Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haji 2003

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, Marbles said:

I don't understand the stats. Does he mean American civilians or all Americans incl military? Does he mean killed on American soil or worldwide? Because if it's worldwide then it would not be true. Americans in Iraq, Libya and elsewhere have been killed by nationals of countries affected by the ban.

And thousands of Americans killed in Vietnam . This ban is not about American wars or how many Americans killed and where... This is all about protecting the country from  terrorists infiltration who (as they believe) come under the cover of 'refugee' or obtaining visa to enter US/Europe to carry out terrorist attacks.  Trump made it clear many times that he is going to prevent all those terrorist networks from sending their operatives to kill Americans, but he is ignorant enough not to know the difference between Shia Iranians/Iraqis and the Salafis who are actually sending the terrorists or he just pretends to be ignorant and just follows up the old American policies of run the terrorist games through puppets and then blame whomever that they don't like for the acts that they initiated themselves... like the CIA's guy binladin in Afghanistan.

Zakaria is absolutely right. You don't find a single national of the banned countries who committed a single terrorist act against the US in many years... except a random Iranian guy who was accused of trying to kill Saudi ambassador in the US soil  by paying Mexican drug dealers some years ago and that was a joke anyways. The majority of ppl banned come from Shia background, Iran/Iraq/Yemen and Kurdish plus Christians.. many Christians who are interested to relocate are Iraqis and Syrians.

And even in Europe mostly the terrorist attacks were carried out by Moroccans, Algerians, Saudis, Tunisians and etc.. The US is always been hypocrite about this issue, most of the terrorists who killed Americans and obtained different kinds of visas (as Zakaria states) were Saudis, and the nationals of other US allies who carried out attacks and killed thousands, and in recent years killed hundreds in Europe.

And you can check the stats of current terrorist organizations even by American sources... I mean the likes of ISIS, Alqaida, Jabatul Nusra who are sending terrorists worldwide... the highest number of these groups members come from Saudi, Tunisia, Morocco, Russian Muslims, Gulf states, Egypt and some other puppet states.

Edited by Noah-

Trump's Man Picks "Black Thai" Torturer

She ran the Black Site in Thailand.

http://theintercept.com/2017/02/02/trumps-cia-chief-selects-major-torture-operative-to-be-agencys-deputy-director/

OpEd: maybe the "alternative spa" will become "alternative skin grafts".

You can find some info on Wikipedia as her name is Gina Haspel.

Edited by hasanhh

This is geting ridicolous

Former Norway PM held at Washington airport over 2014 visit to Iran

1098.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=b586bec2c60c91e79f8d396e4d0495f1

A former prime minister of Norway has spoken of his shock after he was held and questioned at Washington Dulles airport because of a visit to Iran three years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/03/former-norway-pm-bondevik-held-washington-dulles-airport-2014-visit-iran

1 hour ago, Marbles said:

This is geting ridicolous

Former Norway PM held at Washington airport over 2014 visit to Iran

Wow, he's really trying to turn the whole world against us. 

Please, people of the rest of the world, I beg you, don't judge us all based on the actions of this one buffoon! 

Here is what I don't understand, so many people are protesting Trumps ban on Muslims from certain countries and also protesting against the border wall with Mexico, and I disagree that it is wrong in many ways, however, Where were these same levels of protests during the Obama administration? Where were all these people when Obama was arming the moderate rebels in Syria or supporting the war in Yemen? How about Obama being the president who has deported the most immigrants out of any president? There is many things I can go into further detail about but I sense some hypocrisy by certain protesters and that they have a different agenda. 

As a person who has attended protests against Trump, it looks like most of the protesters are Hillary Supporters and just have a pro democrat agenda. Grassroots movements don't just suddenly pop up out of nowhere where they have all these people. Also How can a person support Hillary Clinton and at the same time oppose Donald Trump? I am not in favor of both but to support one and protest against the other under the cause of Bans and Walls and "Trump is Racist", while at the same time support Hillary who defend rapists and let them free, who is on video laughing at beheadings, and a many other things, I just think its hypocritical. I really do. 

I think that before we all join in on these protests, any protest for that matter, we should make a sincere effort to find out more information on who is organizing these protests and their history. That in case you don't wall for the democrat line where "Elect US and well be different" because its so typical and we have seen what it did when Obama was our president and a republican his predecessor. He in many cases did even more harm to minorities. 

