Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Taher

Bohra boy marrying hindu girl

Rate this topic

Guest Taher

I am a Dawoodi Bohra (Muslim) boy and my girlfirend is Hindu (Gujrati). Our parents have agreed upon us. Could anyone of such sort of experience help us out sharing theirs and how the convert the girls into Dawoodi Bohra? Share their experiences if any

Yeah, Hassan is right, it is forbidden for a Muslim man to marry a Hindu according to most scholars,especially Ayatullah Sistani who says that they are not from Ahlul Kitab, so you cannot do mutah with her either and whatever food she prepares is najis to you as well. Even boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are not ok with our scholars, that's why there is mutah but still you can't do mutah with a Hindu, they are not from Ahlul Kitab and anything that they touch becomes najis to you.

I don't know how it is with Dawoodi Bohra but that is how it is for us Intha'asheri. I would imagine the same goes for Dawoodi Bohra, no marrying Hindus. I don't know why your parents agreed to this, it is not right in terms of Islam.

I don't know of any Dawoodi Bohra books but if you wanted to teach Islam, I would recommend this book for the girls: https://www.al-islam.org/tawhid-or-monotheism-muhammad-taqi-misbah-yazdi/part-1-tawhid-value-system-islam

And this video to them as well:https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XanQJB7IHHY

Teach them tawhid before anything else ^

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Yeah, Hassan is right, it is forbidden for a Muslim man to marry a Hindu according to most scholars,especially Ayatullah Sistani who says that they are not from Ahlul Kitab, so you cannot do mutah with her either and whatever food she prepares is najis to you as well. Even boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are not ok with our scholars, that's why there is mutah but still you can't do mutah with a Hindu, they are not from Ahlul Kitab and anything that they touch becomes najis to you.

I don't know how it is with Dawoodi Bohra but that is how it is for us Intha'asheri. I would imagine the same goes for Dawoodi Bohra, no marrying Hindus. I don't know why your parents agreed to this, it is not right in terms of Islam.

I don't know of any Dawoodi Bohra books but if you wanted to teach Islam, I would recommend this book for the girls: https://www.al-islam.org/tawhid-or-monotheism-muhammad-taqi-misbah-yazdi/part-1-tawhid-value-system-islam

And this video to them as well:https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XanQJB7IHHY

Teach them tawhid before anything else ^

Also the Quran says aswell.

Do not marry idolatresses (al mushrikāt) till they believe; and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress even though she would please you; and do not marry idolaters (al Mushrikīn) till they believe (hata yūminū), and certainly a believing slave is better than an idolater, even though he would please you. These invite to the Fire, and Allah invites to the Garden and to forgiveness by His grace, and makes clear His revelations to mankind so that they may remember.” Qur’an 2:221.

Guest Sri

Better to marrythe hindu girl . Then make her pregnant then convert her to islam do ypur children are true Muslims.