Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

What mildly infuriates you?

Rate this topic

what bothers me... Seeing people getting irritated over small things that should have been ignored or overlooked in the first place. LOL

on the other hand, i do know why my wife used to get irritated. My wife used to tell me, i'm a clean freak... !!! she used to get irritated and used to tell me " why after eating you take the dishes and wash them immediately "... even when she wanted to wash them later on, i would wash them before her lol...

How does that make me clean freak.. .it's common sense, if you wash dishes immediately after eating it takes less time and effort to wash them. 

Edited by Struggling_onn

There comes a moment every few months when I feel that my room is arranged and my life can not be more complete. Favorite books piled neatly in one corner of the table, things of frequent access/use at arm's length, things I don't want people looking at hidden well yet easily accessible, important documents where I want them, electronics or hobby stuff where I want it, my comfy chair seat of power in the place and direction I want, with my jacket(s) hanging by it and my other important things of use in its pockets ^^ Ideal. And then, RIGHT THEN something triggers and when I return to my den I find ITS ALL REARRANGED AND RUINED!! NooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo x(

1 hour ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

People that walk really slowly in front of you on a busy street when you are in a rush to get somewhere! 

Oh my goodness yes!

And they walk side by side so you can't get past them! Or if it's only one person, they walk right down the center of the sidewalk so you can't comfortably pass on the right or left!

I wasn't trying to be prophetic, but l wrote:

16 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l'II have the "Friggen Ruined"

What infuriates me is forgetting.

You answered:

15 hours ago, repenter said:

Beta

What is "Beta" ?

I forgot.  :help: My mind is going. Somewhat.

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

What is "Beta" ?

I forgot.  :help: My mind is going. Somewhat.

Beta means 'not alpha'. It implies weakness. :dry: 

22 hours ago, wolverine said:

People posting and leaving big gaps in their post

like this. :angry:

21 hours ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

People quoting huge posts and then writing 1 small sentence.

^^^^^ These two are especially annoying at ShiaChat. 

20 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

There comes a moment every few months when I feel that my room is arranged and my life can not be more complete. Favorite books piled neatly in one corner of the table, things of frequent access/use at arm's length, things I don't want people looking at hidden well yet easily accessible, important documents where I want them, electronics or hobby stuff where I want it, my comfy chair seat of power in the place and direction I want, with my jacket(s) hanging by it and my other important things of use in its pockets ^^ Ideal. And then, RIGHT THEN something triggers and when I return to my den I find ITS ALL REARRANGED AND RUINED!! NooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo x(

For me this is how it is before and after Hurricane Nephews.

21 hours ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

People that walk really slowly in front of you on a busy street when you are in a rush to get somewhere! 

I walk up behind them and get too close for comfort. They sense a presence and give way. If they don't, I charge past them brushing them lightly, muttering inanities to register my displeasure...godlookatyouwhattheheckcomeonjustgetothesidetaubaullokapatha...

The last time it happened I made her say pardon in French. paghdon!

@Marbles

I would just clip people's heels with my foot rests, hurts like heck and the next time I am around, they won't forget.  (Actually, I am too nice, but watch out.)

@DigitalUmmah

There's nothing mild about fury or infuriating, so that's an oxymoron.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

I have a few! 

- People who stand to close to you in line at the atm, store, Starbucks, etc. Back up! 

- People who take ages to order at Starbucks. You've been standing in line for a few minutes and have had time to think about it but are just now deciding what to order? 

- When you're waiting for someone, you ask them where they are, and they say "I'm 5 minutes away!" when what they really mean is "I've yet to leave my driveway."

- Over-analysing minute things. Sometimes, it's just not that that serious. Smh.

On 2/27/2017 at 8:11 AM, repenter said:

Someone overcooking my steak...

1ZhcF17.jpg

Steak, how it's done according to Gaius:

-Vampire or I can still hear it moo.

-Too pink, I can see e.coli crawling all over the place.

-Almost there, keep killing the e.coli.

-The compromise zone, very little e.coli.

-Masha'allah, perfect!

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing someone eating overtly rare steak at the dinner table and putting butter on it is simply rubbing it in.

It's already greasy enough as it is, do you want to eat a friggin heart attack? All you need is salt, pepper and Tabasco A.1. sauce for more spice. 

The only things that I would eat rare are prime rib and kibbeh, even then I would only it if I felt like it. I have to be in the mood.

17 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

What.

My family does it, so disgraceful and gross. Only peasants would think buttered steak is good. Why, I will never understand but apparently butter has flavor but I think most of it has to do with imagination.

25 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

My family does it, so disgraceful and gross. Only peasants would think buttered steak is good. Why, I will never understand but apparently butter has flavor but I think most of it has to do with imagination.

thats a goddamn heresy. you put black pepper sauce on steak OR mushroom sauce and thats IT. 

I thought americans were culinary heathens because I heard you guys eat steak with ketchup but BUTTER?!?!?

may allah hasten the return of the awaited Imam!