This isn't a rant to defend Trump, not at all. He is not good either but if were going to protest and make statuses and posts against him, lets remember that his predecessors were very worse and there was absolutely no protest. Protest but be wise and intelligent at the same time. Don't be a shill for any political party. 

Say what you want about Trump, but at least he seems to be trying to keep his promises (no matter how nuts they may have been). How many politicians have promised the world only to deliver nothing?

Not everything he has done has been bad either. His pick for the Supreme Court looks pretty good compared to whatever ultra-liberal wacko Obama or Clinton would have appointed.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

47 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Say what you want about Trump, but at least he seems to be trying to keep his promises (no matter how nuts they may have been). How many politicians have promised the world only to deliver nothing?

Delivering on promises is a good trait to have but it loses value when the man at the helm of affairs is a thinly disguised racist bigot wallowing in his own narcissism who has promised to make millions of lives miserable. I don't see it worthy of praise.

Come to think of what, I don't think he will keep or is able to keep any major promises. After this farce is over I'd like to see "bigly jobs" returned to America, I'd love to see how he brings back manufacturing, and above all I'd love to see what he does to "eradicate radical Islamic terrorism." He has started with the same nonsense: by appeasing the Saudis and peninsular Arabs whilst targeting Iran and countries that are actually fighting it on the ground.

Trump is running a new reality show. That's it. 

Edited by Marbles
typo

32 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Delivering on promises is a good trait to have but it loses value when the man at the helm of affairs is a thinly disguised racist bigot wallowing in his own narcissism who has promised to make millions of lives miserable. I don't see it worthy of praise.

Come to think of what, I don't think he will keep or is able to keep any major promises. After this farce is over I'd like to see "bigly jobs" returned to America, I'd love to see how he brings back manufacturing, and above all I'd love to see what he does to "eradicate radical Islamic terrorism." He has started with the same nonsense: by appeasing the Saudis and peninsular Arabs whilst targeting Iran and countries that are actually fighting it on the ground.

Trump is running a new reality show. That's it. 

I don't support him nor did I vote for him but he has brought back Jobs and has saved some from being moved to Mexico. Carrier is a good example. Also GM or Chrysler canceled their 1 billion dollar plant in mexico and are instead investing 700 million dollars on plants in the US? So he has done work on that front. I mean from the outside he looks dedicated however doubtful I am. I mean he seems busy everyday and just doing something. More Focused idk. But there is a good likelihood I could be wrong. 

The reality show part fits lol. All you have to do is go on facebook or twitter and every 5 minutes there is a new update from him. ;) So yes entertaining indeed. 

2 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Not everything he has done has been bad either. His pick for the Supreme Court looks pretty good compared to whatever ultra-liberal wacko Obama or Clinton would have appointed.

If he does not support a womans right to abortion, LGBTQRTSUV rights[fully], and cis-gender polyamory bi-gender neutralism, he is a bigot and we will march on saturday here in the UK against this despot.

Not serious.

Edited by uponthesunnah

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/7/30/1407166/-Catholic-Nun-Explains-Pro-Life-In-A-Way-That-May-Stun-The-Masses

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

Edited by rkazmi33

4 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

If he does not support a womans right to abortion, LGBTQRTSUV rights[fully], and cis-gender polyamory bi-gender neutralism, he is a bigot and we will march on saturday here in the UK against this despot.

Not serious.

Kinda interesting to see the gay and lqtbq community showing support for Muslims...and...I believe the reason that they do so is because they know that they would be next. Some Muslims dont yet know this subtle fact.

2 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Kinda interesting to see the gay and lqtbq community showing support for Muslims...and...I believe the reason that they do so is because they know that they would be next. Some Muslims dont yet know this subtle fact.

Good point.  We need to find allies wherever we can, anyone regardless of background who will stand up for basic civil rights.  

10 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

So you prefer an ultra-right wing wacko instead who is ready to rubber stamp all of Trump's dangerous ideas?  Because that's who Neil Gorsuch is. 

I am wondering how many countries in this world would allow such a maniac to continue to be their president. Lots of politicians are evil and power hungry, but I have never known a president so mentally unstable and childish, being originally from a third world country I swear, we wouldn't allow such a president. 

Trump Troubles

At this past week's prayer breakfast, D.J. Trump pronounced that he will "get rid of and totally destroy" the 1954 (Lyndon) Johnson Amendment which prohibits non-profits from engaging in political endorsements, donations and other political activities. Paul Ryan publically agreed.

According to the Pew Research center, http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/02/03/most-americans-oppose-churches-choosing-sides-in-elections/ , 66% oppose politicizing churches, and 49% oppose socio-political topics in churches.

l have a vision of fist fights in the church aisles -OpEd

Relatedly, and plays to Trump-Flynn-Bannon agenda, one third of americans, 32%, believe someone has to be Christian to be American, in response to questions about "national identity". http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/02/01/what-it-takes-to-truly-be-one-of-us/ 

Edited by hasanhh
link address changed

Trump’s nominee for Army secretary, Vincent Viola, withdrew from consideration, saying he had concerns over his family businesses. 

This NY Times article about Donald Trump's 1987 book was written in September 2015. :D #10 was saved for last, I guess, because it was a pretty shady business practice.

10 Things I Learned About Donald Trump in ‘The Art of the Deal’

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/upshot/10-things-i-learned-about-donald-trump-in-the-art-of-the-deal.html?_r=0

During the republican national convention, there was a person who spoke, Tom Barrack?, Obviously one of Trumps friends. 

I know I shouldn't give much thought to this since its coming from the mouth of his own buddies, but he said some interesting stuff when he spoke.

"He was incredible, but he practices an unbelievable set of disciplines. So everybody says OK, that the man is rich, he's a celebrity, he's powerful. But what is he going to do, how does he do it? And he has relentless habits, relentless beautiful habits. He shows up on time. He believes that punctuality is the courtesy of kings. He doesn't confuse effort with results."

" And he does all this with the discipline of an animal in the jungle, you know, his motto is that a lion wakes up every morning and knows one thing that it has to run faster than the fastest gazelle and a gazelle wakes up and she knows that she needs to run faster than the fastest lion. But whether you are a gazelle or lion, you wake up in the morning, you get the hell going. And that is Donald."

Obviously some of what he said was complete rubbish. But yeah some interesting tidbits. Especially the punctuality part. 

Yesterday I heard a discussion about the Trump travel ban for the 7 Muslim majority countries. Some pundit said that now that 'these people' can come to the US again, the government needs to make the 'Muslim registry' because 'they need to be watched, to see what they do and where they go.' 

40 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

Yesterday I heard a discussion about the Trump travel ban for the 7 Muslim majority countries. Some pundit said that now that 'these people' can come to the US again, the government needs to make the 'Muslim registry' because 'they need to be watched, to see what they do and where they go.' 

That's crazy.

On 2/7/2017 at 10:53 PM, Al Hadi said:

That's crazy.

It's a crazy time we live in. See this cartoon:

refugee.jpg

Trump NSC advisor Bannon:

BBC did an interview about the Trump White House. One commentator was a man named Weiss.

Weiss said that Bannon alleges that he admires "Darth Vader, Satan and Dick Cheney".

OpEd: l do not imagine Bannon was speaking of our, SC's, @Darth Vader

Added: search "Bannon + 'darkness is good' "

Edited by hasanhh
Some references

This is Scarry: a WaPo OpED analysis:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/02/09/the-9th-circuits-dangerous-and-unprecedented-use-of-campaign-statements-to-block-presidential-policy/ 

The last time in American history when courts, gov't, political feelings got so "on the edge" was prior to the Civil War.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Trump NSC advisor Bannon:

BBC did an interview about the Trump White House. One commentator was a man named Weiss.

Weiss said that Bannon alleges that he admires "Darth Vader, Satan and Dick Cheney".

OpEd: l do not imagine Bannon was speaking of our, SC's, @Darth Vader

Added: search "Bannon + 'darkness is good' "

It doesn't matter now. Those who said that any of the presidential candidates will continue the same foreign policy of xenophobic war mongering and American global sedition were correct. American government is embodiment of satan, period.

Breaking news: Virginia judge issues new injunction against Trump travel ban

How many states have ruled against the travel ban now?

Some people are now worried that the Trump administration is focusing exclusively on Muslims. The White House distributed a list of terrorist incidents and it included only those involving Muslims, without mentioning white supremacist attacks. Text and audio at the link:

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/10/514566938/trump-reportedly-plans-to-refocus-violent-extremism-initiative-on-muslims