Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Haji 2003

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Asked about the issue in the Oval Office later, Mr. Trump, who is teetotal, said: "I've always liked American wines better than French wines. Even though I don't drink wine. I just like the way they look."

https://www.bbc.co.United Kingdom/news/world-us-Canada-49131301

We the people: How racism grew under Trump

https://en.abna24.com/news//we-the-people-how-racism-grew-under-trump_965699.html

July 30, 2019 - 9:09 AM News Code : 965699 Source : PressTVLink: 

We the people: How racism grew under Trump

Trump’s back and forth attacks against congresswomen referred to as “the squad” has attracted the attention of voters across the country as races heat up in the Democratic field ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

(ABNA24.com) “Racist” has become an everyday term used in reference to US President Donald Trump, who engaged in a feud with four progressive congresswomen earlier this month.

After the president told Democratic Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts to “go back" where they came from, his supporters are taking the issue farther to a place where Trump and his inner circle would not want.

In one of his tweets earlier this month, he told the progressive lawmakers — American citizens, three natively born and one a refugee — to “go back” to the “crime infested” countries they’d come from.

His critics, meanwhile, maintain that the New York billionaire is taking the chance to sow discord and hate among Americans even more and take advantage of it at the 2020 vote. No wonder that a Trump supporter even went as far as suggesting that Ocasio-Cortez should be shot.

Soon after the “go back” comments were released, the president supporters turned it into a chant, shouting “Send her back!” in reference to the Somali born Democrat, Ilhan Omar. Trump appeared no to support the chant at the North Carolina 2020 reelection campaign, an idea highlighted by Vice President Mike Pence later, claiming that Trump’s stance was “clear.”

Those messages sparked national outrage and prompted the House to pass a resolution. 

Georgia State Rep. Erica Thomas has also joined the Squad in complaining that she is also a victim of racism. Thomas specifically seeks justice after being verbally assaulted in the grocery store by a white man before her nine-year old-son. The feud between Trump and Democrats continues as racism and hate reach their peak in the recent history of the United States.

On Saturday, the response to Trump’s attack on Representative Elijah Cummings, yet another lawmaker of color, was much the same. The president went on a twitter tirade, accusing Cummings, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, of doing such a “poor job” that his district in Baltimore, Maryland has become a "disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tweeted in response that “We all reject racist attacks against him and support his steadfast leadership.”

The president has been defending his stance towards the lawmakers, asserting that he would pursue his crackdown even if it amounts to bad politics.

Trump on several occasions have made xenophobic, Islamophobic and racist remarks since taking office in 2016.

The Republican head of state's foreign policy has also been a total disaster.

US pursuing Iranophobia campaign and Trump’s lies about Iran

The Trump administration has been at loggerheads with Iran as it continues its ”maximum pressure” campaign by persisting  what Tehran refers to as “economic terrorism” against the Iranian nation. 

The president has also claimed that the US downed an Iranian drone, while Tehran says all of its drones are accounted for and have returned to their bases after conducting their missions in the Persian Gulf.

Trump’s announcement about shooting down the drone has raised questions about how much he is kept in the dark or misguided by the country’s intelligence community.

@Ashvazdanghe The reason I disagree is because, as I was saying and writing even in the 1990s, the Democrats cannot get their head out of the 1960s. They have to 'have a cause` celeb' and as such rally over petty things, contrived themes, even promoting 'freedom of filth'. One of their constant refrains is 'you are a racist'. Now their thoughtless mouths are producing a "self fulling" accusation, for no other reason than to try for an election 'win' in 2020.

Now if that ain't 'political trash', l do not what is.

Italian journalist gives Pompeo block of cheese in protest (+Video)

https://en.abna24.com/news//italian-journalist-gives-pompeo-block-of-cheese-in-protest-video_979994.html

October 2, 2019 - 6:54 PM News Code : 979994 Source : Splinter news, MehrLink: 

During a visit to Rome on Tuesday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was gifted a big wedge of Parmesan cheese by a journalist—apparently in protest of the Trump administration imposing tariffs on the Italian export—before Italy’s prime minister had her removed.

In video of the run-in, which took place during a photo-op with Pompeo and Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, the journalist (identified as Alice Martinelli) sidles up to the leaders and hands Pompeo the primo-grade cheese.

“I got you a present. The prime minister knows what I’m talking about,” she can be heard saying. “This is Parmigiano-Reggiano. It’s what we make best in Italy. It’s something our families make with the heart every day.”

Although Pompeo stayed smiling the whole time—even if the cheese had been laced with anthrax, it probably still would’ve felt like a welcome respite from what’s swirling around him back home—the prime minister was stone-faced, and security swooped in to remove Martinelli.

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I've done before!)," Mr.. Trump wrote on Twitter Monday morning.

https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/americas/us-politics/Trump-twitter-turkey-Syria-isis-war-troops-latest-tweets-a9146551.html

It could be that someone is advising him to make comments such as this, so that he can claim insanity if he's arraigned for any misdemeanour.

Edited by Haji 2003

1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/americas/us-politics/Trump-twitter-turkey-Syria-isis-war-troops-latest-tweets-a9146551.html

It could be that someone is advising him to make comments such as this, so that he can claim insanity if he's arraigned for any misdemeanour.

He probably made this decision from the millennialist delusions of his 'spiritual advisor' (who also has a residence in Trump Tower with a few other like-minders).

4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

595145063_Screenshot2019-10-17at05_44_17.thumb.png.177a5faaa4adcf0834a395f6866f1eba.png

The result/reply?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737 

Trumps "undiplomatic" letter was thrown "in the bin".

On the day this letter was recieved, Turkey launched its offensice.

Footnote: the BBC World broadcast said this letter "triggered" th invasion.

Pence and Pompeo land in Turkey today, Thursday the 17th.