In the Name of God بسم الله

Why did the shia ignore ismael ibn jaafar

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Activities of shia nizari imam aga khan the thirth during the world war I.

Abstract

After the outbreak of the WWI, Muhammed Shah III (Aga Khan), who was the forty-eighth Imam of the Shia Ismaili sect, requested from the British government that he be assigned a duty in any area of need. The British administration, considering his influence particularly over Shia Muslims, assigned Aga Khan to mitigate the effects of the holy war [jihad] which had been proclamied by the Otoman Government. Aga Khan served to this objective by issuing various declarations during the WWI. Altough there were discussions from time to time among British officers concerning the activities of Aga Khan beyond his authority, his views were taken into consideration by many British authorities including the King of England until the end of the war. Referring the his own writing Aga Khan argued that Ottoman State's caliphate authurity should continue and he didn't favor Arab caliphate claims. Neverthless he had really important function to hinder of Turkish Panislamic propaganda.

• Advanced Member

Aga Khan I, (born 1800—died April 1881) imam, or spiritual leader, of the Nizārī Ismāʿīlīte sect of the Shīʿite Muslims. He claimed to be directly descended from ʿAlī, the son-in-law of the Prophet Muḥammad, and ʿAlī’s wife Fāṭimah, Muḥammad’s daughter, and also from the Fāṭimid caliphs of Egypt.

He was the governor of the Iranian province of Kerman and was high in the favour of Fatḥ ʿAlī Shāh. The title Aga Khan (chief commander) was granted him in 1818 by the shah of Iran. Under Moḥammad Shāh, however, he felt his family honour slighted and rose in revolt in 1838 but was defeated and fled to India. He helped the British in the first Anglo-Afghan War (1839–42) and in the conquest of Sindh (1842–43) and was granted a pension. After he had settled in Bombay, he encountered some opposition from a minority of his followers, who contested the extent of his spiritual authority and in a lawsuit challenged his control over the community’s funds, but he won his case (1866).

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Aga-Khan-I

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

their Qutb is equivalent to the 12th imam as the Qutb himself recites Ziarah and includes the 12th Imam after the others. please do not spread misinformation akhi it's very not nice biradarrrrrrrrrr hababy

- Belief in Mahdism as a type: according to this opinion, in addition to Mahdism, the Imam of age of Imam's son
Hasan Askari Mahdaviat is special

There are types that are assigned to the Qutbs of the dynasty and it has been called as Mahdi ظلّی Zalli (shadowy) or  تبعی Tabai (Subsidiary).

-اعتقاد به مهدویت نوعیه: بر اسـاس این نظر علاوه بر مهدویت خاصـه ولی عصر فرزند امام
حسن عسکري مهدویت نوعیهاي وجود دارد که به اقطاب سلسله اختصاص مییابد و از آن به مهدي
ظلّی یا تبعی یاد میشود

The historical course of Nematollahi way from the beginning to the end of Qajar era Mohammed jafar Evazi 1 | SajadVaezi monfared 2 1. Corresponding Author, Master of Islamic History. Yasouj University, Yasouj, Iran. E-mail: MJ.Evazi@gmail.com 2. Assistant Professor, Department of Islamic Studies, Faculty of Theology and Islamic Teaching, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan, Iran. E-mail: SajadVaezi114@theo.usb.ac.ir Article Info ABSTRACT Article type: Research Article Article history: Received:23Novembre2021 Received in revised form: 16 Décembre 2021 Accepted: 10 January 2022 Published online: 18 January 2022 Keywords: Shah Nematullah Vali, Nematollahi way, Sufism, Shiite mysticism, Sultan Ali Shah Gonabadi The path of Shah Nematollahi is one of the branches of Sufism and mysticism, the founder of which is Seyyed Nooruddin Nematullah known as "Shah Nematullah" with Shiite and contemporary tendencies of the Timurid era. The Nematollahi dynasty has gone through ups and downs in different historical periods after its establishment and is one of the dynasties that now has followers in Iran and continues its activities. It should be acknowledged that the historical study of this dynasty and especially the interaction and interaction of this dynasty with the two institutions of religion and government, as well as its spatial and human geography, the extent of public acceptance and its impact on public culture have not been addressed as needed. Under the influence of a kind of confrontation about the ideas of this dynasty, these researches have faded and lost their liberal status. In this research, an attempt has been made to address the above-mentioned issues without taking sides on the beliefs of this series. In this research, an attempt is made to trace and analyze the historical course of this Shiite mystical dynasty from the beginning to the end of the Qajar era, and identifying the greats of this sect and their historical impact on the history of Sufism and mysticism in Iran in later periods is another mission of this article. Cite this article: Evazi, M, J, & Vaezi, S. (2021). The historical course of Nematollahi way from the beginning to the end of Qajar era. Studies in Comparative Religion and Mysticism, 5 (2), 39-64. DOI: 10.22111/jrm.2022.42389.1087 © The Author(s). Publisher: University of Sistan and Baluchistan DOI: 10.22111/jrm.2022.42389.1087

