Talaba4ever

Assumption about Arab culture

Rate this topic

Salam Brothers and Sisters.

I have heard from some non Arabs that within Arab culture, polygamy is generally more accepted.

I would like some Arabs to confirm or deny this based on whether in their experience it is true or false.

So, is Polygamy a common practice? Are the women fine with it? Do the women show signs of distress and worry when thinking of their husbands being with another man?

In my opinion, all women are the same and no woman would want to be without their husband a single night unless that husband is just not nice to her.

In this discussion I am only concerned about wives with loving and loved husbands, I know many women, if they hate their husbands, would push them away to be rid of them by letting them get marry again happily.

Also I have discussed this topic academically with my wife, and I have learned that wives may be disgusted by thinking about their husband being with other women sexually, is this true or are some women not concerned whether another woman has been "there".

Married people's advice is preferred and please! No Arabs giving their view about how Arabs are unless they have Arab in laws.

[MOD NOTE: Your topic asking for polygamous Arabs to talk about their sex life is not appropriate and not approved.]