: What Countries have you visited

two tourist woman from Norway (& Denmark (olanda marin)raped & beheaded by 3 agents of ISIS (Daesh) in Morocco

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/12/23/morocco-tourists-dead-arrests-sandoval-pkg-nr-vpx.cnn

f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_896.jpg

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b_548.jpg
799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9_800.jpg

13 People Arrested For Tourists' Beheadings In Morocco

European tourists murdering in Morocco : Men with alleged ISIS ties in custody

Morocco  backpackers buthchered by ‘ISIS’ Terrorists in horrific beheading 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:54 PM, Klanky said:

I'm thinking about going to Oman next year

I'm going to Oman next week, I'm excited. No Iran this year unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Klanky said:

I'm going to Oman next week, I'm excited. No Iran this year unfortunately.

Wadi Bani Khalid was one of the most beautiful serene, tranquil places I have ever experienced. I remember relaxing in the natural pools and hearing the sound of silence, surrounded by palms and mountains.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:12 PM, Carlzone said:

World! I divorce you thrice! :D Ever since I stepped foot in the holy lands of Iraq I quit everything else. Even when I plan trips to other destinations I just end up in Iraq anyway. There's nothing like the ziyara of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام).! You recharge your batteries and survive a little longer in Fasadland in the West.

Just came back from Iraq again 

On 3/21/2019 at 12:36 PM, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Wadi Bani Khalid was one of the most beautiful serene, tranquil places I have ever experienced. I remember relaxing in the natural pools and hearing the sound of silence, surrounded by palms and mountains.

I went to wadi  Bani khalid and it was far from serene and silent. There were hundreds of cars parked there, and hundreds of people in and around the pools picnicking and shouting and playing. I didn't hang around in case I got stuck in a traffic jam trying to get out! It was a nice location though. 

Oman is beautiful, I'd like to go back and see more of the mountains and go to Salalah.

8 minutes ago, Klanky said:

I went to wadi  Bani khalid and it was far from serene and silent. There were hundreds of cars parked there, and hundreds of people in and around the pools picnicking and shouting and playing. I didn't hang around in case I got stuck in a traffic jam trying to get out! It was a nice location though. 

Oman is beautiful, I'd like to go back and see more of the mountains and go to Salalah.

That's umfortunate. During my stay I used a taxi driver as a local guide, I guess we went further into the wadi away from the crowded spots. 

I too want to see the green highlands. There is a part where they speak a South Arabian "language" known as Jabbali

Also Oman has more mosques than it has people, it's amazing. Mosques everywhere. When they all start up the call to prayer thing simultaneously the immersive surround sound effect effect is quite psychedelic.