Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haji 2003

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

48 minutes ago, Young Lion said:

I should've said but I think Trump winning will be best for entire Muslim ummah

Either you are a non Shia dressed as a Shia, or plane ignorant. How can Hitler Trump be good for entire Muslims Umma when he incites and advocates  to kill all Muslims?? How can someone be good for America when he incites hate and violent against Muslims, women and Mexicans? If all of Trump's supporters are like you then God have mercy on us. Friends like you, we don't need any enemy! Everybody have to know all these presidential candidate promise the world for Americans, but when they get elected, 99.9% of their promised will not be fulfilled. THEY ALL LIE.

Edited by 12reasons4truth.

5 minutes ago, Young Lion said:

We have to look within ourselves first and partake in self-reflection to determine what is the logical, just, wise path to embark on. Sanders support of illegitimate regimes that murder innocents shows his ideals are inconsistent with believer's ideals. 

And you think Trump is better (assuming what you claim about Sanders is true)?

9 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Thanks...I needed that quote...lol.

The strategical issues I have with this kind of thing,besides the ethical and Constitutional ones,  is that many of his supporters are of a demographic that already feels threatened and this will just validate their feelings. However, it might convince some that Trump is too divisive and ,even if they agree with him, having their businesses ,etc. threatened by perceived population unrest under a Trump presidency might not be worth it.

4 hours ago, zainabamy said:

I'm not at all surprised that this has happened to be honest. Whether someone supports Trump or opposes him, both sides are equally passionate. I'm just glad he had the decency to cancel the rally (wow now I never thought I would praise Trump for something!)

Conspiracy theorists already saying this was a set-up ( the University is not exactly composed of " his base") and that he never planned to show.

13 minutes ago, Young Lion said:

We have to look within ourselves first and partake in self-reflection to determine what is the logical, just, wise path to embark on. Sanders support of illegitimate regimes that murder innocents shows his ideals are inconsistent with believer's ideals. 

If you want to judge a politician, first look at his/her bank account...Sanders is the poorest politician, and he is not in the pockets of any lobbyists which should tell you something! As far as Sanders is supporting Israel, that's a prerequisite (unfortunately) to run as a U.S president, you have no choice, if you want to be elected. Sanders is Jewish but not a Zionist. If I vote (which I don't) I would vote for Bernie Sanders as a Muslim. We do need a Jewish president. Maybe he can solve the Israeli Palestinian problem peacefully. He is the best candidate out of all of them. As a Muslim, I endorse Bernie Sanders. 

:salam:

Regardless of who wins, The days of the UNITED states is ticking very fast, similar to USSR. 

Probably a few years down the road it wont be called UNITED but DIVIDED STATES, and each state to its own....

Every nation has an appointed term, even the mightest one....

Edited by certainclarity

10 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

BTW, he has no chance in the general election. I hope his supporters realize that. This is his peak. It's all downhill from this point. I hope he enjoyed the ride, loool. 

Praying that you are right about Trump's downfall. 

Hello,

12 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Trump screwed himself already. At the rally a few days ago, he allowed that black lady to get sucker punched and didn't condemn it, even though it happened at his rally. I don't know if he encouraged it, but he certainly never said a word against that redneck coward who attacked that lady with no reason. So that is racism, in it's most pure and pristine form. 

Can you support what you claim?

All the Best,

David

Whoever wins, they will keep screwing up the planet. They will keep supporting ISIS and Israel, corporations, the next war and all the ugly things none of us want (well, except people like David).

18 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

On Tuesday, I will vote for Trump.  Not because I agree with all he says or his grandiose attitude.  But, to send a message to those that try to prevent others from expressing their view.

All the Best,

David

If you have 2nd thoughts Bro, join HezSanders.

"Stop Hilarity

Vote Kasich or Sanders"

--my homemade bumper sticker.

"hilarity" also refers to the 03 March 16 'debate'

7 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Conspiracy theorists already saying this was a set-up ( the University is not exactly composed of " his base") and that he never planned to show.

Carly Fiorina said on NBC "Taday" Saturday morning that these protests are "obviously organized".

Remember Bushie this week? "Where there is a Bush, there is a crime." as said in the 90s.

53 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

Can you support what you claim?

All the Best,

David

It wasn't a lady but a young man "suckered" by a 78 year-old man.

I foresee an "Alzheimer's Defense".

I saw the punch, l bet that did hurt.

To re-enter quote correction:

Fiorina said, "... these scenes are unhelpful and while it is pretty clear in Chicago that protesters were organizing specifically to disrupt this rally it is also clear that tone is set at the top."

I am not well informed about US politics. Don't have much interest in them. However something socially meaningful and measurable is the way people behaves and elects their candidates based on their discourse. This speaks of itself. The candidate being corrupt afterwards is not interesting from a social point of view but from a political and economical one.

The fact someone has an islamophobic (or rather racist) approach to politics is sad. But more sad is to be happy that he gets support. He can be a good president, but the importance of the political discourse on society is not to be ignored. Election results shall also be treated as information regarding people's views and attitudes.

There will always be people who want to see the world burn and prefer the worst most catastrophical outcome from everything, as they are probably not going to suffer from it.

I, on the other hand, don't expect a change for the better without the aid of God. All we can do, right now, is to struggle to avoid catastrophes. We are not in a time we can change the world or improve it, but in a time we can just delay its apparent ending.

And just in case one adopts almost a nihilistic pesimistic approach to everything that is not a fully muslim country in all senses: catastrophes wont hasten the reappearance of our Imam, but us holding to firm rightful principles may, God-willing.

Edited by Bakir

Hello,

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

It wasn't a lady but a young man "suckered" by a 78 year-old man.

I foresee an "Alzheimer's Defense".

I saw the punch, l bet that did hurt.

Yes I know.  I am trying to determine if Abu Hadi is spreading false information intentionally or out of ignorance. 

All the Best,

David

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:53 PM, LeftCoastMom said:

I have video. Rally canceled. Getting ugly out there.

Don't know about the BushWackos, but Cruz can make a lot of political hay with how " hateful and divisive" Trump is.

Hillary will too.

This is politics.  Trump probably doesn't even mean half the things he say (nor would Congress allow him to do it, if he comes on).  As long as he gets his votes, it doesn't matter how it's done.

Unfortunately, he puts Muslims in a compromising situation.  However, this is not something that I see as unfortunate, but as an opportunity.  Muslims in the U.S. (for the most part) and in other parts have been complacent.  Pressure like this forces us out of our comfort zone and has the following benefits:

- More attention in media. the attention may be negative, but it is our responsibility to make it positive.  We need the best of our speakers on the forefront (e.g. Mahdi Hassan, Yasmin Mogahed etc) and we need to fight for that airtime

- Becoming better Muslims in society.  We have to become more active in helping within our communities.  We first need to treat everyone as humans, rather than Christian, Buddhist, Jew, Atheist etc, because we too are fighting to be considered as humans.  There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a mass of "would be Trump supporters" having a confused look on their face, because there is a good number of hijabis helping at their church project.

- We need to come together.  We have issues with people within our own family, community and than everyone else.  Our religion teaches compassion and forgiveness and that alone should help us unite.  If there are issues, confront them; niceness is not smiling at someone with a dagger hidden behind your back.  Unite with a pure heart and the effects are amazing.  It is also important to unite with our Sunni and other Muslim brothers and have a common forefront.  This makes us stronger, besides we have so much in common and we have been given the intellect to handle that, that we do not agree with.  Be graceful.

- Widen your horizons.  We need to stop the attitude of "joining daddy's business" (as happens in many communities) and being in the same old mentality of doctor, engineer and accountants.  We need more public speakers, politicians, PR professionals, IT start ups, financial persons, law makers etc.  These are the type of professions that are progressive in the 21st century.  The previous ones make one sit in a box having to deal with outsourced colleagues and live a mediocre life.  Our Imams were pioneers and that is what we need to aim for and more.  They set an example and it seems we got lost along the way.

There are many other aspects we can address, but I'm sure my point is passed across.  The reason I feel that we have regressed so much (and this is only my humble opinion based on observations), is that we have taken a lot of our religion and replaced it with tradition or even worse with cheap values of the material world.  One that understands God, has a close relationship with Him and understands his religion is a very powerful individual.  Persons like these are so determined towards their goals and because they do it in His name, they break through every barrier and most times the guidance and energy come in forms that make us wonder!.  In having religion, we are also compassionate, but also very confident in our abilities and goals and this is admired by people of all races and religion.

This is our time.  As Mike Tyson is allowed to exercise his right, so are we.  But do we have what it takes to stand up and "win" (proving to other that Islam IS a religion of peace, that we are a productive part of society, that we do have individuals that are pioneers, that we deserve to be respected!)?. 

I am glad that this pressure is upon us as it give us opportunities and I truly hope that we capitalize on it.  If we do not, than we will perish and God will replace us with a better people that will worship and carry themselves towards Him in the way it is required.

3 hours ago, sharinganMahdi said:

[MOD NOTE: The video has crude and profane language. View at your own peril.] 

I'm pretty surprised that someone like Tyson would be in favour of somebody like trump , I guess they are homeboys  https://youtu.be/VZtuMdEjKd0

WHAT?? But Mike Tyson is Muslim there was even a video of him reading the Quran with Mohammed Ali.

Tyson is not a muslim guys, he dabbled in it while in jail and went to umrah/ hajj a few years ago but isnt a muslim any more. 

also: trump is an absolute genius. please do not think for a second he is a bungling idiot. the only idiots are all those americans who support him. 

5 hours ago, sharinganMahdi said:

[MOD NOTE: The video has crude and profane language. View at your own peril.] 

I'm pretty surprised that someone like Tyson would be in favour of somebody like trump , I guess they are homeboys  https://youtu.be/VZtuMdEjKd0

Why are you surprised? Mike Tyson is not a Shia or Sunni Scholar! He converted to Islam in prison, probably by "nation of Islam".  A Muslim is someone who submits himself/herself to Allah not just by words but by her/his actions and deeds.

Mike Tyson is my favorite boxer of all time but he says a bunch of crazy stuff. I know his psychological problems are not entirely his fault but Let's not put too much weight into his political endorsements.

17 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Mike Tyson is my favorite boxer of all time but he says a bunch of crazy stuff. I know his psychological problems are not entirely his fault but Let's not put too much weight into his political endorsements.

10 hours ago, The Batman said:

Tyson is a legend.

indeed. I wish we could have seen him develop as a boxer instead of going to jail. the guy wasnt human

On 3/10/2016 at 11:55 AM, magma said:

Even now, Trump is deep down probably like...

"People are still falling for this? Whatever, we'll see how far we can ride this train. It'll be fun lol."

lol so true. 

HRC is a real b!tch.

Here's the 'proof'

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/269503-clinton-barks-like-a-dog-to-taunt-gop 

Reminds me of her temper-tantrums in the 1990s.

And HRC says Trump is an 'embarrassment'?  :hahaha:

:party:Welcome to the Demon-crassic Party, located at De-crassic Park.

I think it will be safer to retire in another country ... but maybe not Brazil right now.