Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The servant of al Qai'm

I am scared of doing something unlawful.

Rate this topic

Ok. Basically, I met two girls recently, I have known them for a while (2 months).I met them at the gym, they were also from the highschool were I used to study (I didnt know them then) .At first they seemed as they just had the intentions of being friends of mine but suddenly all of that changed.

They have many times invited me to their house. But most of the time I dont go. But because we are going to the same college and persuing the same careers, I might be obligated to go and meet up with them for help.They are like best friends, they act like sisters. 

What scares is that what if I do something unlawful? What should I do?! Is masturbation recommended in such cases? 

Should I just stop talking to them and avoid them? What if they some how take revenge on me? What if they obligate me of doing something unlawful with them? 

Should I change colleges?

Should I just look up to marriage?

Am I exaggerating everything :/? 

9 minutes ago, The servant of al Qai'm said:

Ok. Basically, I met two girls recently, I have known them for a while (2 months).I met them at the gym, they were also from the highschool were I used to study (I didnt know them then) .At first they seemed as they just had the intentions of being friends of mine but suddenly all of that changed.

They have many times invited me to their house. But most of the time I dont go. But because we are going to the same college and persuing the same careers, I might be obligated to go and meet up with them for help.They are like best friends, they act like sisters. 

What scares is that what if I do something unlawful? What should I do?! Is masturbation recommended in such cases? 

Should I just stop talking to them and avoid them? What if they some how take revenge on me? What if they obligate me of doing something unlawful with them? 

Should I change colleges?

Should I just look up to marriage?

Am I exaggerating everything :/? 

It is best for a man and woman to never be alone together.

No masterbation is haram, please refrain from doing that. Mut3a is the only solution with them if you want to go to their houses, however if they are virgins you must ask permission from their father. If you can't do mut3a with them than it is haram to go to their house. You can remain normal friends and explain to them why you can't go to their houses.

1 minute ago, Hassan Y said:

No masterbation is haram, please refrain from doing that. Mut3a is the only solution with them if you want to go to their houses, however if they are virgins you must ask permission from their father. If you can't do mut3a with them than it is haram to go to their house. You can remain normal friends and explain to them why you can't go to their houses.

Yes. I know that masturbation is haram. But I thought it wouldnt in some cases. 

Sorry for my ignorance.

27 minutes ago, The servant of al Qai'm said:

I heared that sayyed Hussein Fadalah you dont need permission from her father if she is christian or jewish. 

Only in the case that she is a virgin muslim. 

If I am wrong please correct me. This the most embarrasing think I have posted on the forums. 

It's not recommended to follow a deceased marja. Most marjas say its necessary to obtain the fathers permission.

What do you mean "I'm scared I might do something unlawful with them"

Come on bro, how do you not have control over your nafs.

Or maybe I misunderstood. You might mean unlawful like going to their house is in itself unlawful. 

47 minutes ago, mraza001 said:

What do you mean "I'm scared I might do something unlawful with them"

Come on bro, how do you not have control over your nafs.

Or maybe I misunderstood. You might mean unlawful like going to their house is in itself unlawful. 

I mean...

I wanted to hear what people had to say. Imagine yourself going to the house of some girls who have no believe in God, manipulating you to do what they want with them. 

What should you do in that situation? 

I am going to stop speaking with them. And I will try finding better friends to sit with. 

6 hours ago, The servant of al Qai'm said:

I mean...

I wanted to hear what people had to say. Imagine yourself going to the house of some girls who have no believe in God, manipulating you to do what they want with them. 

What should you do in that situation? 

I am going to stop speaking with them. And I will try finding better friends to sit with. 

I am thinking like you. Suppose, I am you:

1. My nafs say: "Go bro, it is not wrong, why not visit them, they look very kind and their heart will be broken".

2. My Hadi: "Look at that your nafs is playing you, he is emotionally blackmailing you. Now you are in your own battle field and can curb your nafs, but if you go to their home, I am in their battle field and you will have more enemies as compared to " me". It is going to be "your nafs and her nafs" but right now you have only "your nafs", I can fight this one right now, but if you go there, situations will get complicated. And if once you fail into sin, your own nafs will be criticizing you and say "hahahaha, see how I made you look stupid" and then you will come to me and say "I did grave mistake". And I say "Go off from me when I said you to stop, you did not. You deserve to be criticized". Please pal be responsible for it. Just refuse her straightforward and say her I am sorry my Religion does not permit me to visit a girl's home alone and do not ask me again. Sometimes, you have to give bitter pill to patients.