Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

was it right to join the womans march? qazwini

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

It wasnt an abortion march and Its my understanding that it wasnt simply a womans march, people were there asserting and rejecting all kinds of notions. BLM were there and people protesting against pretty much every obnoxious thing Trump has expressed.

• Veteran Member

The origins of feminism are inherently ''anti-family''. And... theoretically speaking, there isn't anything against not having a family. It's not fard. But the way feminism acts about it is insane.

'' So, why does the woman complain about it and accuse Islam of an inherent bias towards the man against her? If such displeases her and she does not want anyone to control her or impose obedience to him on her, then she should never get married. For that is her right. And, no one can compel her to do so. '' - Muhammad at Tawil, Mufti of Fez

• Advanced Member

As a Muslim who lives in Washington, DC and is heavily involved in politics, I think that Muslims need to stop this move to the left and the Democratic party. Yes, I know the Republicans can be a bit ignorant, but pretty much every policy REAL conservatives put in place agree with Islam, not the Democratic party. Also, the people who came to this "women's" march are all atheist, pro-abortion, anti-family nutcases that just threw their signs on the ground once they left leaving it for us D.C residents to clean up.

Image result for women's march leftover signs

And then they all cry about the environment. Nothing but hypocrites these people.

• Forum Administrators

I'm not sure - assuming she is the same person as this Donna Hylton: https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

I have seen a few references to the story online, with no one saying it is a hoax or fake so far. We may have to wait a few more days to know for sure.