Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

Another Prophecy about Syrian War Fulfilled

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

http://www.mintpressnews.com/u-s-army-announces-troops-will-stay-in-syria-after-isis-defeat/225864/

The devil is very real as is the antichrist. The West, its occupying Israeli zionists and their puppet democratic leaders and their status quo organizations like UN have been working very hard to further their master's agenda which is our destruction.

I feel sorry for Syrians that all this massive bloodshed, pillaging and ravaging is unfolding on their home. But there is such great hope bearing news of certainty, certainty of decisive victory against all evil inshallah starting by destroying them at the hands of their own stupidity and blind arrogance and resulting in comprehensive failure and capitulation of devil's axis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am at the point now, where I am so fed up and cynical of the disaster which is syria, I am willing to be happy for whatever forces are left in Syria so long as zainabia and other holy sites are kept safe and secure and the road opens once more for those who wish to go to ziarat. 

its easy to forget that flights to syria used to be so cheap that our community used to fly to zainabia on a whim any time we wanted to, if there were any problems in our lives and we needed a waseela. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I am at the point now, where I am so fed up and cynical of the disaster which is syria, I am willing to be happy for whatever forces are left in Syria so long as zainabia and other holy sites are kept safe and secure and the road opens once more for those who wish to go to ziarat. 

its easy to forget that flights to syria used to be so cheap that our community used to fly to zainabia on a whim any time we wanted to, if there were any problems in our lives and we needed a waseela. 

You think its fine America occupies syria? You know how much dhulm America commits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

The current government is an alternative

do you believe that assad will remain in power, and the country will return to normal? if it does, this is great. but I very much doubt it can ever recover with him in power now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

do you believe that assad will remain in power, and the country will return to normal? if it does, this is great. but I very much doubt it can ever recover with him in power now. 

If this is the same war prophesied in the hadiths, then no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

then what are the alternatives?

There is some opposition to him that's not really sectarian but had issues with things like corruption and lack of democracy in the Ba'ath party, I don't know if any of them are left though. The protests in the beginning weren't all hijacked, there were elements that definitely had genuine issues with the government, other elements which were armed and foreign backed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mohamed1993 said:

At your own risk I suppose you can? 

No I mean would I be stopped? Would I be able to return to Canada, or even Iran? And I'm wondering how to get in. The only way I think is a dangerous highway from Lebanon.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

No I mean would I be stopped? Would I be able to return to Canada, or even Iran? And I'm wondering how to get in. The only way I think is a dangerous highway from Lebanon.

You're a Canadian citizen right? They can't stop you from entering the country can they? I am quite positive there must be Irani pilgrims going to Syria, in the suicide bombing attack last week, there were Iraqi pilgrims who died. As far as getting in, Damascus airport is still open I think, they just have to take very round-about routes to get there because plenty of zones are not safe to fly over I imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

You're a Canadian citizen right? They can't stop you from entering the country can they? I am quite positive there must be Irani pilgrims going to Syria, in the suicide bombing attack last week, there were Iraqi pilgrims who died. As far as getting in, Damascus airport is still open I think, they just have to take very round-about routes to get there because plenty of zones are not safe to fly over I imagine.

Canadian government can stop someone over security concerns. They might think I am going to help Daesh. I could enter from Iran if I wanted to. I still have to wait though because it's probably for the best that I get an education before I go and risk my life.

Die without a degree in a Persian family and there may be some grave vandalism....

 

Wait... The best way for me would be to fly to Iran, Then to Najaf, and from there fly to Damascus. Then I could go to Sayyeda Zainab. That is the safest way right now.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DigitalUmmah 

