Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaMan14

World Travel: What Countries have you visited

I have been to the following:

Americas:
    Bahamas
    Belize
    Brazil
    Canada
    Honduras
    Mexico
    USA

Europe:
    England
    France
    Greece
    Turkey

Africa:
    South Africa

Asia:
    Indonesia
    Iraq
    Iran
    Malaysia
    Pakistan
    Philippines
    Saudi Arabia
    Singapore
    Syria
    United Arab Emirates

What countries have you visited or resided in. Best/Favorite one?

My visits:

Europe:

- Belgium

- Bulgaria

- France

- Germany

- Hungary

- Netherlands

- Romania

Asia:

- Iran

- Turkey

* Included countries with only airport visiting

Wow nice! I am not that well travelled. 

Canada

I live here, so I guess it is not really travel, but I've been to Toronto, Barrie and Niagara Falls, and I know all the attractions there like the back of my hand.

I've also been camping in the Haltom area quite a few times, and have been camping in Muskoka, London and Port Colborne. 

*plus one airport visit in Vancouver

USA

Went to Hawaii (Honolulu), which was pretty good. I couldn't find any halal so I just ate Japanese food the whole time. Went to a lot of cool parks and sites though, which was fun.

I've also been to NY (not the city). Their Niagara Falls is not as good as ours. 

Turkey

Saw family from Iran. We all got together in Istanbul instead of Iran because I have passport issues there, which will Inshallah be resolved in three years. I went all over Istanbul, which was pretty cool. Saw the Blue Mosque, the Bosphorus and basically all of the tourist sites.

Inshallah I plan to visit Iran in the next 3-4 years, and will also Inshallah be visiting Ottawa and Quebec City in a couple of months.

That was quick @shiaman14 !

West

United Kingdom
France
Spain
Germany
The Netherlands
Czech Republic
Hungary
Slovakia
Austria
Portugal
Switzerland
Italy
Vatican (sovereign state?)
Denmark
Sweden

East

Pakistan (by birth)
Afghanistan
Iran
Iraq
Syria
Jordan
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
Thailand

Transits NOT included above.

Favourite places: Every country has its own charms. However I enjoyed myself most in Hungary, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, UK and Iran in particular.

Just now, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@Kazemi do you speak french?

And you should visit Canada. I am a semi-survivalist outdoors lover so I go camping at least once a year. You should try camping in the winter here. It gives you a LOT of bragging rights.

I speak a little bit French.

Canada is a country where my niece lives. Insh'Allah a visit there would make me good. But I condemn every act the Europeans have done on the lands of the Native Americans. 

18 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Turkey

Saw family from Iran. We all got the get her in Istanbul instead of Iran because I have passport issues there, which will Inshallah be resolved in three years. I went all over Istanbul, which was pretty cool. Saw the Blue Mosque, the Bosphorus and basically all of the tourist sites.

I was in Turkey this past Dec for 2-3 days. I loved Istanbul.

18 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Inshallah I plan to visit Iran in the next 3-4 years, and will also Inshallah be visiting Ottawa and Quebec City in a couple of months.

Read my blog on 10 Days in Iran. It might help.

14 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@Kazemi do you speak french?

And you should visit Canada. I am a semi-survivalist outdoors lover so I go camping at least once a year. You should try camping in the winter here. It gives you a LOT of bragging rights.

Je peux parler en francais un peu. Mais il y a longtemps que je parle avec quelqu'un parce que je ne connais personne qui le savoir.

25 minutes ago, Kazemi said:

I speak a little bit French.

Canada is a country where my niece lives. Insh'Allah a visit there would make me good. But I condemn every act the Europeans have done on the lands of the Native Americans. 

Yes. Though that topic is never spoken about among white Canadians.

They can at least supply their houses with clean water...

On 3/20/2017 at 5:08 PM, shiaman14 said:

Je peux parler en francais un peu. Mais il y a longtemps que je parle avec quelqu'un parce que je ne connais personne qui le savoir.

Oui, la langue est très belle. Mais il n'y a pas beaucoup des mosulmans françaises sur SC.

26 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Oui, la langue est très belle. Mais il n'y a pas beaucoup des mosulmans françaises sur SC.

ca, c'est la verite (dont have french keyboard).

3 minutes ago, wolverine said:

United Arab Emirates

I was born there.

Born in India

Travelled to

Ziarat & Haj: Iraq, Iran, Syria, KSA

Europe: UK, France Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Romania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, la Citta Vaticano 

Asia: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Lebanon.

Only two out of six continents

By the way, the first foreign country I ever visited was Iraq, when my late and very dear grandmother, may God bless her soul, led the entire family for ziarat - all at her own cost.

By the grace of God, I have been to Iraq a total of four and to Iran three times. 

I hope and pray I can go again and I especially hope the war ends soon, so I can also go to Damascus to pay my homage once again to the distraught women and little children of Karbala.

2 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Oui, la langue est très belle. 

Sans aucun doute.

Je peux parler un peu français, mais j’ai plus de contact pour le moment.

Please correct me if that is wrong.