Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Wilayat Taqwiniyya with authentic chains

Rate this topic

Salam, Ya Ali (as) Madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

with thanks to bro @E.L King for providing all the following links

https://ahlubait.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/wilayat-e-takwinniya-with-sahih-chain/

https://ahlubait.wordpress.com/2011/03/05/wilayat-e-takwini-with-authentic-chain-2/

https://ahlubait.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/wilayat-e-takwiniyya-with-authentic-chain/

https://ahlubait.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/what-is-the-meaning-of-wilayat-e-takwiniyya-opinion-of-ayatullah-syed-jafar-murtada-aamali/

10 – أبي – رحمه الله – قال: حدثنا سعد بن عبدالله، قال: حدثنا أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن الحسين بن سعيد، عن فضالة بن أيوب، عن أبان بن عثمان، عن محمد بن مسلم، قال: سمعت أبا عبدالله عليه السلام يقول: إن لله عزوجل خلقا خلقهم من نوره، ورحمة من رحمته لرحمته، فهم عين الله الناظرة، واذنه السامعة، ولسانه الناطق في خلقه باذنه، وامناؤه على ماأنزل من عذر أونذر أوحجة، فبهم يمحو الله السيئات، وبهم يدفع الضيم، وبهم ينزل الرحمة، وبهم يحيي ميتا ويميت حيا، وبهم يبتلي خلقه، وبهم يقضي في خلقه قضية.
قلت: جعلت فداك من هؤلاء؟ قال: الاوصياء.

10 – My father – Allah have mercy on Him – said: Sa`d b. `Abdullah narrated to us, he said: Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa narrated to us, from Hasan b. Sa`eed, from Fudalah b. Ayyub, from Abban b. `Uthman, from Muhammad b. Muslim, who said:

i heard Aba `Abdillah (al-Sadiq) [a] say: Indeed Allah, Mighty and Exalted, created certain creatures from His light, and a mercy from His mercy for the sake of His Mercy. For these are the eye of Allah that sees, and His ear that hears, and His tongue that speaks to His creation by His permission, and the safeguards over what has descended from (His) justifications and wanrnings and proofs. And through them He wards off grievances, and through them He sends down mercy, and through them He enlivens the dead, and causes to die the living. And through them He afflicts His creation (with tribulations), and through them He judges cases among His creation.
I asked: May I be your ransom – Who are these?

He [a] replied: Al-Awsiyaa (the vice-regents).

بأبي أنتم و أمي و نفسي و أهلي و مالي من أراد الله بدأ بكم و من وحده قبل عنكم و من قصده توجه إليكم موالي لا أحصي ثناءكم و لا أبلغ من المدح كنهكم و من الوصف قدركم و أنتم نور الأخيار و هداة الأبرار و حجج الجبار بكم فتح الله و بكم يختم و بكم ينزل الغيث و بكم يمسك السماء أن تقع على الأرض إلا بإذنه و بكم ينفس الهم و بكم يكشف الضر و عندكم ما ينزل به رسله و هبطت به ملائكته

My father, mother, children, possessions and myself are at your disposal; whosoever desires nearness to Allah in fact makes a beginning with you; whosoever professes the Unity of Allah in fact takes after you; whosoever moves towards Him has to turn to you; O my masters! I cannot count and mention your merits; I am unable to come up to the height where your true appreciation can be enjoyed; and your real class can be determined; You are the light of the virtuous; The guides of the pious ones; The claims of the Omnipotent ; Through You Allah opens ; And through You,He seals; Through You He sent down abundant and far-spread rain; Through You the sky prevents itself from falling down over the earth unless He permits; Through You He drives away troubles and dismisses hardships; With You is that with which His Messengers came down; And with which His Angels descended

مَنْ أرادَ اللهَ بَدَءَ بِكُمْ ، [مَنْ أرادَ الله بَدَءَ بِكُمْ ،

مَنْ أرادَ اللهَ بَدَءَ بِكُم] ، بِكُمْ يُبَيّنُ اللهُ الكَذِبَ ، وَبِكُمْ يُباعِدُ الزَّمانَ الْكَلِبَ(1) ، وَبِكُمْ فَتَحَ اللهُ وَبِكُمْ يَخْتِمُ ، وَبِكُمْ يَمْحُو مَا يَشاءُ وَبِكُمْ يُثْبِتُ ، وَبِكُمْ يَفُكُّ  الذُلَّ مِنْ رِقَابِنا ، وَبِكُمْ يُدْرِكُ اللهُ تِرَةَ كُلِّ مُؤمِنٍ يُطْلَبُ(2) ، وَبِكُمْ تُنْبِتُ الأَرْضُ أشْجارَها ، وَبِكُمْ  تُخْرِجُ الأشْجارُ أثْمارَها ، وَبِكُمْ تُنْزِلُ السَّماءُ قَطْرَها وَرِزْقَها ، وَبِكُمْ يَكْشِفُ اللهُ الْكَرْبَ ، وَبِكُمْ يُنَزِّلُ اللهُ الغَيثَ ، وَبِكُمْ  تُسِيخُ الأرَضُ(3) الَّتي تُحْمِلُ أبْدانَكُمْ ، وَتَسْتَقِرُّ  جِبالُها عَلى مَراسِيها ، إرادَةُ الرَّبِّ في مَقادِير اُمُورِهِ تَهْبِطُ إلَيْكُمْ ، وَتَصْدُرُ مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ ، وَالصّادِرُ عَمّا فُصِلَ مِنْ أحْكامِ  الْعِبادِ

