Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Haji 2003

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Wahdat said:

I cant wait till they demand Afg pay. I would willingly donate all Pashtuns to work in their cotton fields.

Salam again Wahdat,

About Afghanistan, it was evil and wrong of the USA to invade Afghanistan. 

I sincerely hope that President Trump doesn't go that far as to demand Afg pay... for what??? :(

I did notice that he took Iraq off the "Muslim ban" list, yeah? While there should be no "Muslim ban" list, it was evil and wrong of the USA to invade Iraq too. :( 

There is no good reason to demand any country "pay" - including Cambodia. :(

Peace and God bless you

I was watching an old video, 2009.

From Oct2001 to today, the US has squandered over one trillion dollars in Afghanistan.

ln that 2009 video, it quoted 0bama as saying the US would be out of Afghanistan in 8 years. Well, it is eigth years now, and we are considering sending more troops --like lraq.

Edited by hasanhh

9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

From Oct2001 to today, the US has squandered over one trillion dollars in Afghanistan.

ln that 2009 video, it quoted 0bama as saying the US would be out of Afghanistan in 8 years. Well, it is eigth years now, and we are considering sending more troops --like lraq.

Salam Hasanhh,

What's worse, the USA has squandered lives, lives of the people of Afghanistan. :(

I do believe God will punish the USA for all the bloodshed she has done, and all the other nations who shed blood.

It was evil and wrong for the Bush administration to attack a country, no matter if the reason/excuse was for "revenge" and to eliminate terrorism. 

We know that the 9/11 suicide bombers weren't even from Afghanistan. Most were from Saudi Arabia. And, definitely it was good that the USA didn't invade Saudi Arabia. There has to have been a deeper motive than just revenge here, because care was taken to make sure not to blame Saudi Arabia for the attacks... and most Americans bought it. :(

After 9/11, I remember many young Americans joining the army, eager to take revenge on those who dared attack the USA. I tried to persuade one friend not to go, by telling him that if he does, he'll be a pawn in a chess game. They don't care if he lives or dies, as long as it fulfills their purpose. (They can use the deaths of soldiers by elevating them martyrdom status, which helps them too.) They = leaders of the USA.

For example, President Trump used the death of a soldier and the presence, trust and tears of his widow to glorify himself and his purposes. People can try to justify what he did, but it amazes me how some people don't see that they are just using soldiers' deaths to further their own cause. :(

For the record, Americans would not appreciate other countries raiding the USA, like the raid the USA did in another country. Could you imagine if Russia ordered a raid in the USA to kill people on American soil, how enraged Americans would be? Yet, it's mind blowing how so many Americans think it's ok for the US government to kill people on another country's soil. :(:(:(

What happened to the Golden Rule, Jesus' command to do to others as you would have them do to you??? I wouldn't want Yemen to order a raid to kill Americans... why in the world is the American government killing people in Yemen??? :(:(:(

President Trump is not a pacifist, to be perfectly clear. He is for torture,

for the USA to be "first" (which in my opinion is idolatry, making a nation to be an idol), and for even advocating stealing the oil of another country. :( The oil is not for Americans to take.

Such greed :( 

Peace and God bless you

Edited by Christianlady

On 3/16/2017 at 1:42 AM, hasanhh said:

According the US Russia will crumble in next few decades, the socio-economic gap between coastline and interior China will come to a boiling point- fragmenting China in pieces....making US presence in Afghanistan crucial as means of managing this titanic fragmentation....not to mention adding fuel to bringing this geopolitical forecast to reality. 
Hence, US will be in Afghanistan till this happens or till there is no hope of this happening. 

After the election of Mr. Trump, international students are choosing not to come to the US. 

Lourdes Garcia-Navarro, Host at NPR Public Radio East reported today [March 26, 2017]:  According to a recent survey of 250 colleges and universities, there has already been a 40 percent decline of applications from international students.

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/26/521550369/former-diplomat-says-visa-screening-changes-are-legal-but-rhetoric-is-problemati

^^^^writing about students ...

The pinko-progressives at Havard have started a "resistance skool"   dumbing themselves with Hairy Potter-isms. Bumblebore's Army is more apropos than their chosen nom de politicons .

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-john-f-kennedy-resistance-harry-potter-dumbledore-army-7667851  

Donald Trump recounts eating “the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake” with Xi Jinping while launching missiles “heading to Iraq”

President Donald Trump wants the world to know that the chocolate cake at Mar-a-Lago is really amazing. He also wants you to know — incorrectly — that he bombed Iraq.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/12/donald-trump-recounts-eating-the-most-beautiful-piece-of-chocolate-cake-with-xi-jinping-while-launching-missiles-heading-to-iraq/

On 4/12/2017 at 5:43 PM, Marbles said:

Donald Trump recounts eating “the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake” with Xi Jinping while launching missiles “heading to Iraq”

Wow. 

Some pundit was talking about Mar-a-Lago, the estate (house and resort) owned by Donald Trump. He said it is shut down from May to October, which was a surprise. Perhaps he was referring to the Trump family private quarters at Mar-a-Lago. Somehow I don't think the family would close down the club (a source of income) for several months a year. 

9 minutes ago, magma said:

He's reached his first 100 days. We're all still alive. 

We are, but is the United States? 

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, hasanhh said:

^^^^writing about students ...

The pinko-progressives at Havard have started a "resistance skool"   dumbing themselves with Hairy Potter-isms. Bumblebore's Army is more apropos than their chosen nom de politicons .

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-john-f-kennedy-resistance-harry-potter-dumbledore-army-7667851  

ln her on-stage interview on the 2nd of May, A-dorable Hillar said she is in "the Resistance".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/hillary-i-am-now-part-of-the-resistance-video/ 

In WW2 France, the Resistance was Bolshevik/Stalinist.

The Maquis was not, and in the countryside.

Edited by hasanhh

On 26/09/2016 at 9:23 PM, Haji 2003 said:

A decade ago I worked on a show with Mr. Trump. From my experience, I would argue that he views himself as a "sharp," and the people that invest or vote for him he views as "flats." 

Sharps take from flats

If you're voting for Trump because he won't be corrupt, you've badly misjudged the situation. In short, you're a flat.

The above was a quotation from a Quora post (by someone else).

Some new evidence of this:

Donald Trump’s administration is facing new questions about conflicts of interest after Jared Kushner’s family staged events in China to woo wealthy investors into luxury developments, with the prospect of receiving US green cards in return. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/07/jared-kushners-family-criticised-for-touting-cash-for-visas-scheme-in-china

Edited by Haji 2003

8 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

The above was a quotation from a Quora post (by someone else).

Some new evidence of this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/07/jared-kushners-family-criticised-for-touting-cash-for-visas-scheme-in-china

40 some years ago there was in my Army unit an Egyptian who had an EB-5 (or equivalent in time) visa who had enlisted to shorten the time until he gained citizenship. He did both --EB-5 and enlist-- for tax reasons.

Besides, this is legal immigration, not illegal immigration or child trafficking.

Edited by hasanhh
Besides ...

So I've added this to my reading list: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0083ZWTX0?ref_=dbs_s_def_awm_dirs_l_0&storeType=ebooks

I'm sure there was a reason it was declassified and is recently getting so much publicity. 

5 hours ago, notme said:

So I've added this to my reading list: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0083ZWTX0?ref_=dbs_s_def_awm_dirs_l_0&storeType=ebooks

I'm sure there was a reason it was declassified and is recently getting so much publicity. 

Don't waste your money on stuff like this. Another example is the Army's old Field Manual on Boobytraps. Mostly clothespin tricks.