Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

When is judgement day already

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Who else just wants the world to end already? Some people just wanna die already it's taking way too long I mean how much more bad do we have to be for the final hour to finally come? (This is not a joke, I'm actually curious, does anyone else know when at least we will be near to our existence ending? Like signs of the day or something?) 

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, Sana234 said:

Who else just wants the world to end already? Some people just wanna die already it's taking way too long I mean how much more bad do we have to be for the final hour to finally come? (This is not a joke, I'm actually curious, does anyone else know when at least we will be near to our existence ending? Like signs of the day or something?) 

Gotta wait for the dajjal to appear, than the Mahdi, than jesus, than gog and magog and much much more. Only god knows of the final hour.

The creation of heavens & earth took billions of years, the qiyamat is in progress. Are you not witnessing it? The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself is among the signs of qiyamat. 

If you're a believer, you should fear that day and pray for the mercy of Lord from the harship of that hour.

• Advanced Member

I know what you mean.......and i feel what you feel.....but we cannot rush these things.....but don't you want the imam to reappear and rule this world?

If the imam comes back we will be living good times and we would not want life to end......on the contrary we want life to continue because of the blessings that will happen.....so instead of wanting the world to end think of the imam to come back that is a more realistic approach

If we look at the world today we still find it is a good place to live in and safe.....i mean everywhere we go there is peace except in a few places here and there.....

In my opinion.....i believe that the imam will come back anytime if the world goes bad.....but right now this is not happening yet so be patient....

Look at America today.....just a few months ago they were doing great....and now with Trump as leader everything has changed....a wall between mexico and usa.....increasing taxes on mexican products......stopping immigration.....etc.......america is really getting into bad shape....and who knows maybe it is downhill from here in America.......and if America falls.....then so will the world.......

Another event is the Syrian civil war.....it could get worse or better.....and Syria is a sign of the imam mahdi coming back......

So again please have the willpower to be patient....

• Basic Members
11 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Salam,

It is haram to wish for death, I understand what you mean. But Allah gave you this life, you should be grateful for it. You should instead wish for the appearance of the Mahdi a.s, he will bring justice and peace to this world.

When suicide is haram so you make dua to die 

• Basic Members
2 hours ago, Quiet one said:

I know what you mean.......and i feel what you feel.....but we cannot rush these things.....but don't you want the imam to reappear and rule this world?

If the imam comes back we will be living good times and we would not want life to end......on the contrary we want life to continue because of the blessings that will happen.....so instead of wanting the world to end think of the imam to come back that is a more realistic approach

If we look at the world today we still find it is a good place to live in and safe.....i mean everywhere we go there is peace except in a few places here and there.....

In my opinion.....i believe that the imam will come back anytime if the world goes bad.....but right now this is not happening yet so be patient....

Look at America today.....just a few months ago they were doing great....and now with Trump as leader everything has changed....a wall between mexico and usa.....increasing taxes on mexican products......stopping immigration.....etc.......america is really getting into bad shape....and who knows maybe it is downhill from here in America.......and if America falls.....then so will the world.......

Another event is the Syrian civil war.....it could get worse or better.....and Syria is a sign of the imam mahdi coming back......

So again please have the willpower to be patient....

Totally agree....

• Veteran Member
35 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Salam,

It is haram to wish for death

Any proof?

In this regard, i remember this part of an aya where Allah says : فتمنوا الموت إن كنتم صادقين .....

.."Then wish for death if you are truthful"

سورة البقرة الآية 94

Personally i believe that merely wishing for death is not a problem itself ..it's the reasons behind that wish that needs to be questioned!

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Fatima NMA said:

Any proof?

In this regard, i remember this part of an aya where Allah says : فتمنوا الموت إن كنتم صادقين .....

.."Then wish for death if you are truthful"

سورة البقرة الآية 94

Personally i believe that merely wishing for death is not a problem itself ..it's the reasons behind that wish that needs to be questioned!

no, I dont have proof, to be honest I heard it. Maybe someone can confirm? @Irfan @uponthesunnah

and that Aya im pretty sure it was referring to a people who were unbelievers at the time.

• Veteran Member
Just now, kirtc said:

and that Aya im pretty sure it was referring to a people who were unbelievers at the time.

Exactly,it addresses the yahoods that are claiming to be owners of the akhira ...Allah tells them to wish for death if they really think they are good people and they own the akhirah..but the aya after that says that they will never wish for death becuz of their bad deeds..which makes me conclude that wishing for death is something good people would do! 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Sana234 said:

Who else just wants the world to end already? 

Hand on my heart - i dont, I fear it! 

