Jump to content
ShiaMan14

Compliment a ShiaChatter

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salaam,

I am sure there are ShiaChatters that you respect, admire, like. This is your chance to let them know. Be sure to end with a salawat and naray haideri.

I like a lot of ShiaChatters.and would like to dedicate a salawat and :NH: to brother @Gaius I. Caesar for

  • having the spiritual vision to see the truth
  • having the courage to accept the truth
  • having the steadfastness to stay with the truth

Allahumma Salle Ala Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad

Ya Ali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ozzy the compliment he has given me, no doubt, he merits manifold more. Far exceeding me in knowledge, and i hope i can learn from him and his mannerisms.

@Abu Hadi for recognising and helping to address the profound importance of the contemporary challenges facing our communities in this day and age. Often unheralded and unrecognised work behind the scenes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shiaman14 

For his witty and to the point responses. 

@DigitalUmmah 

The entertainment of SC and a very good fellow member. 

@starlight 

For her knowledge and just moderation. 

@Qa'im

Good knowledge and excellent posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam,

I am sure there are ShiaChatters that you respect, admire, like. This is your chance to let them know. Be sure to end with a salawat and naray haideri.

I like a lot of ShiaChatters.and would like to dedicate a salawat and :NH: to brother @Gaius I. Caesar for

  • having the spiritual vision to see the truth
  • having the courage to accept the truth
  • having the steadfastness to stay with the truth

Allahumma Salle Ala Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad

Ya Ali.

Thanks but I feel unworthy of such a compliment, yes it is true that I am blessed to see the truth in the Ahlulbayt (as) and it took a lot of courage to accept the truth,  and while I struggle, I try my hardest to not turn my back on it.

But if there is a person here who embodies the three qualities mentioned above, I believe that it would have to be @zainabamy; Her courage, spiritual vision and steadfastness are really something else and by far greater than mine. I don't know of any Muslims, revert or born, quite sincere in their deen as she is. I really admire that about her. 

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ali Muhammadin wa aj'jil faraja hum and :NH:

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

But if there is a person here who embodies the three qualities mentioned above, I believe that it would have to be @zainabamy; Her courage, spiritual vision and steadfastness are really something else

True. I forgot to mention sister @zainabamy

If any previous members is to be included, it should be @Maula Dha Mallang (already mentioned?) 

@NoorFatima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hameedeh for being very nice and polite to me, @starlight for also helping me thank you very much for that sis, and @Heavenly_Silk for being incredibly awesome and heh once again being very nice to me. I appreciate it. I appreciate all other shiachatters for speaking to me and helping me answer my questions or queries. @Gaius I. Caesar i would also like to thank you for helping put things into perspective and helping me understand myself.JazakAllah to all of you. oh yes and @zainabamy for being real nice and being an awesome person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) and @Sindbad05 for staying true to who they are.

I am not mentioning any mods because they have all been good to me.

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ali Muhammadin wa aj'jil faraja hum and :NH:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Thanks but I feel unworthy of such a compliment, yes it is true that I am blessed to see the truth in the Ahlulbayt (as) and it took a lot of courage to accept the truth,  and while I struggle, I try my hardest to not turn my back on it.

But if there is a person here who embodies the three qualities mentioned above, I believe that it would have to be @zainabamy; Her courage, spiritual vision and steadfastness are really something else and by far greater than mine. I don't know of any Muslims, revert or born, quite sincere in their deen as she is. I really admire that about her. 

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ali Muhammadin wa aj'jil faraja hum and :NH:

I have the utmost respect for all reverts.

Those of us born into this maktab (sect) can take things for granted at times. But the reverts appreciate every sajdah, every fast, every aspect of deen since they know what life was like without it.

Plus, none of know if we would have had the courage to do what you did.

So brother, you are definitely worthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, magma said:

Everybody brings up the same people over and over again...how about some new names?

You made an entire thread acknowledging every memeber (or almost every memeber). That beats any other thread including this one that only repeatedly gives credit to the same members. No positive reinforcements here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

I am sure there are ShiaChatters that you respect, admire, like. This is your chance to let them know. Be sure to end with a salawat and naray haideri.

Salam to @shiaman14 and salam to @realizm. Salam to everyone. :) 

Thanks to those who mentioned me. Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammad wa Aal-e-Muhammad wa Aj'jil Farajahum. 

:NH:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shiaman14 and @Ozzy I have utmost respect for you guyz, as I find always both of you guys informative and source of inspiration to get more knowledge. @shiaman14 I find myself more strong when you are around in eliminating misconception about Ahle bait and scholars and providing description about things which I did not know before. I remember the first time, when I found you providing description about seven Ahrufs, since that day I am looking at you :keeporder:

I also admire @ephemeral and @Danish-Ali for encouraging me. Also, @E.L King has remained a person of great information for me, although sometimes he brings information which makes me angry but I feel that he is doing it for my own benefit so that I may clarify him and acquire more information. 

@hameedeh I thank you for your helping everytime, I ask you. @magma I am thankful to you, for not responding me when I need help :furious: (kidding) :yahoo:

Allah Huma Salih Ala Muhammad wa aal e Muhammad wa Ajal farajhum Ajmaeen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of compliments, half this thread is an exercise in lexicography.

Back to the OP:

In addition to the ones already mentioned:

@David66 for his parallel thoughts and challenging observations (most of the time)

@hayaah who has been an SCer for two months and already shows herself to be as thoughtful as our hameedehstani.

@repenter for his no-nonsense maturity

@notme for her practical sense of things

and the others l have complemented in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×