Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

What mildly infuriates you?

Rate this topic

Salam, Ya Ali (as) Madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIREEN LANAT

What thing do people do that isnt neccessarily evil, but winds you up?

for me it is when there is heavy traffic, on a single land road, and someone wants to turn right so you are stuck behind him as he waits for a gap in the oncoming traffic to turn. drives me NUTS. 

Edited by DigitalUmmah

Salam

You wake up at 4:30, pumped for Salat al Layl. You finish it, and go downstairs to see if anyoune needs help around the house, so you go back up and set your alaem for fajr so you can have a power nap. 4 hours later...

Guest silasun
1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

What thing do people do that isnt neccessarily evil, but winds you up?

Admins who don't know how to cook meat properly and end up giving me food poisoning. 

31 minutes ago, silasun said:

Admins who don't know how to cook meat properly and end up giving me food poisoning. 

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess....iranian? 

those people just don't know what good food is, may allah guide them. 

People leaving cabinets open! For crying out loud, it has a door to close, not to create a head bumping hazard! 

And wet socks. Wet socks ruin my day.

People sitting obliviously while I work, especially if I clearly need help but am too stubborn too ask for it. 

And people rearranging my books. Please just leave it on the side and let me re-shelve it. There is an order that you don't understand.

Oh, and overflowing trash cans. How hard is it to take it out? 

Oh wow, I could go on like this all day. 

Complainers. People who complain but do nothing to fix the problem really annoy me. 

11 minutes ago, notme said:

And people rearranging my books. Please just leave it on the side and let me re-shelve it. There is an order that you don't understand.

imagine 3 people with OCD trapped in a room with all your bookshelves. 

one is obsessed with arranging your books by colour

one is obsessed with arranging your books by size

one is obsessed with arranging your books by alphabetical order

7 minutes ago, notme said:

And category! Actually, category first.

I don't have enough bookshelves, so order doesn't exist.

my books are piled 2 deep, some standing up some lying flat, random piles on my desk and on the floor. If you saw them you would probably stab me

8 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

If you saw them you would probably stab me

It's possible.

You can put them in boxes, but it's imperative that all the boxes are the same size and shape, labeled with a sharpie (you can borrow one from @starlight, she loves lending out her pens) by detailed description of box contents. 

16 minutes ago, notme said:

It's possible.

You can put them in boxes, but it's imperative that all the boxes are the same size and shape, labeled with a sharpie (you can borrow one from @starlight, she loves lending out her pens) by detailed description of box contents. 

ok brilliant. I'm sure she wont mind if I take a few of her things while she is at work. i just lurrrrve chewing on her pen caps. 

Missing pieces drive me nuts too: book series minus one book, toy sets or puzzles with one piece missing, one part of some thing different because a part was lost or removed.... Ugh! 

people who make loud noises while eating/ eat with their mouths full/ do not put the whole spoonful of food into their mouths so when they take the spoon out of their mouth, there is still food left on the spoon. 

tea slurpers! 

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

Actually I have A LOT Of these come to think of it. People who find it a point to make their personal lives my business. Like for example PDAs, but also people who can't stop bragging about how much they love their spouse on social media, like bruv go tell her that instead of telling the whole world. Also people who advertise their insanely over the top affection for their friend and people who cannot live a moment of their lives without putting what they are doing on social media. This ranges from the food they eat and their insecurities to the clothes they wear and their anxiety issues.

White leather sofa jumping, littering, my office stationary using, loud, shoe to carpet wearing and demanding KIDS! What makes it worse, they are not mine so I can't go Jackie Chan on em.

Opening a fast at the mosque when the servings look like 99.9% oil and 0.01% food with cold hardened naans. I lose my appetite in fear of a heart attack

you know what else infuriates me? one of the many reasons I left facebook?

its people trying to be "edgy" online. closely followed by people trying to humblebrag how smart they are compared to everyone else. 

example of an edgelord: someone on my feed once showed himself in a pic (wearing a fedora, obviously), holding a pen knife with the caption "if you dis [sic] atheists I cannot guarantee your safety"

example of an "IamVerySmart": another guy on my thread showing a caption of himself in a library with some massive philosophical textbook open to a random page with the caption "ah! the perfection of light reading!" I happen to have went to high school with the guy. he could barely read by the time he did his GCSEs. 

oh, and people that add milk first to their cereal. screw those guys