Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What are your favorite Lip Balm Flavors?

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

What is your favorite lip balm brand to use and what flavor?

Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm. It has a medicine flavor. It's for seriously dry lips. I buy the clear one, not the ones that change the color of your lips. :D 

• Forum Administrators
3 minutes ago, Miss Wonderful said:

hameedah, I have tried medicine flavored lip balm before and I feel it made mine worse.

The lip balms with wax are too solid for me, pulling and stretching my lips, causing bleeding. I need the really creamy lip balms that go on easily. 

• Moderators

@Marbles As a sign of 'gratitude' for your 'valuable' suggestion a discrete message will be sent to all beautiful, homemaker, 'prospective brides for Marbles' living anywhere within a distance of 50000000 km disclosing your preferred choice of lip balm. 

58c7f152472d5_images(7).jpg.d513867e07b6a91f60622039bc567369.jpg

58c7f167303c5_images(6).jpg.87ee75fa3139a1eb0e2b78c4bef11679.jpg

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Marbles said:

Suggested lip balm flavour for you ladies...

char.jpg.0b1df81802988c27ca867160a0137376.jpg

I searched the website, and it sounds boring, Marbles . I like flavored scented ones...but its sold out lol The website says:  

Contains:

Organic cocoa butter, candelilla wax, avocado butter , VitaminE, bamboo charcoal

An Orange Thyme BEST SELLER. This balm is unscented and unflavored. The charcoal is just enough to tint the balm grey, it will not leave color on your lips. Just a gorgeous layer of awesome. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, starlight said:

@Marbles As a sign of 'gratitude' for your 'valuable' suggestion a discrete message will be sent to all beautiful, homemaker, 'prospective brides for Marbles' living anywhere within a distance of 50000000 km disclosing your preferred choice of lip balm. 

58c7f152472d5_images(7).jpg.d513867e07b6a91f60622039bc567369.jpg

58c7f167303c5_images(6).jpg.87ee75fa3139a1eb0e2b78c4bef11679.jpg

This one I saw the reviews, the other day. It has lavender in it and people said its even better than Burts and Bees-it's all organic . The story is that, this girl always complained to her grandfather that her lips were always dry, and he he told her, I'll rub chicken poop on your mouth so you'd stop licking your lips and they wont dry out. lol.... Don't know id I'm interested in buying it yet. I probably will purchase the dark chocolate one you have -sounds like it would taste great LOL BTW is it just dark chocolate or dark chocolate with mint?

Edited by Miss Wonderful
  • Moderators
23 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

BTW is it just dark chocolate or dark chocolate with mint?

There are two variants dark chocolate & cherry and dark chocolate & mint.

Edited by starlight
It's cherry not strawberry
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
55 minutes ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

I like all the "Sugar" brands but my favourite is the white (fresh) flavour, its great for dry lips with SPF 15 protection.

freshlip.jpg

Sigh! Wish they were available in Pakistan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 5/16/2017 at 5:00 PM, shiaman14 said:

What is Shea butter???

:confused:........ Oh nothing, only the most precious butter of all butters, given as a mercy to mankind.

Really though, Shea butter can easily place high on a list of the most divinely smelling things on this planet. Its mostly used in lotions, moisturizers and body washes, but some people just buy it raw and dab it all over themselves. Extremely beneficial for the skin too.

If you want it raw:

https://www.amazon.com/Unrefined-Shea-Butter-Better-Products/dp/B00D9NV2D4?th=1

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, Bazzi_ said:

:confused:........ Oh nothing, only the most precious butter of all butters, given as a mercy to mankind.

Really though, Shea butter can easily place high on a list of the most divinely smelling things on this planet. Its mostly used in lotions, moisturizers and body washes, but some people just buy it raw and dab it all over themselves. Extremely beneficial for the skin too.

If you want it raw:

https://www.amazon.com/Unrefined-Shea-Butter-Better-Products/dp/B00D9NV2D4?th=1

Is there a Sunni butter???

• 2 months later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 5/27/2017 at 1:34 AM, shiaman14 said:

Is there a Sunni butter???

Shea butter is pronounced as Shee butter, not Shia butter. :shifty: