Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Analyzing the US mind! Why these 7 & not others?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
11 hours ago, Guerrilla said:

I appreciate you trying to analyze the reasons behind the ban, but any American could tell you that the real reason is quite a bit more benign and uncomplex. 

Trump is bat [bleep] crazy and doesn't have a clue what he's doing. 

Hi Guerrilla,

While I agree with you that my president is absolutely bat{bleep} crazy, I don't think that gives a complete explanation of why the seven "countries of concern" were chosen.  On should remember that those countries of concern were designated by the Obama administration.

Those idiots (the Obama administration), as opposed to these idiots (the Trump Administration) chose those countries because they were either states suffering from serious instability (often times caused by our own policies) or because they were opposed to US hegemony in the region.

The two categories don't really have anything to do with each other, but they are conflated by these nitwits (in the Trump administration and Obama Administration) who let the Zionists do their thinking for them, and tell them who their enemies should be.

Greg

• Advanced Member
48 minutes ago, Greg Potemkin said:

Hi Guerrilla,

While I agree with you that my president is absolutely bat{bleep} crazy, I don't think that gives a complete explanation of why the seven "countries of concern" were chosen.  On should remember that those countries of concern were designated by the Obama administration.

Those idiots (the Obama administration), as opposed to these idiots (the Trump Administration) chose those countries because they were either states suffering from serious instability (often times caused by our own policies) or because they were opposed to US hegemony in the region.

The two categories don't really have anything to do with each other, but they are conflated by these nitwits (in the Trump administration and Obama Administration) who let the Zionists do their thinking for them, and tell them who their enemies should be.

Greg

Hi Greg! 

I didn't know that it was the Obama regime that had designated the seven.  I guess the way I see it is there there's nothing wrong with being "of concern" as long as human rights are not being violated. Obama slowed down the refugee process for Iraqi people due to a specific issue that had happened, but he did not stop the process or ban Iraqi green card holders (which are basically citizens in all ways except voting rights) from the country, whereas Trump has. 

But you're absolutely right about both regimes having the same ultimate masters. But I will still take Obama any day.