https://journals.usb.ac.ir/article_7066_38cb654e4a939b67494da1ad49a72d2c.pdf

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Peace to the gods n the earth's

Brother you're very misinformed. Being able to gather sources online is definitely a skill. But I would say reading them in depth takes great patience... Something that I do not really have, so respectfully I do not need to read anything you quoted and linked simply because....... You didn't read my initial points which were 

1. The Nimatullahi sufis protected Nizari Ismaili Shias from persecution

(if you bothered to read this up you will see this was before the AGA Khans came into being) 

The Ismaili Nizari shias were very similar in practice to the 12er shias before the Aga Khans. 

Whilst I do agree with you that they were British collaborators, you should look at history before them going back to Hassan i Sabah and beyond. Read that Ismaili book by Farhad Daftery. 

Secondly Mr Reza Shah Kazemi who has written several brilliant books published by the Ismaili institution. I don't believe he is an Ismaili, but he is also a highly educated, intelligent well balanced Shia Muslim and scholar. I'm sure if he believed these people were evil then he wouldn't be working for such an organisation, however I fear you may label him a collaborator too. I certainly hope not. 

A well known Ithna asheri Syed scholar also recited the Aqd of the Aga Khans son. Would you call him a collaborator of Starbucks now? 

And lastly, there are many many branches of the Nimatullahis. To reiterate my point, yes a few of them were infiltrated in the 50s by Savak however the authentic ones went underground to avoid any attacks from opposing sides and are still around. I don't think you will be able to name me all of these Qutbs. I think Nizari Ismailis before Aga Khans and Nimatullahis (non compromised ones) are fascinating.... They do not place their Qutb above the 12th imam anymore than regular shias place their Marjas above the 12th imam..

Their Qutb is like their marja. Anyways a lot of culture within shia mourning was created by the Nimatullahis a lot of the azadari nohas that you hear in Iran and the rest of the world were originally Persian songs.. MULLA bassim karbalai himself has taken Sufi songs and turned them into latmiyyat.. Is there something wrong with this? No I don't think so at all but I do think it's wrong to take someone else's art, use it, monetise it not give credit to the originators and innovators of the art..  then pretend that these people are deviants. (Not saying Mulla Bassim did this but a lot of others who want to take the poetic and artistic side of azaderi but not acknowledge where it came from then label everyone else deviants and British mcdonald's supporters) Anyway bro please don't quote me anymore pages because I won't read them or sources. I will however read something that you write yourself Hababayyyyyyy azizam 

Jah Rastafarai 

Selassi i 

Bun out Di shaytaan

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Member
On 1/6/2024 at 1:07 PM, SO SOLID SHIA said:

. They do not place their Qutb above the 12th imam anymore than regular shias place their Marjas above the 12th imam..

Salam this is totally wrong because  regular shias don't put any marja higher than  the 12th imam (aj) which is just rhetoric of  anti Shias & Ismails against Twelvers. 

1. The Nimatullahi sufis protected Nizari Ismaili Shias from persecution

(if you bothered to read this up you will see this was before the AGA Khans came into being) 

It's just your claim which has no basis or document  anyway base center of both of them has been Kerman which Sheikh Nimatullah claimed that he  is from descendants of Ismail son of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) which   has been buried in city of Mahan , Kerman during Qajar era  & first Aghakhan has been ruler of Kerman during Qajar era .

if he believed these people were evil then he wouldn't be working for such an organisation, however I fear you may label him a collaborator too. I certainly hope not. 

