Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Proof that Isa a.s. will not return

Rate this topic

Talut

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Ohhh, ok. Because he said in Bible that "Parceletos" will come after me. So, God took him when "Parceletos" came after him and if he had stayed their "Parceletos" would have come in his time and not after him. So, Bible kept his words. 

Brother, I really lost you now.

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Talut I will say it again, you opinion might have value before you but all other Muslims take Authentic traditions and Quranic verses to be their source of Knowledge. 

What is authentic and what is not authentic is not objective and unbiased but based on ideology and sectarian view.

In Islam, what is authentic to one doesn't have to be authentic to the other.

That is why the divisions and disagreements are because of the diffirent ahaadith collections of the diffirent sects and not because of the Quran itself which is clear, unambiguous and one.

Edited by Talut

10 minutes ago, Talut said:

What is authentic and what is not authentic is not objective and unbiased but based on ideology and sectarian view.

In Islam, what is authentic to one doesn't have to be authentic to the other.

That is why the divisions and disagreements are because of the diffirent ahaadith collections of the diffirent sects and not because of the Quran itself which is clear, unambiguous and one.

Lolz, Shia Athna Ashri believes authentic to be logical, verified and rational. We do not believe in what other sects consider as authentic as true until it is verified. And we deny on rational basis and evidence. 

Islam does not depends upon our likes and dislikes. It is truth and even if it be against my interests, I accept it.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Lolz, Shia Athna Ashri believes authentic to be logical, verified and rational. We do not believe in what other sects consider as authentic as true until it is verified. And we deny on rational basis and evidence. 

Islam does not depends upon our likes and dislikes. It is truth and even if it be against my interests, I accept it.

Sunni's say exactly the same. Why should I believe you and not them?

10 minutes ago, Talut said:

Sunni's say exactly the same. Why should I believe you and not them?

I am not a preacher to convince you to come to my faith but I will say that I tested my belief on their sources and found it true. Because I am a born Shia and I needed to know why I differ from them and wanted to have evidences. You can try yourself too if you don't believe me. It's your life to decide. I can only tell you my experience.