This was one such opposition group, though they supported Arab League involvement, which was problematic, and they also endorsed the FSA in late 2012, but my guess is they probably have/had moderate elements. Initially they never even called for Assad to go, they just wanted some reforms to the system that they had. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coordination_Committee_for_Democratic_Change. I was watching a documentary of an economics professor from this group who was placed in solitary confinement because of his criticism of Syria's economic policies. Let's not kid ourselves, Assad made a lot of blunders in the beginning even in the face of NATO's interference, he could've handled the protestors with less brutality, he overreacted greatly, he could've made reforms more quickly and had the imperialists not had an agenda in using Syria as a chessboard to expand their own hegemony and exploit resources cheaply, then perhaps Syria could've seen some positive change and these voices we've barely heard anything about would've had more of a say. The NATO powers though will not allow anyone that isn't a Zionist/Wahhabi puppet, and Assad has to fight these people obviously, so the people who don't like either side don't really have much of a voice, they get no coverage. I believe, there are some supporters of the government only so far as this war goes, who are not so much fans of Assad, but they support him against interventionists, however they would like change if Syria were to become peaceful again. I think these people realistically are the best chance for Syria to be stable and peaceful again, the question is how feasible is it that they will be able to come into power? Not likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I am at the point now, where I am so fed up and cynical of the disaster which is syria, I am willing to be happy for whatever forces are left in Syria so long as zainabia and other holy sites are kept safe and secure and the road opens once more for those who wish to go to ziarat. 

its easy to forget that flights to syria used to be so cheap that our community used to fly to zainabia on a whim any time we wanted to, if there were any problems in our lives and we needed a waseela. 

 

I'm sorry but this is the worst most terrible idea anybody has ever had.

 

It doesn't matter if a country is ruined, its people are slaughtered in droves and it become ruled by a puppet government as long as ziyarah is easy for us? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baradar_jackson said:

 

I'm sorry but this is the worst most terrible idea anybody has ever had.

It doesn't matter if a country is ruined, its people are slaughtered in droves and it become ruled by a puppet government as long as ziyarah is easy for us? 

that's not actually what I said though, is it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

You said: whatever forces as long a the shrine is safe.

Then you started talking about how easy it used to be to take flights to zainabiya

 

yeah you got me. I'm actually fine with every single syrian dying in the worst way possible, so long as I go to ziarat. 

well done guys, you exposed me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

No I mean would I be stopped? Would I be able to return to Canada, or even Iran? And I'm wondering how to get in. The only way I think is a dangerous highway from Lebanon.

My cousin went to the shrine 2 years ago through Lebanon. The pathway from Lebanon to the shrine is 100% safe and well protected by Hezbollah.

 

 

If ISIS and al nusra is defeated in Syria, than there is absolutely no chance for USA to even be allowed to stay on Syrian territory as Assad, Hezbollah, Russian and Iranian forces will have complete control of the land. When it comes to ground warfare, USA will get annihilated by Hezbollah in days the same how Israel got annihilated in 2006.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

yeah you got me. I'm actually fine with every single syrian dying in the worst way possible, so long as I go to ziarat. 

well done guys, you exposed me. 

My point is, what is the point of Ziyaarat if we are supporting tyrants? It's like buying a house near Karbala, from the government of Saddam Hussein. Assad was not perfect, but he was not evil either.

Meanwhile, let us claim we are clearing our sins by going to Hajj, but obliviously we are financially supporting a state that kills us Muslims in all corners of the world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

My cousin went to the shrine 2 years ago through Lebanon. The pathway from Lebanon to the shrine is 100% safe and well protected by Hezbollah.

 

 

If ISIS and al nusra is defeated in Syria, than there is absolutely no chance for USA to even be allowed to stay on Syrian territory as Assad, Hezbollah, Russian and Iranian forces will have complete control of the land. When it comes to ground warfare, USA will get annihilated by Hezbollah in days the same how Israel got annihilated in 2006.

No I mean if I wanted to stay there and help the Muslims who are residing around the shrine. Would I be allowed to safely return to Canada, depending on the outcome. 

There are 5 possibilities

 

We win but I die

We win and I am still alive meaning I go back to Canada

We lose so I piss my pants and run back to the Great White North

We lose and I die

It turns out its the end times so I crawl my way to Khurasan

 

:grin:In case if I decide to go and numer 2 or 3 occur, will I still be welcome in Canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

No I mean if I wanted to stay there and help the Muslims who are residing around the shrine. Would I be allowed to safely return to Canada, depending on the outcome. 