Nobody has called Ismailis as evil people but on the other hand majority of them are ignorant people who blindly follow their leader who is an agent of Britain & Zionism which people likewise Reza Shah Kazemi has their hidden agenda about association with them likewise making Ismailis as rival for Twelver shiism which Iran represents it which zionists welcome any deviated sect or cult that can be used as rival of  Twelver shiism .

A well known Ithna asheri Syed scholar also recited the Aqd of the Aga Khans son. Would you call him a collaborator of Starbucks now? 

Any muslim can recite Aqd formula  for anyone else which reciting it just shows their belief to Islam although of having deviated belief.

To reiterate my point, yes a few of them were infiltrated in the 50s by Savak however the authentic ones went underground to avoid any attacks from opposing sides and are still around

This is another rhetoric that has no basis .

I think Nizari Ismailis before Aga Khans and Nimatullahis (non compromised ones) are fascinating.... They do not place their Qutb above the 12th imam anymore than regular shias place their Marjas above the 12th imam..

This is totally opposite which both of  Nizari Ismailis &   Nimatullahis have  consider their leaders & Qutbs as something likewise the 12th Imam from beginning.

Their Qutb is like their marja.

This is joke of the year :hahaha: which majority of their Qutbs have not enough Islamic knowledge which their instalation  as Quts always has been done by brutal killing of each other & inhering from their fathers. without having any Qualification .

Anyways a lot of culture within shia mourning was created by the Nimatullahis a lot of the azadari nohas that you hear in Iran and the rest of the world were originally Persian songs..

This is again baseless anyway Sufis have long story in music & singing which if a song will be Persian doesn't mean that is a sufi music likewise that Farsi speaking singers in Los angles don't represent all of Persian music which los angles singers & musician creat a mass of garbage besides of few rare good  music.

MULLA bassim karbalai himself has taken Sufi songs and turned them into latmiyyat.. Is there something wrong with this? No I don't think so at all but I do think it's wrong to take someone else's art, use it, monetise it not give credit to the originators and innovators of the art..  then pretend that these people are deviants.

This is also totally wrong which Majis Majidi has been cooperated with AR rahman which it doesn't mean that they have agreement on belife although they have cooperated with each other due to their love toward prophet Muhammad (pbu) & Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) which is common ground between all muslims although of their differences in their viewpoints about religious matters.

• Advanced Member

. I don't think you will be able to name me all of these Qutbs.

It has no value which you can foind their names by a simple search on Internet which remembering their names has no point except wasting of time .

• Advanced Member
On 1/7/2024 at 11:18 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is totally wrong because  regular shias don't put any marja higher than  the 12th imam (aj) which is just rhetoric of  anti Shias & Ismails against Twelvers. 

Wa alaykum salam babes. That was the point when I meant they don't put their qutb anymore higher than how 12ers put the marjas. Interpret that from several different angles, BUT it's an obscure one! I do enjoy obscurity, it adds that mysticism into life. so magical Alhamdulillah.

I think the most dangerous rhetoric is your kind of rhetoric. the 'Us vs them' George W Bush rhetoric. Maybe you don't realise what you're doing brother, but by labelling, you are removing the humanity from a human being and eventually down the line can make excuses to cause harm on Insaan. You don't really need to look too far into history to see this is true eh??? Happens everywhere. You are very quick to shut down or to laugh off another persons beliefs

It's just your claim which has no basis or document  anyway base center of both of them has been Kerman which Sheikh Nimatullah claimed that he  is from descendants of Ismail son of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) which   has been buried in city of Mahan , Kerman during Qajar era  & first Aghakhan has been ruler of Kerman during Qajar era .

It is not my claim. I am not spokesperson for any of the Nimatullahi orders branches. However Sheikh Nimatullah Wali never claimed he was a descendant of Ismail. He claimed his lineage from the 7th Imam Musa Al Kazem. look it up pal. 