whosoever wishes to get neart to allah, he has to come to you first; allah unveils lies through you; and through you the tough and cutting times are removed; and through you allah started, and through you allah will end; through you allah erases what he wants, and through you allah writes; through you the chains of insult are taken out from our necks; and through you allah gets the revenge of the death/blood of momins; through you the earth grows trees, and through you trees gets fruit; and through you are revealed rain and food from the skies; and through you  Allah finishes hardships ; through you allah reveals rain; and through you the earth which is carrying you, praises allah; and through you its mountains settle their moorings; the will of allah in the amounts of His affairs land to you, and heads from your houses, and  judgments are issued about the worshipers decisions/deeds,

Many people on SC and beyond deny wilayat taqwiniya as some sort of heretical innovation in shiism, something invented by the ghuluw. however the truth is that it is actually a very uncontroversial view in our madhab. the problem is that muqassir shia who think that Imams (as) were just regular people simply cannot grasp the status of the 14 Masumeen (as) so without even knowing any more, they reject it out of hand without even researching whether or not it is true. 

44 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

On Shaikh Sadooq as well? If he is not a muqassir then there is no any muqassir.

Source: Book Uyun Akhbar Reza, Chapter 46, Author Shaikh Sadooq.
https://www.al-islam.org/uyun-akhbar-ar-ridha-volume-2-shaykh-saduq/chapter-46-what-has-been-narrated-ar-ridha-regarding

IMAM ALI REZA A.S says…

Those who believe in transmigration or reincarnation are unbelievers.

46-2 Muhammad ibn Musa al-Mutawakkil - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashem quoted on the authority of his father, on the authority of Ali ibn Ma’bad, on the authority of Al-Husayn ibn Khalid As-Sayrafi,

“Abul Hassan Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) said, ‘Whoever believes in transmigration is an unbeliever.’ Then he (a.s.) added: ‘May God damn the boasters. I wish they were Jews! I wish they were Magi! I wish they were Christians! I wish they were of the Qadarites! I wish they were of the Marja’ites! I wish they were of the Harawies!’ The Imam (a.s.) then added, ‘Do not associate with or be friends with the boasters. Despise them as God has.’”

Those who believe Allah has turned over the affairs of His Religion to His Prophet (S) or to Ahlebait are polytheist.

46-3 Muhammad ibn Ali Majilawayh - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashem quoted on the authority of his father, on the authority of Yasir - the servant:

I asked Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.), “What do you think about turning over the affairs?” He (a.s.) answered, “The Blessed the Sublime God has turned over the affairs of His Religion to His Prophet (S) and said, ‘…So take what the Apostle assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you..’ God, however, will not turn over the affairs of Creation and provision of the sustenance to the Prophet (S).” Then Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) added, “In fact, the Honorable the Exalted God said, ‘…Allah is the Creator of all things…’ God also said, ‘It is Allah Who has created you: further, He has provided for your sustenance; then He will cause you to die; and again He will give you life. Are there any of your (false) ‘partners’ who can do any single one of these things? Glory be to Him! and high is He above the partners they attribute (to him)!’”

46-4 Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Abi Bashshar - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Abul Faraj al-Mudhaffar ibn Ahmad ibn Al-Hassan al-Qazvini quoted on the authority of Al-Abbas ibn Muhammad ibn Qasim ibn Hamza ibn Musa ibn Ja’far (a.s.), on the authority of Al-Hassan ibn Sahl al-Qummi, on the authority of Muhammad ibn Khalid, on the authority of Abi Hashem al-Ja’fari that he had asked Abal Hassan Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) about the boasters and those who believed in (God) turning over (all) the affairs.

The Imam (a.s.) replied, “The boasters are unbelievers and those who believe in (God) turning over (all) the affairs (to the Prophet (S)) are polytheists. Whoever associates with them; visits them; eats or drinks with them; becomes related to them; gives a daughter in marriage to or marries with one of their daughters; grants them immunity; considers them honest in keeping what they are entrusted with; or acknowledges what they say or assists them in what they say has exited from the circle of the Mastery of the Honorable the Exalted God, the Mastery of God’s Prophet (S) and the Mastery of us - the Members of the Holy Household.”

