Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do you believe in the Illuminati?

Rate this topic

Quiet one

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Thib said:

No doubt that they exist, with my years of research closely following politics and geopolitics I have concluded that there is a hidden force that has an huge impact on world politics in the West. Now linking this to Islam, I believe that the illuminati/freemasons/New World Order are all the same because they seem to be behind those hidden forces, I believe that they are preparing for the coming of the anti-christ so basically preparing his throne. There are couple sheikhs that have worked on the influence off dajjal, it turns out to be that his power wont be only physical but has also been through monetary and political control which can be lead back to the influence of the illuminati , deep state whatever you want to call them. I thought educated muslims would be able to recognise the influence of Dajjal, it is said that he will be blind from one eye, hence the illuminati sign all the time (all seeing eye )..

:) yep

• Advanced Member

@kirtc has good info on this I always mixed illiminati with free masons all the time and didn't know they were different. Glad I learned that they we're. 

I believe there is a group dedicated to distracting people but i believe it also has to do with video games, movies, tv and other stuff including videos. People are distracted with all this stuff unfortunately and don't go and learn the truth about political discussions. So when their country votes to bomb another country they are so uninformed that they are easily manipulated into thinking the idea is great or ok.

how many people who support Syrian war know who is fighting Assad, who will rule after them, how the protests were before us involvement all important facts that are able to slip through people's mind because of the illuminati.

Edited by Al Hadi

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Al Hadi said:

@kirtc has good info on this I always mixed illiminati with free masons all the time and didn't know they were different. Glad I learned that they we're. 

I believe there is a group dedicated to distracting people but i believe it also has to do with video games, movies, tv and other stuff including videos. People are distracted with all this stuff unfortunately and don't go and learn the truth about political discussions. So when their country votes to bomb another country they are so uninformed that they are easily manipulated into thinking the idea is great or ok.

how many people who support Syrian war know who is fighting Assad, who will rule after them, how the protests were before us involvement all important facts that are able to slip through people's mind because of the illuminati.

thanks bro, yea I believe so. It's a deliberate distraction. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Illuminati exists and so does Freemasonry. They're both slaves of Dajjal (la). Don't get too obsessed with this stuff in case you should fall into their trap.

Yah yasir habib and allahyari is a part of them and serves their interests I'm sure. So you should get out of their trap. Also now that your banned don't come back to shiachat with those ludicrous beliefs of yours please.:hahaha:

Edited by Al Hadi

• Advanced Member
51 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

Yah yasir habib and allahyari is a part of them and serves their interests I'm sure. So you should get out of their trap. Also now that your banned don't come back to shiachat with those ludicrous beliefs of yours please.:hahaha:

why did he get banned? ahh nevermind... i see

Edited by kirtc

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/02/2017 at 10:12 PM, Quiet one said:

I know the Jews want to control the world

I know the jews have significant influence on world affairs

I know that Israel wants the land between the Nile River and the Euphrates

I know there is an agenda for world domination

I know America is the only world superpower trying to control the world and help Israel

I know that the agenda of Israel, America, and Western powers is to make ready for the Dajjal 

The enemy of the imams want to bring us closer the Dajjal and the allies of Imam mahdi prepare for Imam

Question is........

But Is the Illumanti real?

I personally believe in the illumaniti but do you? What are your opinions?

Thank you for sharing

Indeed the Illuminati is real. They control this world, the media, celebrities, banks, everything. They serve the Shaitan. They worship the Shaitan in order to obtain power and wealth. This world is very corrupt. 

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, kirtc said:

its hard to tell if this is real or fake... what do you think?

well i am 99% sure that it's real because:

1 - the guy looks like a real sheikh judging from the naturalness in his quran recitation, as well as the ease of his talking and refuting. Actors have a certain degree of monotone and odd rhythm and tone. 

2 - the lady is seriously either not acting or the best actress i have ever seen. Even the voice alteration is spot on, and the laugh of that 3ifrit must have been audio edited if it wasn't real. 

3 - seeing that especially the sheikh is real and his knowledge of quran, i doubt that he would act or pretend in such matters. Especially because he would be worried about the consequences.

4 - the information given is accurate from what I know, and who other than enemies of iblis would benefit from this. And enemies of iblis would not lie about something like this.

5 - the allies of iblis try to make us worship iblis and his followers and family. They do this by trying to instill fear into us about them and awe. This is mainly happening via horror movies, where they appear to be very intelligent, powerful and cunning. However, in this movie they appear a bit low intelligence, scared and weak. 

Actually, i showed this video to someone in my family who is afraid of jinn. It helped him be able to sleep better and not be afraid of them. I explain to him that we should only be afraid of Allah, and that the bad jinn are actually afraid of us.

That's my opinion anyway, i think it's real.

Edited by 313 Seeker

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

well i am 99% sure that it's real because:

1 - the guy looks like a real sheikh judging from the naturalness in his quran recitation, as well as the ease of his talking and refuting. Actors have a certain degree of monotone and odd rhythm and tone. 

2 - the lady is seriously either not acting or the best actress i have ever seen. Even the voice alteration is spot on, and the laugh of that 3ifrit must have been audio edited if it wasn't real. 

3 - seeing that especially the sheikh is real and his knowledge of quran, i doubt that he would act or pretend in such matters. Especially because he would be worried about the consequences.

4 - the information given is accurate from what I know, and who other than enemies of iblis would benefit from this. And enemies of iblis would not lie about something like this.

5 - the allies of iblis try to make us worship iblis and his followers and family. They do this by trying to instill fear into us about them and awe. This is mainly happening via horror movies, where they appear to be very intelligent, powerful and cunning. However, in this movie they appear a bit low intelligence, scared and weak. 

Actually, i showed this video to someone in my family who is afraid of jinn. It helped him be able to sleep better and not be afraid of them. I explain to him that we should only be afraid of Allah, and that the bad jinn are actually afraid of us.

That's my opinion anyway, i think it's real.

I watched it on my phone and didnt hear the audio ill watch it on the pc again.

His shaved mustache worries me.