Like I said one of the Qutbs of this Shia 12'er Sufi order was a Nizari Syed, by the name of Syed Ismail Ujaq. If you would like to look it up, I know a really good place that has the information you can find Inshallah.  www.google.com which will lead you to books you may want to buy if you have the time or perhaps find PDF versions. Check the book by FARHAD DAFTERY called 'The Ismailis - Their History and Doctrines' also I believe I mentioned I think ..Professor Sajjad Rizvi who is a Ithna Asheri shia and has done a piece on ONE of the nimatullahi branches. I didn't see any slander or accusations from a PHD professor scholar learned man at all on a whole group of people, but MashaAllah you are very quick to accuse people with no basis apart from misconstruing sentences and not bothering to read up on the subjects in depth.  

Britain & Zionism which people likewise Reza Shah Kazemi has their hidden agenda about association with them likewise making Ismailis as rival for Twelver shiism

so hold on was I right?  LOL Mr Reza Shah Kazemi is an agent of the zionist agenda to divide Muslims? Is this what you're actually saying ? 

Have you ever been to Britain ? There is a lot of division here already and I think you don't understand how it works in the west. Respectfully I think the cultures are different and it can be very complicated when you go to school with Jews, hindus, buddhists , Muslims - salafs, hanafis, Ismailis , malangs wilayatul faqih lovers , Shirazis , LGBTQ +  - You learn to accept people and build understanding of their faiths and beliefs. You might not necessarily implement their beliefs but you learn to respect them without labelling them deviants and agents of Israel. Again respectfully you in Iran haven't seen the diversity and inviting Hindu friends to a sleepover telling your mum not make anything with beef in it. Iran is pretty much all Shia so naturally you will have this plastered into your mind. Kind of similar to North Korea, but I love Iran !!!!!

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Iran is pretty much all Shia so naturally you will have this plastered into your mind. Kind of similar to North Korea, but I love Iran !!!!!

Salam this is a common misconception of people likewise you who have biased minded against Iran which in Iran there is multiple groups of Sunnis & sufis  & Ismails , Zoroastrians which I come from a Zoroastrian  family in Kerman  whose father of my grandfather  has converted to Shia Islam , Armenian & Assyrian Christians  as minorities besides Shias although it's majority are Shias  which as usual anti Iran propaganda  has  been spread this stereotypical nonsense that Iran is only Shia likewise North korea 

Again respectfully you in Iran haven't seen the diversity and inviting Hindu friends to a sleepover telling your mum not make anything with beef in it

It has no relation to debate which you want to reduce to  insulting my family specially my mother.:angry:

LOL Mr Reza Shah Kazemi is an agent of the zionist agenda to divide Muslims?

It's your ill conclusion which you misinterpret anything from my post as this nonsense .:blabla:

It is not my claim. I am not spokesperson for any of the Nimatullahi orders branches. However Sheikh Nimatullah Wali never claimed he was a descendant of Ismail. He claimed his lineage from the 7th Imam Musa Al Kazem. look it up pal. 

Your statement is against all of his biogrphise which he himself called himself as descent of Ismail ibn Jafar in a line of a poem .

According to wikitasavvof & other reliblae shia site about his biography 

His biography was published on the 14th of Rabi al-Awwal 731 AH in Halab (Aleppo)[2] (or in the Kohbanan of Kerman or Herat [of current Afghanistan]).[3] Nematullah's mother was from the Kurds of Shabankarae and his father "Mir Abdullah Muhammad" was from the scholars of Halab (Aleppo) city.

Nematullah is attributed to Sadat Hosseini, and his lineage reaches the Messenger of Allah, may God bless him and his progeny, through Ismail bin Jafar bin Muhammad Baqir, peace be upon him, through 19 intermediaries, as he himself says:

«نوزدهم جدّ من رسول خداست*****آشکار است نیست پنهانی».[4]

"My 19th ancestor is the Messenger of Allah. It is  obvious not secretly".[4]

Shah Nematullah Wali's father migrated from the city of Aleppo to "Makran" (coastal land in the southeast of Iran) during his childhood and Nematullah spent his childhood and youth in Iran. In his youth, he studied the common sciences of the time.[5] Shah Nematullah was a contemporary of "Amir Timur" and his son "Sultan Shahrukh Timuri" for a part of his life.

https://wikitasavvof.com/wiki/17/شاه-نعمت-الله-ولی/

https://fa.wikifeqh.ir/شاه_نعمت‌الله_ولی

https://fa.wikishia.net/view/شاه_نعمت‌الله_ولی

. That was the point when I meant they don't put their qutb anymore higher than how 12ers put the marjas. Interpret that from several different angles, BUT it's an obscure one! I do enjoy obscurity, it adds that mysticism into life. so magical Alhamdulillah.

