Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Haji 2003

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

Did you say four? You're fake news too! It's eight years. EIGHT!!

facepalm.jpg

No. Just no. 

Actually, I predict he won't be able to handle even a year. The big orange brat is too thin skinned and tightly wound. 

34 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

He'd be way too old then.

How about someone from SC?

That would 'shake' things up !

:dwarf:

What would it be like for a Shia to run for American president? I'm not even eligible to run but I doubt I'd even get 1% of the vote. I'd trash the banks, the oil companies, the weapons industry, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the remaining gulf countries, there'd be no money for my campaign. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Just now, Mohamed1993 said:

What would it be like for a Shia to run for American president? I'm not even eligible to run but I doubt I'd even get 1% of the vote

Someone from SC should get more than single digits.

After all, we do better than Sen. Lindsay Graham.

Heck, we'd do better than Jeb.

Businessman makes giant (7 to 16 foot tall) inflatable roosters for the upcoming Chinese 'Year of the Rooster.' Chinese state media have described the rooster as “sporting the President-elect’s signature hairdo and hand gestures.” The man in the photo is not saluting it but taking a photo. :D 

rooster.jpg

3 hours ago, ShiaChat Moderator said:

Donald Trump will be sworn in as president on Friday, Jan. 20 [2017] with an inauguration ceremony in Washington, D.C. 

I live in D.C so ill get to see him and alllllll his mindless supporters 

4 hours ago, Learner2526 said:

I live in D.C so ill get to see him and alllllll his mindless supporters 

The news channels will be talking about the Inauguration all day and all night long on Friday. Glad that I don't live there. Can't imagine the traffic jams. :woot:

Mr Trump has taken to Twitter and Facebook to beg people to come to his inauguration. Poor sad lonely president-elect can't get any of his friends to come to his party. 

@ErikCartman I was going to reply with a sad Donald Trump picture, but it appears the internet doesn't have any. They have angry, frustrated, vengeful, and "I'm being yelled at and I know I'm wrong but don't care" but no sad. Maybe narcissistic psychopaths aren't capable of sadness. 

It would be weird to watch America go back to the social and racial attitudes of the 40s and the 50s.

I reckon America had for long hidden its troubles beneath the veneer of liberalism and openness and believed themselves when they elected Obama, only to get this backlash.

Dear Amreeka, hunooz dilli door ast.

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

It would be weird to watch America go back to the social and racial attitudes of the 40s and the 50s.

I reckon America had for long hidden its troubles beneath the veneer of liberalism and openness and believed themselves when they elected Obama, only to get this backlash.

Dear Amreeka, hunooz dilli door ast.

The problem is 'regressive liberalism' has dominated America for the past 40 or so years. A double-standard in Liberalism in which the establishment are tolerant but intolerant to those whose views are not in line with theirs. Namely in the form of being "politically incorrect" and the questioning of the established order. 

Tbh, i feel more for the middle and working class families in US. But as a non-american international, looking at this from a purely international perspective, Donald Trump has helped severely weaken the media establishment, the democratic establishment, and to an extent even the republican establishment and changed foreign policy to attack even the europoean establishment.

And that itself is worth being happy he won over Hillary.

But that's where it ends, and he must be opposed domestically on domestic issues, such as healthcare and wealth inequality.

Edited by uponthesunnah

On the news Thursday the 19th, it was reported that charlatan Paula White (dot.org) is Trump's "spiritual" advisor. :hahaha:

Her and her 3rd(?) husband had tax evasion troubles with the IRS. Hallucinated at age 18. Has had several 'cash machines" (church organizations).

Trump is the President now. I know that most of my Christian relatives are happy, but I'm not going to call anyone to talk about it. One Muslim relative might be crying right now. Maybe will call later.  

1 hour ago, Marbles said:

Well that speech was, what, 18 minutes of the same bluster from his campaign? That looked nothing like an inauguration speech.

True, but i guess people were duped by 'authenticity', rather than scripted cliche establishment speeches.

41 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Brace yourselves people, we're in for an interesting 4 years, I am not scared though for muslims in America, I think we will see very little change from Obama's time. Not sure about muslims abroad, Trump's foreign policy seems very very confused.

Excellent news for muslims abroad.

His harsh stance towards palestine will unite the muslims and make those on the fence about israel and palestine weigh in heavily against israel and maybe be the catalyst for peace in that region.

He is against alqaeda-affiliated or linked 'moderate' rebels in Syria.

He is harsh against Iran, and the US will lose influence and credibility if he rips up the Iran deal, and again, this will unite iranians. [but i doubt he will]

He is more balanced towards Russia, which is excellent.

He wants to do good economic and business deals with the UK [good for us here after brexit]

Edited by uponthesunnah

1 hour ago, Marbles said:

Well that speech was, what, 18 minutes of the same bluster from his campaign? That looked nothing like an inauguration speech.

