ShiaMan14

Coolest ShiaChat ScreenName?

Hameedeh

[Mod Note: The site maintenance in November 2017 erased this and other polls, however, the name of the Winner was announced below!]

Message added by Hameedeh

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

She who abideth not by her own plight, what right hath she to command another's troth?

Actually, at first none of us knew there was going to be a vote, if its any consolation, I would have stuck to your name because I gave the best reason! : P

5 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Okay Einspeare. Now translate.

She who cannot abide by her plight (archaic for "solemnly pledge or promise (faith or loyalty)" - it's actually a verb but which among thine mooncalfs doth contest?), what right has she to command another's troth (archaic for "faith or loyalty when pledged in a solemn undertaking").

I'm surprised I'm explaining something to do with language to you.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

Just now, Khadim uz Zahra said:

She who cannot abide by her plight (archaic for "solemnly pledge or promise (faith or loyalty)" - it's actually a verb but which among thine mooncalfs doth contest?), what right has she to command another's troth (archaic for "faith or loyalty when pledged in a solemn undertaking").

I hear you dark.

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

@baradar_jackson Seeing that none of your mates are voting for you,:furious: please come and vote for yourself. especially now that the others at the top have done the same.

Sis, you backstabber!! :ranting:

Edited by Heavenly_Silk

Guest silasun

And in the heat of my excitement, I realised that I can't change my vote.

I actually hate this website. And all of you. Equally.

22 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

While drips from her hem the blood of my veins, she points to another's stains?

O thou who dost possess no less, no more, of Heavenly knowledge than of tavern-lore

And that is - nothing! Oh, canst thou expect aught from a world thou never wouldst explore.

Edited by Heavenly_Silk