Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

@Justinummah l do not know your age, but if you do read Qur'an you'd know that "both your Worlds", "the Two Easts and the Two Wests" for el-alameen means exactly what is revealed. We, the insaneen, live in our World and the jinn live in a collocated World, both Worlds separate.

On 1/28/2017 at 8:57 PM, wolverine said:

Immediately upon entering the cemetery, he finds a nonMuslim woman in a fur coat and prays to catch a Jinn who is bothering her? This looks totally fake. How much money does he charge for this "service"?

He didnt enter and find a random woman sitting there, she's part of the Ruqyah team that acts as the medium to catch jinn. 

On 1/28/2017 at 9:30 PM, hasanhh said:

@Justinummah l do not know your age, but if you do read Qur'an you'd know that "both your Worlds", "the Two Easts and the Two Wests" for el-alameen means exactly what is revealed. We, the insaneen, live in our World and the jinn live in a collocated World, both Worlds separate.

Salam Alaikum, I'm 18 years old and a revert to Islam, I'm well aware of the meaning of El Alamein but that doesn't mean Jinns cannot possess humans. 

On 2/3/2017 at 0:15 AM, Justinummah said:

He didnt enter and find a random woman sitting there, she's part of the Ruqyah team that acts as the medium to catch jinn. 

The man asked if she is a Muslim. Why did she say No?

On 1/28/2017 at 10:59 PM, hameedeh said:

This is nonsense. Fake acting. 

Salam, you may search more about jinn catching before arriving at the conclusion of it being fake. Is it permissible? Probably not. Is this method of ruqyah dangerous and should be avoided? Yes. However, that doesn't make it "fake". 

15 minutes ago, Justinummah said:

The whole thing is fishy. If she is a team with the man reading Arabic, why do they meet at night in a cemetery? Why didn't she go to his house in the daytime? To make the jinn thing seem more scary? 

21 minutes ago, ShiaChat Moderator said:

The whole thing is fishy. If she is a team with the man reading Arabic, why do they meet at night in a cemetery? Why didn't she go to his house in the daytime? To make the jinn thing seem more scary? 

a) They met at the cemetery and not a house because that is the intended location of jinn catching, the cemetery because majority of magicians bury their magic and voodoo in the graves hence the jinns.

b) Night time is best time to catch because no is around and you don't want to interfere with someone's jinn issues, if they have any.

17 minutes ago, Justinummah said:

I am by no means an advocate for jinn catching ruqyah, I simply intended to see the opinion of my fellow brethren.

"Ruqyah" were sentences of the incantation type which were recited and believed to be effective in warding off evil or diseases, with the help of Allah, using the names of Allah. For someone to use Ruqyah to say he/she is catching a jinn is misuse. Beware of people who charge money to rid someone of a jinn.

1 hour ago, Justinummah said:

Salam Alaikum, I'm 18 years old and a revert to Islam, I'm well aware of the meaning of El Alamein but that doesn't mean Jinns cannot possess humans. 

Without looking-up citation, it is revealed that every nafs belongs to the God-of-Noah, Allah-swt  alone.

So no jinn can "posses" a human. That is a Christian superstition.