I listened to Trump's inauguration speech by radio because I don't have cable tv. As he was speaking, the host of the radio show was chuckling in glee that Trump was saying things never said before in an inauguration speech. Digs against the people who were standing behind him. 

That inauguration speech felt like a campaign speech, for sure. Probably because Trump himself claims he wrote it. Makes it easier to pick at the address, knowing that it reflects Trump's sentiments exactly. Got a good laugh at some part. Like when Trump said "For too long, a small group in our nation's capitol has reaped the rewards of our government while the people have borne the cost." Sounds kind of like a billionaire who makes thousands of times more his lowly workers in China to me. Laughed when he talked about uniting the people during a heavily divisive speech and after a heavily divisive campaign. During his campaign, he mocked women, Muslims and their faith, Mexicans, Chinese, anybody who spoke out against him on Twitter and more. Then, in the speech, he berated the government officials before him and the POTUS who he just succeeded. Sounds like he is actually trying to divide the country to me. "Enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry", where do Trump products mostly come from? China. "...while allowing for the very sad depletion of our own military." America has the best military in the world, some countries don't even have a fraction of America's military might, why are you acting like America is some war-torn, impoverished country like Syria or something. Like America is the victim of so much oppression. "We've protected other nations' borders..." Ha! Don't act all righteous. "...while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay." Again, this isn't Syria we are talking about, it's America. Made other countries rich, America's wealth has dissipated? Think again. America first? Other nations later? Sounds like dangerous nationalism to me, not just patriotism. I wouldn't be that surprised if Trump doesn't send humanitarian aid to countries that are victims of incoming natural disasters. Protect borders from ravages of other countries? I'm pretty sure most of America's problems are inbred and domestic. Stealing our products? Stealing our companies? Destroying our jobs? Oh come on, that's too much. American hands? American labor? Good luck finding Americans who actually do that type of work anymore. It's the immigrants who do that on the cheap. I want to go on, but I guess I got too carried away trying to dissect his address. This post is huge.

1 hour ago, alimr313 said:

That inauguration speech felt like a campaign speech, for sure. Probably because Trump himself claims he wrote it. Makes it easier to pick at the address, knowing that it reflects Trump's sentiments exactly. Got a good laugh at some part. Like when Trump said "For too long, a small group in our nation's capitol has reaped the rewards of our government while the people have borne the cost." Sounds kind of like a billionaire who makes thousands of times more his lowly workers in China to me. Laughed when he talked about uniting the people during a heavily divisive speech and after a heavily divisive campaign. During his campaign, he mocked women, Muslims and their faith, Mexicans, Chinese, anybody who spoke out against him on Twitter and more. Then, in the speech, he berated the government officials before him and the POTUS who he just succeeded. Sounds like he is actually trying to divide the country to me. "Enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry", where do Trump products mostly come from? China. "...while allowing for the very sad depletion of our own military." America has the best military in the world, some countries don't even have a fraction of America's military might, why are you acting like America is some war-torn, impoverished country like Syria or something. Like America is the victim of so much oppression. "We've protected other nations' borders..." Ha! Don't act all righteous. "...while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay." Again, this isn't Syria we are talking about, it's America. Made other countries rich, America's wealth has dissipated? Think again. America first? Other nations later? Sounds like dangerous nationalism to me, not just patriotism. I wouldn't be that surprised if Trump doesn't send humanitarian aid to countries that are victims of incoming natural disasters. Protect borders from ravages of other countries? I'm pretty sure most of America's problems are inbred and domestic. Stealing our products? Stealing our companies? Destroying our jobs? Oh come on, that's too much. American hands? American labor? Good luck finding Americans who actually do that type of work anymore. It's the immigrants who do that on the cheap. I want to go on, but I guess I got too carried away trying to dissect his address. This post is huge.

Lol, he certainly is divisive, but the reaction to his presidency is just so funny. Its one thing to peacefully protest, a whole other to go around smashing windows, damaging people's properties, its like these people have gone absolute nuts. And if these protests continue this way, the security forces will have to use force to suppress them if they haven't already, kind of reminds you of the "peaceful uprising" they discussed in Syria during the Arab Spring that security forces violently suppressed, well it looks like they are going to have to suppress a "peaceful uprising" here now too, will Syria call for regime change in America? What will they call it? The American Spring? 

40 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

well it looks like they are going to have to suppress a "peaceful uprising" here now too

That might be the intention. Nothing would surprise me.

I just want to add, Donald Trump is someone who is inherently corrupt himself and we need to be on the side of the millions of working and middle-class families in America on one hand opposing him, and on the other, supporting the good he is doing by wrecking and wreaking havoc in the establishment which he may himself become beholden to.