Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

Another Prophecy about Syrian War Fulfilled

Rate this topic

http://www.mintpressnews.com/u-s-army-announces-troops-will-stay-in-syria-after-isis-defeat/225864/

The devil is very real as is the antichrist. The West, its occupying Israeli zionists and their puppet democratic leaders and their status quo organizations like UN have been working very hard to further their master's agenda which is our destruction.

I feel sorry for Syrians that all this massive bloodshed, pillaging and ravaging is unfolding on their home. But there is such great hope bearing news of certainty, certainty of decisive victory against all evil inshallah starting by destroying them at the hands of their own stupidity and blind arrogance and resulting in comprehensive failure and capitulation of devil's axis.

I am at the point now, where I am so fed up and cynical of the disaster which is syria, I am willing to be happy for whatever forces are left in Syria so long as zainabia and other holy sites are kept safe and secure and the road opens once more for those who wish to go to ziarat. 

its easy to forget that flights to syria used to be so cheap that our community used to fly to zainabia on a whim any time we wanted to, if there were any problems in our lives and we needed a waseela. 

22 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I am at the point now, where I am so fed up and cynical of the disaster which is syria, I am willing to be happy for whatever forces are left in Syria so long as zainabia and other holy sites are kept safe and secure and the road opens once more for those who wish to go to ziarat. 

its easy to forget that flights to syria used to be so cheap that our community used to fly to zainabia on a whim any time we wanted to, if there were any problems in our lives and we needed a waseela. 

You think its fine America occupies syria? You know how much dhulm America commits?

Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

The current government is an alternative

do you believe that assad will remain in power, and the country will return to normal? if it does, this is great. but I very much doubt it can ever recover with him in power now. 

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

do you believe that assad will remain in power, and the country will return to normal? if it does, this is great. but I very much doubt it can ever recover with him in power now. 

If this is the same war prophesied in the hadiths, then no. 

1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

then what are the alternatives?

There is some opposition to him that's not really sectarian but had issues with things like corruption and lack of democracy in the Ba'ath party, I don't know if any of them are left though. The protests in the beginning weren't all hijacked, there were elements that definitely had genuine issues with the government, other elements which were armed and foreign backed.

1 minute ago, Mohamed1993 said:

At your own risk I suppose you can? 

No I mean would I be stopped? Would I be able to return to Canada, or even Iran? And I'm wondering how to get in. The only way I think is a dangerous highway from Lebanon.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari