Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Published on Mar 25, 2019

Glenn Greenwald criticizes the media for facilitating a "tragic vindication" of Donald Trump with its intense focus on Russiagate. "We were all so much more fascinated by this superficial, melodramatic espionage thriller that has completely destroyed the credibility of the U.S. media."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highly redacted. Of course.  

à la YouTube comment mode  "Like if you're reading this in 2019"

I just love these words of Imam Ali (as) subhanallah, as it makes me realize how lost these tyrants are "Remember that these worldly-minded people are like barking dogs and hungry and ferocious b

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country's payments toward NATO.

"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."

"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/436995-Trump-incorrectly-says-that-his-father-was-born-in-germany?amp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Chomsky: Trump Radically Interfered with Israel’s Election to Help Re-elect Netanyahu

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is headed to a record fifth term in office after narrowing defeating former military chief Benny Gantz. In a discussion with Democracy Now!’s Amy Goodman, Noam Chomsky talks about how President Trump directly interfered with the Israel election by repeatedly helping Netanyahu, from moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem to recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights in defiance of international law.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

How about 2020?

Probably, likely, re-elected.

I hope Bill Weld runs and the Republican Party holds a primary. My state has open primaries, so I would definitely vote for Weld against Trump or Pence. Libertarianism is an evil ideology, but better an adult with an evil ideology than a bratty child dictator with no ideology but "me, me, me".

• Moderators
On 6/15/2019 at 9:39 PM, hasanhh said:

Weld l do not know anything about.

He ran as Gary Johnson's VP candidate. Look him up - he actually has sensible conservative policy ideas. 

Edited by notme
  • Veteran Member

On ShiaChat, somewhere, there is a post on residents of Trump Tower. Paula White -TV evilgelical, troubled by the IRS et alii, and overall religious sTrumpet- who gave the opening convocation at Trump's 2020 Campaign launch in Orlando is one of them.

This article by pro-Trump nutwork Fox News is likely the best portrayal of the Satan-siders that hang-on the President. They spew the usual, ego stroking, "chosen by God to be president", "the bable tells you to do this" style of garbage.

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/Trump-2020-rally-campaign-prayer 

You can read more about her and her legal troubles, scams and all by searching the Net.

This rally was Tuesday, 18June19.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Forum Administrators

“President Trump has just walked across the demarcation line. That has made him the first US president to visit our country. Actually just looking at this action, this is an expression of his willingness to eliminate all the unfortunate past and open a new future," added Mr.. Kim. He said the handshake was an "expression that today is different from yesterday."

https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/americas/us-politics/Trump-north-korea-kim-jongun-visit-president-us-a8981041.html

My reading is that Trump and Co. want to eliminate any missile etc. co-operation between Iran and NK. The underlying assumption is that Muslims are no good at making anything, so any missile tech that Iran has must be coming from somewhere else and NK is the most likely source.

• Forum Administrators
9 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

https://www.independent.co.United Kingdom/news/world/americas/us-politics/Trump-north-korea-kim-jongun-visit-president-us-a8981041.html

My reading is that Trump and Co. want to eliminate any missile etc. co-operation between Iran and NK. The underlying assumption is that Muslims are no good at making anything, so any missile tech that Iran has must be coming from somewhere else and NK is the most likely source.

Just saw an article in the Jerusalem Post which confirmed the above:

Any steps forward to some kind of an agreement with North Korea could also further isolate Iran by potentially driving a wedge in the North Korean-Iranian nexus. If North Korea – as a result of agreements with the US – begins to dismantle its nuclear infrastructure and scales back the scope of its ballistic missile program, it would also increase pressure on Iran to do the same.

https://www.jpost.com/International/Trumps-North-Korean-steps-could-be-felt-in-Mideast-Analisys-594192

• Forum Administrators

@LeftCoastMom does that include his daughter? These people are beyond parody. The woman who is cringing, as Ivanka butts into the conversation, is the head of the IMF.

• Advanced Member