humanbeing101

Sunni sets challenge for shia

Rate this topic

What is the big deal if there are mickle of Sunni Huffaz? Everyone is cognizant of how brutally children are treated in their seminaries. They are beaten , lashed and rebuked for committing minor mistakes and asking questions. They are forced to rote learn the verses of Quran .These seminaries are the hatcheries of suicide bombers and mass murderers .I have a firsthand knowledge of this prevailing hamartia. If someone considers it to be an achievement of monumental value then I pity such rotten intellect 

Edited by Chewing Gum

They memorize it we simply understand and follow the ri8 meanings 

At the end of the day without Ali as and mehdi as no haffiz will go to jannah 

Tell him keep the money if he thinks it will help him 

Coz on the day of judgement when Quran will curse on him for betting over holy book nothing will help him I.a

Ameen 

3 hours ago, humanbeing101 said:

He said he'll pay £5000 .

There should be a video of him warching the Shia hafiz destroy him, then his reaction

"Uhhhh, it was a jinn possessing him."

"Well, the Shia still believe __________ (insert false accusation nobody in their right mind would believe.)

Sunni challenge shia to this, sunni challenge shia to do that. Here's a sunni challenge: Stop killing shi'is.

And if by chance you don't, then don't sit idly by in your sunniwashed world on the sideline and speak out against it.

On 30 January 2017 at 10:59 PM, P. Ease said:

Sunni challenge shia to this, sunni challenge shia to do that. Here's a sunni challenge: Stop killing shi'is.

And if by chance you don't, then don't sit idly by in your sunniwashed world on the sideline and speak out against it.

Wholeheartedly agree with you.

If it's not deadly attacks (by extremists I hasten to add) then they attack our beliefs based entirely around their own interpretations of Quran, Hadith and History. At what point do we take heed of Lakum Deenakum Waliya Deen?

We need to get videos of Shia from various mosques reciting quran, then make one video with them all in different boxes with the audio shifting to each Qari every verse or so.

Then we make our own challenge:

There are no members of the House of Saud who have memorized the Quran.