Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sidnaq

Why is this happening to only me?!

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Find where the momineen are and live amongst them.  I found many in Lebanon and was very happy.  I found many in Iran and felt at home.  Wherever you go in this world look for the momineen, look for the quiet people.  Look for those people who like to serve others FE SABIL Allah

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Salaam

For long time I thought the op was a man. Nice to know she is a sister. I'm sorry to hear about ur situation but trust me I've known this to be common with immigrants living in western countries. So it's not just you. The people living in western country are usually very arrogant & they look down on immigration people cause they know you can't go back to your country & therefore you need them. They don't need you. 

But dont let this overcome u or bother u. Don't think too much about who is rude. There's rude people all over world. Just put behind u. Try to have some confidence & high self-esteem. Be sure of urself.

Do you & ur mom wear hijab or traditional Pakistani clothes? My advice is for u & ur mom to try to look presentable & in good social standing. Even if u dress traditional & wear hijab, u can still look presentable. Where I live majority of the Arab women I know & see in the streets dress this way to not give anyone a chance to look down on them. Even they don't dress flashy or put makeup, & they respect hijab but at the same time take care of how they look. Believe me, stuff like looks & clothes & hygiene matters a LOT in western countries. It is VERY superficial culture maybe more than eastern or Muslim countries. 

Edited by Livia