Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hamadan

Surah An-Nisa 136

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Nisa 136: O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.

According to Nisa 136 the article of faiths is different in shia perspectives. Can we call messengers as prophets or both prophets and imams? I am not shia nor sunnah muslim. I am just a muslim who believe only quran and hadiths

Edited by hamadan
missed words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, hamadan said:

Nisa 136: O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.

According to Nisa 136 the article of faiths is different in shia perspectives. Can we call messengers as prophets or both prophets and imams? I am not shia nor sunnah muslim. I am just a muslim who believe only quran and hadiths

It never said that these are the only things to believe in.

It said whoever disbelieves in them has gone astray.

Big difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, E.L King said:

It never said that these are the only things to believe in.

It said whoever disbelieves in them has gone astray.

Big difference.

is it written in the quran the only things to believe in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hamadan said:

is it written in the quran the only things to believe in? 

Yes, the fundamentals and the pillars of the religion. But the Sunnah explains them in detail, like you have to believe in Salat (prayer) as it is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an - but the Sunnah tells you the details on how to pray, number of rakaat, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Yes, the fundamentals and the pillars of the religion. But the Sunnah explains them in detail, like you have to believe in Salat (prayer) as it is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an - but the Sunnah tells you the details on how to pray, number of rakaat, for example.

in which verse of the quran is the fundamentals and the pillars written?

Edited by hamadan
mn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hamadan said:

in which verse of the quran is it written?

 

"What led you into Hell-Fire? They will say; 'We were not of those who prayed;' (The Noble Quran, 74:42-43)"

 

"So woe to the worshippers who are neglectful of their Prayers, those who (want but) to be seen (of men). (The Noble Quran, 107:4-6)"

 

"Enjoin prayer on thy people, and be constant therein. We ask thee not to provide sustenance: We provide it for thee. But the (fruit of) the Hereafter is for Righteousness. (The Noble Quran, 20:132)"

Did you mean Salat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, hamadan said:

is it written in the quran the only things to believe in? 

@hamadan How come you follow Qurran and Sunnah and don't know a squat about either Quran or Sunnah?

How many times have you read Quran, can you understand Quran without a translation, can you understand the vague ayaat of Quran without a tafseer, do you know which ayaat came at what time?

Also why Hadith? Prophet SAW never asked us to follow Quran and Hadith or Quran and Sunnah. Its a BIG lie.

He instead asked us to follow Quran and Ahlulbayt? 

Where are the Prophet's Ahlulbayt in your life? Do you know who they are? Why don't you follow Prophet's Ahlulbayt?

 

Edited by Irfani313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...