There are 5 possibilities

 

We win but I die

We win and I am still alive meaning I go back to Canada

We lose so I piss my pants and run back to the Great White North

We lose and I die

It turns out its the end times so I crawl my way to Khurasan

 

:grin:In case if I decide to go and numer 2 or 3 occur, will I still be welcome in Canada

Yes, I doubt they'll know about what you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

My point is, what is the point of Ziyaarat if we are supporting tyrants? It's like buying a house near Karbala, from the government of Saddam Hussein. Assad was not perfect, but he was not evil either.

Meanwhile, let us claim we are clearing our sins by going to Hajj, but obliviously we are financially supporting a state that kills us Muslims in all corners of the world!

I think something was lost in translation. 

its not likely that assad can remain in power, ride out this conflict, and bring complete stability back to syria. if he does? thats probably the best outcome for this entire catastrophe. 

however, more realistically, we have a bunch of options to fill the vacuum he would leave if he is ousted, and not one of them is good for shia, apart from maybe Iran absorbing syria lol (dont worry NSA, its a joke)

so if foreign troops move in, at least the country could potentially become safe enough for us to return to ziarat. as opposed to the "moderate rebels" taking over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

so if foreign troops move in, at least the country could potentially become safe enough for us to return to ziarat. as opposed to the "moderate rebels" taking over. 

Foreign troops support the moderate rebels taking over though? And foreign troops presence will be temporary, they will leave once they put their puppet in power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

m

24 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I think something was lost in translation. 

its not likely that assad can remain in power, ride out this conflict, and bring complete stability back to syria. if he does? thats probably the best outcome for this entire catastrophe. 

however, more realistically, we have a bunch of options to fill the vacuum he would leave if he is ousted, and not one of them is good for shia, apart from maybe Iran absorbing syria lol (dont worry NSA, its a joke)

so if foreign troops move in, at least the country could potentially become safe enough for us to return to ziarat. as opposed to the "moderate rebels" taking over. 

Or perhaps Assad can make the country less of a hellhole, then instate some democratic reforms. When he does, it is possible that once they are fully in place he dies, and there is an election for the next President. Or during his post-war term there is an election and he is out of office. Either way the Assad family will not stay in power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I am at the point now, where I am so fed up and cynical of the disaster which is syria, I am willing to be happy for whatever forces are left in Syria so long as zainabia and other holy sites are kept safe and secure and the road opens once more for those who wish to go to ziarat. 

its easy to forget that flights to syria used to be so cheap that our community used to fly to zainabia on a whim any time we wanted to, if there were any problems in our lives and we needed a waseela. 

This is shockingly silly DU. I wonder what makes you think American occupation is an alternative? Is Afghanistan "fixed" or has it become a hell hole a murderous poppy plantation? What about Iraq? You really think they are trying to fix the world, sponsoring ISIS and Al-CIA-duh and then dumping depleted uranium all over the world while mass murdering innocent unarmed civilians to make things bleeping better for anyone?

I know desis who live for a while in the West get affected by the variety of stockholm syndrome, but why you bro. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

m

Or perhaps Assad can make the country less of a hellhole, then instate some democratic reforms. When he does, it is possible that once they are fully in place he dies, and there is an election for the next President. Or during his post-war term there is an election and he is out of office. Either way the Assad family will not stay in power.

Nice dream. No different than DU's. When will you guys wake up. They don't want to fix things. Removing Gaddafi and Assad is not some solution especially through war. Hell even Saddam's rule seems heavenly now compared to what is happening in Iraq now. America has never fixed anything nor it intends to. Why is that not clear? In fact, whatever it wants MUST be opposed because that is definitely always the correct answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/u-s-army-announces-troops-will-stay-in-syria-after-isis-defeat/225864/

The devil is very real as is the antichrist. The West, its occupying Israeli zionists and their puppet democratic leaders and their status quo organizations like UN have been working very hard to further their master's agenda which is our destruction. ...

Two or three years back, when someone started or commented in a thread about rise of the Sufyanni, l commented that as the major power, the US would have a hand in it.

Did you know the French are there, too  ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hassan- said:

... . When it comes to ground warfare, USA will get annihilated by Hezbollah in days the same how Israel got annihilated in 2006.

You are dreaming.

13 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

M ...

Meanwhile, let us claim we are clearing our sins by going to Hajj, but obliviously we are financially supporting a state that kills us Muslims in all corners of the world!

Hajj is an obligation, not a "cleansing".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...