Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Letter to Shaykh Yasser Al Habib

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

No, I honestly want to know what his views are. So we can determine if he's a Shaykh, crazy or a spy.

It's almost like he has a cult. I have no idea what his views, education are.

Basically he was born in Kuwait, went through high school, did who knows what for 5-6 years, somewhere along the way he cursed Aisha and got sent to prison. A year later they for some reason let him out, so he ran away to neighbouring countries and eventually to England, where he somehow started a newspaper and gained followers.

I know I'll be asking about his education/views/permission to preach.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

Why would we care what he says or thinks?

He is working against us.

I just want to know where he got his education mostly. I am wondering what you guys would want to ask him.

He has no background info for about 7 years of his life. It's scary.

the only thing i find objectionable about him is his fixation on matters relating to the anus, especially the anus of omar ibn khattab. its very inappropriate to be talking about worms addicted to semen living in the bum (lol wut), while stood on the mimbar of the holy prophet (pbuh)

in terms of his actual views though, I am yet, apart from what i mentioned already, to see anything which he has said, which goes against even most mainstream shia beliefs. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

the only thing i find objectionable about him is his fixation on matters relating to the anus, especially the anus of omar ibn khattab. its very inappropriate to be talking about worms addicted to semen living in the bum (lol wut), while stood on the mimbar of the holy prophet (pbuh)

in terms of his actual views though, I am yet, apart from what i mentioned already, to see anything which he has said, which goes against even most mainstream shia beliefs. 

What are your thoughts on this video than:

• Veteran Member
On 2/19/2017 at 10:06 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

No, I honestly want to know what his views are. So we can determine if he's a Shaykh, crazy or a spy.

It's almost like he has a cult. I have no idea what his views, education are.

Basically he was born in Kuwait, went through high school, did who knows what for 5-6 years, somewhere along the way he cursed Aisha and got sent to prison. A year later they for some reason let him out, so he ran away to neighbouring countries and eventually to England, where he somehow started a newspaper and gained followers.

I know I'll be asking about his education/views/permission to preach.

To be specific, he was somehow granted bail and issued a visa for the UK. Somehow he managed to raise millions of pounds to buy the most expensive of lands and a building on top of it and is free to spew his venom across the world.

He is not a UK spy, honestly, he isnt. (for those that dont get sarcasm, I am being sarcastic).

38 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

What are your thoughts on this video than:

Views on modern scholars are not a part of our faith. He is as entitled to his views as others are entitled to call him an mi5 agent with zero evidence.

His opinion is as equal in my eyes as the opinion of iranians who curse those who do not follow WF in their crowd chants

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Views on modern scholars are not a part of our faith. He is as entitled to his views as others are entitled to call him an mi5 agent with zero evidence.

His opinion is as equal in my eyes as the opinion of iranians who curse those who do not follow WF in their crowd chants

so you're saying its ok if someone curses all the ayatollahs because he is entitled to his own opinion?

5 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

so you're saying its ok if someone curses all the ayatollahs because he is entitled to his own opinion?

Not at all. 

But if one side curses him, they shouldnt start doing matam and screaming when he does the same right back to them. WFers just love dishing out the abuse. Marj bar this, marj bar that, X is an enemy of the glorious revolutionz Y is an agent, Z is this times yazeed. As soon as anyone returns the favour, look how you guys react.

Im not even his supporter for gods sake.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

Im not saying that i support him, but in the video where he is seen insulting scholars, this isn't enough to judge him.

The reason is because all of the things he says, are from videos that are only a few seconds long, which doesn't really give much information about his views.

We must see all of the things he said in the full context, so that we can give a proper judgment of him, without any ignorance.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Not at all. 

But if one side curses him, they shouldnt start doing matam and screaming when he does the same right back to them. WFers just love dishing out the abuse. Marj bar this, marj bar that, X is an enemy of the glorious revolutionz Y is an agent, Z is this times yazeed. As soon as anyone returns the favour, look how you guys react.

Im not even his supporter for gods sake.

I see what you mean, but I don't recall sayed sistani or the other ayatollahs that he cursed ever mentioning or talking about him.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

To be specific, he was somehow granted bail and issued a visa for the UK. Somehow he managed to raise millions of pounds to buy the most expensive of lands and a building on top of it and is free to spew his venom across the world.

He is not a UK spy, honestly, he isnt. (for those that dont get sarcasm, I am being sarcastic).

But what was his education? That is what I really want to know.

Everyone is busy in writing his book which will be presented before him one day:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 13:

وَكُلَّ إِنسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنشُورًا

And We have made every man's actions to cling to his neck, and We will bring forth to him on the resurrection day a book which he will find wide open:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 14:

اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا

Read your book; your own self is sufficient as a reckoner against you this day.

If Yasir Al Habib is a hypocrite or zionist agent, he is doing harm to himself by ignoring the above mentioned words of Allah (s.w.t). Ignoring that One has access to our intentions & our secrets of the hearts:

وَكَفَىٰ بِرَبِّكَ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا بَصِيرًا

WFers are often their own worst enemies. 

yasser habib should just have been ignored as a crackpot, instead (as usual) its the WFers themselves that told the whole world about him, and made him a household name. even the likes of sayed khamenei and nasrallah talked about him lol

who is always bringing him up? look no further than this very website. its always WFers. find 100 yasser habib related threads and see who started them. 

then there will always be some "edgy" member who will make a comment about why he is being discussed so much, as if its everyones fault but WFers. 

you guys might as well add "marj bar common sense" to your hysteria inducing crowd chants. 

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

its the WFers themselves that told the whole world about him, and made him a household name. even the likes of sayed khamenei and nasrallah talked about him lol

With this brilliant logic, you would also believe it was Shia Imams Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã who told the whole world about Ghali deviants.