Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I am hesitant at this, my history with religions has not always been great. I used to go to church, and I honestly always felt sick, because I kept seeing sights of my people being hurt by christianity, and so I my body literally rejected it.

I have been working on a book, an accumulation of my life's journey so far. I had made something for myself with it. I then had a dream that I was to speak with a muslim, so I looked for a Islamic community online. A very kind soul and student told me to come to this site, and she helped me navigate through my own understanding and what Islam had to say with the subjects I think about it in my time. One of my goals and understanding, is controlling my symptoms, having them work for me, and not hinder me, but empower me.

uSva0Vj.jpg

this is the second page, and it describes the use of something I understand that has meaning in Sanskrit as love.

KBDn9MG.jpg

and this is the 4th page, which talks about my comprehension of heaven.

I have been using a white hawk feather and blue ink to scribe this out.

I don't know if this is good or if I should scrap everything completely. but what I plan on doing later, is creating more complex designs that describe more and more of aspects of life and death, and show my own understanding I have gained from life.

• Forum Administrators

Hi, Shandor. I'm glad that on your spiritual journey you decided to join ShiaChat. My eyesight is not that great but I think your photos show your notes on chakra. Have you studied Hinduism, Jainism or Buddhism? Chakra is something those religions mention. 

• Advanced Member

Wish you a succesful spiritual journey. Spirituality is indipendent from religions. The light is raman some called this divine spark some call it gynostic nap.Do not have much knowledge on that. Please share more knowledge if possible.

And wellcome to shia chat 

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Hi, Shandor. I'm glad that on your spiritual journey you decided to join ShiaChat. My eyesight is not that great but I think your photos show your notes on chakra. Have you studied Hinduism, Jainism or Buddhism? Chakra is something those religions mention. 

Osiyo Hameedeh. I am sorry that your eyesight is not as it could or should be. It is a note on a sigil's effect on chakra. I had been invited to become a buddhist monk when I was 7 by the family of the current Dalai Llama, however my parents said I must study in school. So I had a peculiar interest in those teachings overall.

14 hours ago, Who_Am_I said:

Wish you a succesful spiritual journey. Spirituality is indipendent from religions. The light is raman some called this divine spark some call it gynostic nap.Do not have much knowledge on that. Please share more knowledge if possible.

And wellcome to shia chat 

I believe you mean to say gnostic, I cannot find a meaning for gynostic ;) actually, I did not know this word until I wrote it in this book. I wrote it, and prayed on it, and that was my answer more or less. I have something planned, a set of minor orders, and an accumulation of major and minor orders that tell the path of a single soul's journey to becoming one with the soul's mate. then I will go into exposition on the actual works displayed so far.

The reason I have called it Light of Man, or Spirit, has to do with an understanding I came to realize when a friend was in need of my assistance. that "Fire lights the eyes of the flesh, and spirit the eyes of the divine". the way I have described raman is a combination of fire and spirit. for some say that earth made man first, and the creator gave it fire for life. when I woke to read your reply, I did a google search to make certain I had not made a mistake with this. In Sanskrit it can be an affair, and in Arabic it is Joy. the line between the two may be as simple as morals, but they are like a ying and yang, balancing another.

pyZPwND.jpg

this was my first realization of the three majors I made. I apologize, I have not made a photo of the other two majors, but I can do that at a later time.

• Forum Administrators
18 hours ago, Shandor said:

I don't know if this is good or if I should scrap everything completely. 

Before I became a Muslim I was a Christian, so my beliefs have changed over time. Don't scrap your art work. A scrap book is a book of memories. Even if you study and change your mind on what you believe now, you can look back and see how your thoughts have changed and how far you have come. 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

17310535_613109172213654_1939630189_o.thumb.jpg.c955bee734e5d1f076f7d8be6e1268fb.jpg

I realized after writing several pages, that the ones in gold would never properly copy or scan.... oh well :P this is a practice attempt to send crow to someone. I wrote it with a peregrine falcon feather, I want to find something in the woods, but it's not the right time for that.