Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

Another Prophecy about Syrian War Fulfilled

Rate this topic

18 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

No I mean would I be stopped? Would I be able to return to Canada, or even Iran? And I'm wondering how to get in. The only way I think is a dangerous highway from Lebanon.

Bismehe Ta3ala 

It is not dangerous brother.  Just a lot of searching at the border and security.  But you need a syrian visa in order to go from the lebanese border.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah  

38 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Yes. What is there to doubt about it?

No brother, usa cannot defeat Hezbollah in anyway possible on a ground warfare. Usa are only good for raining bombs on people up from the sky, but when it comes to a battle on the ground, they are really weak and inexperienced. Just look at the Israel war in 2006 for example, Israel is considered to have one of the strongest military in the world, but they got absolutely annihilated by Hezbollah because they attempted to engage Hezbollah by a ground battle.

6 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

No brother, usa cannot defeat Hezbollah in anyway possible on a ground warfare. Usa are only good for raining bombs on people up from the sky, but when it comes to a battle on the ground, they are really weak and inexperienced. Just look at the Israel war in 2006 for example, Israel is considered to have one of the strongest military in the world, but they got absolutely annihilated by Hezbollah because they attempted to engage Hezbollah by a ground battle.

"absolutely annihilated" ?  :hahaha:  IDF took unexpected levels of casualties and failed to advance at the anticipated rate. That is not the end-results of anything approximating "annihilation".

8 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

"absolutely annihilated" ?  :hahaha:  IDF took unexpected levels of casualties and failed to advance at the anticipated rate. That is not the end-results of anything approximating "annihilation".

Their strategy to advance in Lebanon by a ground invasion ended in a defeat and a total annihilation of the Israeli soldiers. Are you seriously going to debate me on this fact? 

The same Hezbollah that annihilated Israel when they attempted to engage them in a ground warfare, can also annihilate USA, if USA attempted to engage Hezbollah on the ground as well, especially in Syria where Hezbollah has the home advantage.

Edited by Hassan-