Those who say Ahlebait cannot make mistakes or cannot forget are liars.

46-5 Tamim ibn Abdullah ibn Tamim al-Qurashi - may God have Mercy upon him - narrated that his father quoted on the authority of Ahmad ibn Ali Al-Ansari, on the authority of Abi Salt al-Harawi that he told Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.), “O son of the Prophet of God! There are people in the vicinity of Kufa who think that the Prophet (S) never made any mistakes when saying his prayers.”

The Imam (a.s.) said, “May God damn them! They lie. The Only One who makes no mistakes is God - the One and Only.”
Abi Salt al-Harawi added, “O son of the Prophet of God! There are people among them who think that Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) was not killed and God made someone else called Handhala ibn As’ad ash-Shami look like him (and be killed). And He raised Jesus (a.s.) - the son of (the Blessed Lady) Mary (a.s.) and the reason they present is by using the following verse, ‘…And never will God grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers.’” The Imam (a.s.) replied, “They are lying. God’s Wrath and Curse be upon them! They have disbelieved in God by denying what the Prophet (S) has said about Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) being killed, ‘I swear by God that Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) will be killed.’ There is no doubt that Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) has been killed. Even the ones better than Al-Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) - that is (Ali) the Commander of the Faithful (a.s.) and Al-Hassan ibn Ali (a.s.) were killed. There is no one of us who does not get killed. I swear by God that I will also be killed by being poisoned by a tricky unmanly person. I know this from the Trusted Covenant which we have inherited from God’s Prophet (S) that Gabriel delivered to him (a.s.) on behalf of the Lord of the Two Worlds. And the verse stated by the Honorable the Exalted God, ‘…And never will God grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers’ provides the proof. This means that God has not granted the unbelievers any proofs superior to those of the believers. There is no doubt that the Honorable the Exalted God has informed us that the unbelievers have unrightfully killed the Divine Prophets without having any proofs or reasons. Thus God has not left any ways for them to have any proofs against His Prophets (a.s.).”

Taraiful Maqal by Ayatullah Burujerdi, Volume 2, Footnote on page 357 by Allama Syed Mehdi Rijai

ففي الصحيح عن عبد الله بن مسكان قال: دخل حجر بن زائدة وعامر بن خزاعة الأزدي على أبي عبد الله عليه السلام فقال له: جعلنا فداكان المفضل بن عمر يقول: أنكم ترزقون ارزاق العباد، إلى أن قال: لعنه الله وأبرز منه قال: أفنلعنه ونتبرء منه؟ قال: نعم

It has been reported in a sahih (authentic) hadith (in Rijal Kashi, Volume 2, Page 614)  from Abdullah b. Muskan, who said: Hajar b. Zaidah and Aamir b. Khaza'a al Azdi entered upon abi Abdullah  (as) and said to him: "May we be your ransom, indeed al Mufadal b. Umar says that you people (i.e. the Imams) provide rizq (sustenance/blessings) to the people."......Imam  (as) said: "Allah .....la'nah (damnation) be on him, I dissociate from him." Narrator asked: "Should we also say la'nah on him and dissociate from him?" Imam  (as) said: "Yes!"

Prayer of Imam Ali Reza (A.S) cursing all those who have lied and committed shirk with Allah just on the name of their love for ahlebait.

Source: Bihar-ul-Anwar vol-25/343. http://dlia.ir/kotob/arabic/531/beharo_al_anvar_025/index.html

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim.

O Allah, verily, i disassociate myself before you from the strength and power. There is no strength and power except with you. O Allah, verily, i seek refuge in you and disaasociate myself before you from those who claim for us what is not true for us. O Allah, verily i disassociate myself before you from those who say regarding us what we have not said about ourselves.

O Allah, to you belong the creation and from you is the provision. You do we worship and from You we do seek help.

O Allah, You are our creator and the creator of our first fathers and our last fathers. O Allah, lordship is not suitable except with you. and Divinity befits non except for You.

O Allah, verily we are your slaves and sons of your slaves. We have no power over ourselves in respect of benefit or harm, nor death, life or resurrection.

O Allah, whoever claims that we are lords, then we are free from him, whoever claims that to us is the power of creation and providing sustenance, then we are free from him. We are free from him like Issa is free from the christians.

O Allah, we have never called them to what they claim, so do not take us into account fro what they say and forgive us for they claim.

My Lord do not leave upon the earth from them an inhabitant, indeed if you leave them they will mislead your servants and not beget except wicked one and disbeliever.

2 Points:

(1) most of what you are arguing against is not even what wilayat taqwiniyyah is about (like reincarnation lol, who even mentioned that???)

