Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Faruk

Sunni equivalent of Shiachat

Rate this topic

I checked the above forum out real quickly.

They actually praise isis and abu bakr baghdadi openly, it is quite the freak show.

I saw one thread about the suicide bombing of a sufi shrine recently where many died and people were commenting: Alhamdulillah!

Rejoicing over their deaths, saying that the mujahedin(daesh terrorist) where doing the Prophets(S) sunnah, they let such views and comments be on the display on their forum, it says enough to me.

May AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì give them all fully what they deserve in the eternal life to come and a taste of it in this life. Merciless as they are merciless.

9 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I checked the above forum out real quickly.

They actually praise isis and abu bakr baghdadi openly, it is quite the freak show.

I saw one thread about the suicide bombing of a sufi shrine recently where many died and people were commenting: Alhamdulillah!

Rejoicing over their deaths, saying that the mujahedin(daesh terrorist) where doing the Prophets(S) sunnah, they let such views and comments be on the display on their forum, it says enough to me.

May AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì give them all fully what they deserve in the eternal life to come and a taste of it in this life. Merciless as they are merciless.

Do you mean "ummah.com" ?

26 minutes ago, alHussein said:

Do you mean "ummah.com" ?

Sunniforum is also supporting Sufism so I think it was about another forum.

I was on sunniforum for a while. I debunked the Fasting on Ashura myth so not only did they ban me, they removed the entire contents of that thread.

I tried ummah.com. They wouldn't even let me register with my preferred DisplayName of ShiaMan14.

22 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I was on sunniforum for a while. I debunked the Fasting on Ashura myth so not only did they ban me, they removed the entire contents of that thread.

I tried ummah.com. They wouldn't even let me register with my preferred DisplayName of ShiaMan14.

I also do not believe in that whole Ashura story in which the Prophet s.a.w.a.s. is taught by the jews about religious festivities.

Edited by Faruk

4 minutes ago, Faruk said:

I also do not believe in that whole Ashura story in which the Prophet s.a.w.a.s. is taught by the jews about religious festivities.

exactly. They might as well have taught him to observe the sabbath.

Bani Ummayya misguidance.

Although I prefer to call myself muslim I must admit that I feel closest to Shia;s.

Sunni's cut of the Ale Muhammad a.s. from Muhammad s.a.w.a.s.

And they also have strange views about the Prophet s,a,w,a,s, like the Ashura cover-up story.

I do not agree with entire Shiaism but know that they were the original muslims standing on the right side.

Unfortunately I also believe that some inventions crept into it through the centuries but still.

On 3/6/2017 at 3:40 PM, Faruk said:

Although I prefer to call myself muslim I must admit that I feel closest to Shia;s.

Sunni's cut of the Ale Muhammad a.s. from Muhammad s.a.w.a.s.

And they also have strange views about the Prophet s,a,w,a,s, like the Ashura cover-up story.

I do not agree with entire Shiaism but know that they were the original muslims standing on the right side.

Unfortunately I also believe that some inventions crept into it through the centuries but still.

Inventions - perhaps but are any of them deal breakers.

Shia Islam in a nutshell is:

Usul-e-deen (Beliefs):

• Tawheed - Belief in the oneness of Allah
  • Adl - Belief in the Justice of Allah
  • Prophethood - Prophet Muhammad (saw) is the last and final prophet.
  • Imamate - 12 imams
  • Qiyamah - Day of Judgement

Furuh-e-deen (Practices)

• Salah
  • Sawn - Fasting
  • Hajj
  • Zakat
  • Khums
  • Jihad - minor and major
  • Amr Bil Maroof - Encourage good
  • Nahiyan Al-Munkar - forbid evil
  • Tawalla - nearness to the AhlulBayt
  • Tabarra - avoidance of the enemies of AhlulBayt. Note: people oftem confuse tabarra to mean sending la'an on someone. Tabarra actually means to distance oneself from the enemies of the AhlulBayt. There are a variety of ways of expressing this avoidance and one of those ways is la'an/

No judgement but can you scratch out the ones you don't agree with?

On 2017-03-05 at 3:34 PM, Learner2526 said:

There really isn't another equivalent. I'm a Sunni and I use shia chat because it's the only terrorist free Muslim forum. Also shia chat has people of all faiths and sects of Islam unlike the Sunni forums that are mainly Salafi, Hanafi and extremeist with a few others who are bullied to leave the forum.

May Allah reward you brother.

5 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Inventions - perhaps but are any of them deal breakers.

Shia Islam in a nutshell is:

Usul-e-deen (Beliefs):

• Tawheed - Belief in the oneness of Allah
  • Adl - Belief in the Justice of Allah
  • Prophethood - Prophet Muhammad (saw) is the last and final prophet.
  • Imamate - 12 imams
  • Qiyamah - Day of Judgement

Furuh-e-deen (Practices)

• Salah
  • Sawn - Fasting
  • Hajj
  • Zakat
  • Khums
  • Jihad - minor and major
  • Amr Bil Maroof - Encourage good
  • Nahiyan Al-Munkar - forbid evil
  • Tawalla - nearness to the AhlulBayt
  • Tabarra - avoidance of the enemies of AhlulBayt. Note: people oftem confuse tabarra to mean sending la'an on someone. Tabarra actually means to distance oneself from the enemies of the AhlulBayt. There are a variety of ways of expressing this avoidance and one of those ways is la'an/

No judgement but can you scratch out the ones you don't agree with?

I agree with all except with Imamate. Not Imamhood but about the definition of what an Imam should be.

5 hours ago, Hassan Y said:

@Faruk just a question, if you're not a 12er than what sect do you follow?

Millat Ibrahim

Edited by Faruk

5 hours ago, baqar said:

I thought you were a Sunni.

Faruk is never a Shia name.  

You know what?

As a non-Shia I am sometimes suprised about the ignorance of some Shia's about their own sect.

Faruq was originally a tittle of Imam Ali a.s. given by Muhammad s.a.w.a.s.

Nonetheless I chose the name because it is related to the Holy Quran, al-Furqan. Faruq is derived from it.

Edited by Faruk

6 minutes ago, Faruk said:

You know what?

As a non-Shia I am sometimes suprised about the ignorance of some Shia's about their own sect.

Faruq was originally a tittle of Imam Ali a.s. given by Muhammad s.a.w.a.s.

Nonetheless I chose the name because it is related to the Holy Quran, al-Furqan. Faruq is derived from it.

What he means brother is you don't usually see a Shia with that name, it's extremely rare.

9 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

What he means brother is you don't usually see a Shia with that name, it's extremely rare.

I don't believe it should be an issue but okay.

24 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

Yeah it's not an issue, your name is great.

Hassan one of the greatest as well. I am probably connected to him a.s through a bloodline of my grandmother of father's side.