I think the most dangerous rhetoric is your kind of rhetoric. the 'Us vs them' George W Bush rhetoric. Maybe you don't realise what you're doing brother, but by labelling, you are removing the humanity from a human being and eventually down the line can make excuses to cause harm on Insaan. You don't really need to look too far into history to see this is true eh??? Happens everywhere. You are very quick to shut down or to laugh off another persons beliefs

This is due to your biased mindset in favor of Sufism which Your nonsens is just a joke which I have not mentioned as such idiotic rhetoric of Bush which you are very quick in spreading unreliable misinformation & laughing on belief of other people specially Twelver due to your biased inclination toward Hinduism & Sufism . 

Like I said one of the Qutbs of this Shia 12'er Sufi order was a Nizari Syed, by the name of Syed Ismail Ujaq.

There is no solid proof about believing of this so called shia sufi order to Twelver Shiism which founder of their sufi cult Nematuallah Wali has belived to legitimacy of three caliphs before Imam Ali (عليه السلام) besides of loving him & believing to 12 Imams which Nematuualh has considerd himself as manistefation of God & whole of creation which he has considerd himslef likewise 12 Shia Imams which in book of تشیع و تصوف it has been said that he wanted to  innovate a new Shia-sufi  creed based on twelver Shiiam which he would be it's Muftarad al-Ta'a Imam in similar fashion of other 12 infallible Shia Imams .

Muftaraḍ al-Ṭāʿa (Arabic: مُفْتَرَضُ الطاعَة), a special status for the Imams of the Shi'a (a), means someone towards whom full and unconditional obedience is compulsory.

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Muftarad_al-Ta'a

4 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

www.google.com which will lead you to books you may want to buy if you have the time or perhaps find PDF versions. Check the book by FARHAD DAFTERY called 'The Ismailis - Their History and Doctrines' also I believe I mentioned I think ..Professor Sajjad Rizvi who is a Ithna Asheri shia and has done a piece on ONE of the nimatullahi branches. I didn't see any slander or accusations from a PHD professor scholar learned man at all on a whole group of people

Hamid Farzam believes that although he had devotion to Imam Ali ((عليه السلام).) and his children; But he was a Sunni. [32] The following cases have been cited for his being a Sunni: He was a disciple of Sheikh Abdullah Yafee of the Sunni religion for seven years. According to his statement, the hierarchy  of Sheikhs of  Shah Wali reaches to Ahmad Ghazali and Hassan Basri, whose Shiism is rejected.

Nematullah mentioned Imam Ali ((عليه السلام).) in his treatise (نسبت خرقه) Nisbat Kharqah , mentioned Imam Ali with the title of "Mohiyyah Sunnah wa Al-Jama'ah..." «محیی السنة و الجماعة...»

In his Treatise on Al-AalaHiahمراتب الآلهیه, he has respectfully mentioned the Rashidun Caliphs , as well as Abu Hanifah, Malik Ibn Anas, Muhammad Ibn Idris Shafi'i and Ahmad Ibn Hanbal. [33] There are poems in his Diwan (poem book) such as:

ره سنّی[یادداشت ۱] گزین که مذهب ماست        ورنه گُم‌گشته‌ای و در خللی
رافضی کیست؟ دشمن بوبکر        خارجی کیست؟ دشمنان علی
هر که او هر چهار دارد دوست        امت پاک مذهب است و ولی
دوستدار صحابه‌ام بتمام        یار سنّی و خصم معتزلی[۳۴]

Choose way of Sunni [1] which is our religion    except that you have strayed and in vain