Sacrifice, the test of faith is most welcome and the only desired quick route out. Besides that, are you convinced you have done enough for your Creator to be 'pleased' with you? I have very little confidence hence beg for an extended term to gain some certainty. By the Mercy of our Lord, the journey within you is a gift, if you have not understood your place and purpose, in the least, do not call upon death as if life itself has lost purpose. Appearances can be deceiving. You are only truly alive if you appreciate the purpose behind life's struggles, trials and tribulations. Giving up is no different to turning our backs from the divine plan.

If I can simplify....'if there is room for improvement, don't desire your absence in leaving the job undone'

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Why are you so eager for judgment day?? Anyways life very short itself if you think about it, so make the most to improve and do good deeds before it is too late. When we all die, maybe the time in barzakh is not similar to that of earth and therefore judgment day might feels closer in that case.

7 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Engineer73 agree with you, I do not why people want it to appear to early. Do good deeds, try to make distressed people happy. It is hard day so increase your virtues before it happens. 

If we keep our eyes open, view the situation in light of the verses of Quran, it becomes visible to us that now a days, man is running away from his brother & from his mother & father. The family & social system is detoriating swiftly. Quran mentions this:

Surah Abasa, Verse 34-36:

يَوْمَ يَفِرُّ الْمَرْءُ مِنْ أَخِيهِ

The day on which a man shall fly from his brother,

وَأُمِّهِ وَأَبِيهِ

And his mother and his father,

وَصَاحِبَتِهِ وَبَنِيهِ

And his spouse and his son--

So qiyamat is in progress and most of us are ghafil from it. Qiyamat, which is mentioned as day, hour, waqia etc., is not simply a day or hour of ours. 

9 hours ago, Sana234 said:

I don't want the world to end !! But i want mahdi(as) to be returned.... !!! 

And yes it's true until he reappear death is better than this life, imo.  Because without him you have to die many times in one day.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Sana234 said:

Life has been roaming the planet for billions of years, i wouldnt hold your breath.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Engineer73 said:

If we keep our eyes open, view the situation in light of the verses of Quran, it becomes visible to us that now a days, man is running away from his brother & from his mother & father. The family & social system is detoriating swiftly. Quran mentions this:

Surah Abasa, Verse 34-36:

يَوْمَ يَفِرُّ الْمَرْءُ مِنْ أَخِيهِ

The day on which a man shall fly from his brother,

وَأُمِّهِ وَأَبِيهِ

And his mother and his father,

وَصَاحِبَتِهِ وَبَنِيهِ

And his spouse and his son--

So qiyamat is in progress and most of us are ghafil from it. Qiyamat, which is mentioned as day, hour, waqia etc., is not simply a day or hour of ours. 

Hmmm, thats interesting, ive always thought these verses were narrating the actual day of judgement. As in, when people are brought out from the graves saying, woe to us! who has woken as from our sleep! And on that day they will have enough (I think enough means fear, im not sure) that man will run away from his parents, children, wives ext. 

I didn't know it meant in this world. Also, maybe thats what happens solely to the disbelievers and the hypocrites. I think I read something explaining that the most rightoues and pious would not face such a situation, rather angels will give them glad tidings, and they will not be in fear, and there families will be together. 

I dont know...... anyone care to give some input?

• Advanced Member

I can't remember who said this but it was something along the lines of this world being hell for believers and a paradise for disbelievers. We sadly have to endure it, as hard as it is, but the perspective that when people die living under the most awful circumstances, they get to go to a place that's better than the privileged lifestyle a lot of us in the west lead is very comforting. 

33 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

Hmmm, thats interesting, ive always thought these verses were narrating the actual day of judgement. As in, when people are brought out from the graves saying, woe to us! who has woken as from our sleepAnd on that day they will have enough (I think enough means fear, im not sure) that man will run away from his parents, children, wives ext. 

The vastness of the "day" & its hardships are enormous.

Raising from the graves will took place after Qiyamah. Verses 7-10 of Chapter 75 & verses 1-6 will show you few signs. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself is among its signs & the Shaqqal-Qamar mentioned in 54:1

فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا السَّاعَةَ أَن تَأْتِيَهُم بَغْتَةً فَقَدْ جَاء أَشْرَاطُهَا فَأَنَّى لَهُمْ إِذَا جَاءتْهُمْ ذِكْرَاهُمْ

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ

Then look at the sura-e-dukhan, chapter 44,

فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ

And there are much more, different types of signs, covering all aspects, social, family to astronomical. Just imagine what happen during any strong earthquake, everyone is running to get to any safe place, to save his life. How would be that shaking of earth which would cause the mountains to collapse!
إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ

Signs (specific for social & family sphere) of the hour mentioned in Quran are some times visible to us in our social & family circle. The context in which I have referred the previous verses should be kept in mind, I was just pointing towards the similarities of signs mentioned in Quran. We are observing that people have started to flee from their brothers, their parents... the social & family values are collapsing with time.