(2) taqiyyah by the Imams

other scholars like Allama Majlisi right through to sayed khomeini absolutely believed in it. picking one that doesn't, is a pretty rubbish argument

• Forum Administrators

There is another way to understand the expressions used in these hadiths. Rather than saying "through them He sends down mercy", it can mean "by them He sends down mercy"; meaning, Allah sends His mercy to us because of their presence on the Earth, rather than saying that the Imams themselves send blessing/rain/life/etc by Allah's permission. Meaning, Allah wards off calamity because the Imam is among us, so He gives us respite (see 8:33). And Allah knows best.

2 minutes ago, Qa'im said:

There is another way to understand the expressions used in these hadiths. Rather than saying "through them He sends down mercy", it can mean "by them He sends down mercy"; meaning, Allah sends His mercy to us because of their presence on the Earth, rather than saying that the Imams themselves send blessing/rain/life/etc by Allah's permission. Meaning, Allah wards off calamity because the Imam is among us, so He gives us respite (see 8:33). And Allah knows best.

whats your opinion on this quote from sayed khomeini, in his book adab us salat:

The third point is that since the night of qadr is the night of disclosure [mukāshafah] to the Messenger of Allah (s) and the Imāms of guidance ('a), all the worldly affairs are uncovered by the unseen malakūt to them, and the angels in charge of every affair appear to them in the invisible world and the world of the heart, and all the affairs which are prescribed for the creatures during the year in the high and low lawhs (tablets), appear to them, heavenly writ and covertly existed, in a disclosure.

And it is a malakūtī exposure [mukāshafah] covering every particle of the world of nature, and no affair of the people's is hidden from the waliyy al-amr. There is no discrepancy in their knowing, in a single night, the affairs of a whole year, or, in an instance, the entire affairs of the world, or, in a single moment, all the measured assignments [muqaddarāt] of mulk and malakūt.

Also during the days of the year, all the daily affairs may gradually be disclosed to them, both in general and in details. For example, it is in the hadīth, concerning the revelation of the Qur'an, that it was revealed in general (in the whole) in “The Populous House” [bayt al-ma'mūr], then it was revealed to the Messenger of Allah in details within twenty-three years.49 And its revelation in “The Populous House” was a revelation to the Messenger of Allah (s), too.

In short, sometimes the waliyy al-amr may become connected to the High Council [mala'-i a'lā], the High Pens and the abstract lawhs, where to him will be exposed all the beings, from the beginning to eternity. Sometimes the connection is with the low lawhs, and for a period he uncovers the assignments [muqaddarāt], and the whole page of the universe is present before his guardian-like presence, and whatsoever affair happens will pass before his eyes.

Some narratives refer to the exposition ['ard] of the acts to waliyy al-amr. They are exposed every Thursday and Monday to the Messenger of Allah and the Imāms of guidance ('a). Other narratives say that the acts are exposed every morning, or every morning and night. These exposures are also in general and in details, collectively and distinctly. In this respect, there are noble narratives from the infallible and pure Ahl al-Bayt, mentioned in the books of exegeses, such as al-Burhān and as-Sāfi.50

His saying: “Peace it is till the break of the dawn,” means that this blessed night is safe from Satanic evils, calamities and misfortunes till the break of the dawn. Or it is peace upon Allah's friends [awliyā'ullāh] and the worshipping people [ahl-i tā'at]. Or the angels of Allah who meet Allah's friends and the worshipping people greet them on the part of Allah, the Exalted, till the break of the dawn.

https://www.al-islam.org/adab-as-salat-disciplines-of-prayer-second-revised-edition-imam-khomeini/some-comments-blessed-surah-al-qadr

• Advanced Member

I would also recommend reading what Sayyed Al-Amili said in his explaination of this concept. 

I don't agree with everything the scholars (or some scholars) say about this, but I don't reject everything either. 

For example I believe whoever believes that the Imams (AS) have full knowledge of Ghayb is incredibly incorrect. 

10 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

2 Points:

(1) most of what you are arguing against is not even what wilayat taqwiniyyah is about (like reincarnation lol, who even mentioned that???)

(2) taqiyyah by the Imams

other scholars like Allama Majlisi right through to sayed khomeini absolutely believed in it. picking one that doesn't, is a pretty rubbish argument

1. This entire chapter is about boasters/ghullat. I just shared few narrations on what is considered as ghuluw.

Book Uyun Akhbar Reza, Chapter 46, Author Shaikh Sadooq.
https://www.al-islam.org/uyun-akhbar-ar-ridha-volume-2-shaykh-saduq/chapter-46-what-has-been-narrated-ar-ridha-regarding

2. What about classic scholars. And the king of muqassirs Shaikh Sadooq. Baqir Majlisi is not primary source of knowledge. Here actually you are picking. Same Baqir Majlisi also believed in tahreef in Quran. WIll you accept this.

Wilayat e Takwiniyah and taqqiyah, both can not exist at same time.