Who is Rafidi ?enemy of [A]Bubakr    who is khariji ? enemies of Ali 

who loves the four         ..is pure religion Ummah and Wali

I'm lover of Sahabas wholeheartedly    friend of Sunni and enemy of Mutazelite

Nematullah was a lover of the Ahl al-Bayt ((عليه السلام).) and had enmity with the Umayyads and the enemies of the Ahl al-Bayt ((عليه السلام).), and he clarified this in his poems.[35] Among them:

ای که هستی محب آل علی        مؤمن کاملی و بی‌بدلی[۳۶]

Oh who is lover of family of  Ali    [you are] prefect believer and irreplaceable 

he said in another poem

هر که باشد محب آل علی        شک ندارم که عارف است و ولی[۳۷]

Who will be lover of family of Ali       I have no doubt that he is Arif & Wali

also he has said :

«لعنت به دشمنان علی گر کنی رواست».[۳۸]

If you curse enemies of Ali it's acceptable 

he also has some poem about merits of Imam Ali (عليه السلام)

It has been said that Nematullah believed in the imamate of twelve imams and considered himself to be the manifestation of God andall  religions  even whole world . He also considers himself infallible like the imams.[40] In the book "Shi'ism and Sufism" it is stated that Nematullah wanted to establish a new Shia-Sufi religion based on moderate Twelver Shia belief and he himself would be its Muftarad al-Ta'a imam.[41]

https://fa.wikishia.net/view/شاه_نعمت‌الله_ولی 

Muftaraḍ al-Ṭāʿa (Arabic: مُفْتَرَضُ الطاعَة), a special status for the Imams of the Shi'a (a), means someone towards whom full and unconditional obedience is compulsory.

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Muftarad_al-Ta'a

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is due to your biased mindset in favor of Sufism which Your nonsens is just a joke which I have not mentioned as such idiotic rhetoric of Bush which you are very quick in spreading unreliable misinformation & laughing on belief of other people specially Twelver due to your biased inclination toward Hinduism & Sufism . 

Lol in one thread you just accused me of being racist and hating Hindus but now I have a biased inclination toward Hinduism. 

Can't take you seriously fam! You sound like one of those young emotional keyboard Baseejis. 

I don't think from the sounds of it you've been out on the streets, gotten into any altercations, spoken to a female.. Unless I am mistaken in which case I apologise.  Stop with the cognitive dissonance 

• 5 months later...
  • Basic Members
On 1/3/2024 at 1:57 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's a totally wrong conclusion which the Nimatullahi Sufi order is a deviated group in similar fashion of Nizaris which they place their Qutb  as equivalent of 12th Imam which certainly 12ers don't support it which 12ers never protected Nizaris.

which there was no cooperation between Ithna Ashari Imams & so called Ismaili leaders  which since Qajar era & advent of Agha khan branch by support of Britain ,Agha Khani  Ismails have becamae enemies of Twelvers which in similar fashion Nimatullahi Sufi order has been supported by Britain for causing deviation between twelvers so therefore they have protected Nizaris by order of Britain so therefore both of british-zionist backed  deviated groups have no relation to twelvers anymore. 

Salam

Aga Khan I admitted in his own memoir that his ancestors followed the Jafari Madhab and adhered to Ithna’ashari law. The first two Aga Khans were actually devout twelvers. Even twelver practices were maintained into the Imamate of Aga Khan III(Sultan Muhammad Shah). However, Sultan Muhammad Shah had gained a vendetta against the Ithna’ashari community.

He informed the Ismailis to disassociate from the Ithna’ashari community and claimed that the Ithna’ashari faith would be wiped out in 100 years, from a firman he made in 1899. The irony is that the Sultan Muhammad had advised Ismailis, according to a specific booklet that is undiscovered, to call upon the 14 infallibles to seek forgiveness through their intercessions.

Sultan Muhammad Shah later abrogated the practices and created a false sect.

• Basic Members

Also it is mentioned that in the Ibrat’afza, which was the memoir of Aga Khan I( Hasan Ali Shah), that he was a mureed of a Nimatollahi Sufi Ithna’ashari pir called, Mast Ali Shah. It also mentions that he supposedly was initiated into the Nimatollahi Sufi Ithna’ashari order.