Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Ali

Please help me!!

Rate this topic

Guest Ali

Salam brothers. I have a problem that has been hurting me for a while. I am too embarrassed to say my real name, Ali is not my name. well here it is

I am a 14 year old boy, go to school, normal. But the thing is because I am sayyid, my peers make fun of me and say that I am nothing like my ancestors ( ali and hussain (a.s) ) they say I am not athletic, i do not know how to fight, and I'm a disgrace to the ahlulbayt. I know what they say is silly, but its getting to me. Its kind of true. there is another sayyid with us and he is very strong athletic fit. they say why are you not like him you are pathetic I dont know how to fight very well, and Im not athletic. they call me a [Edited Out] not a real sayyid .I tell them its not about physical, its about your heart and how you treat others. Still, i feel pathetic. am i really a disgrace? i try not to let it get to me, but please give me advice. thank you

Wa alaikumus salam.

Brother don't bother what the people say or what they think. You should be clean on your side. If you practise every necessary thing that is there in islam you ought to be on the right path. You should just be what you are. All the fingers of the hand are not same. You must have your own strengths and weakness. Try to use your strength while minimising your weakness. Allah has sent us all with some responsibilities and if we perform them as they should be performed, then thats it. Now about those people who keep disturbing you just say to them that you don't care about what they think or do. They just keep saying to you since you are affected by it. If you make them realised that you dont give a damn they won't say anything to you. Last but not the least pray to god about this and may he give you peace and a solution to your problem.

Hope it helps.

Wassalamun alaikum.

Being a follower of ahlulbayt(as) has nothing to do with picking fights and being all tough. I assume those peers of yours must be in their teenage phase. I advice you to ignore them because they clearly seem like they focus more on their physical body than their soul.

11 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

Salam brothers. I have a problem that has been hurting me for a while. I am too embarrassed to say my real name, Ali is not my name. well here it is

I am a 14 year old boy, go to school, normal. But the thing is because I am sayyid, my peers make fun of me and say that I am nothing like my ancestors ( ali and hussain (a.s) ) they say I am not athletic, i do not know how to fight, and I'm a disgrace to the ahlulbayt. I know what they say is silly, but its getting to me. Its kind of true. there is another sayyid with us and he is very strong athletic fit. they say why are you not like him you are pathetic I dont know how to fight very well, and Im not athletic. they call me a [Edited Out] not a real sayyid .I tell them its not about physical, its about your heart and how you treat others. Still, i feel pathetic. am i really a disgrace? i try not to let it get to me, but please give me advice. thank you

Lolz, say that biggest warrior in the sight of Ahle bait is one who fights his own Nafs and say them you failed at that war while I succeeded because you taunt me and it's where you lost war against your Nafs and I said being good is all that matters so it's a quote against my Nafs. Tell them wars are not fought with physique but heart. Many Ashab of Ahle bait were not warriors of field but education and they fought in their fields like today's Ayotullahs so better fix your sides first.