In the Name of God بسم الله

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, David66 said:

Hello,

It is not rhetoric.

'Israel must be wiped out': Iran launches two missiles with threat written on them in Hebrew as the country ignores criticism of its ballistic weapon tests"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3483465/Iran-fires-2-missiles-marked-Israel-wiped-out.html

As I said, it is not rhetoric, it is a direct threat.  Israel would be foolish to ignore it.

All the Best,

David

The government of israel is run be extremist zionists, do you want me to quote them on some of the things they say as well? Not only about Iran but about all non jewish people?

Let me ask you this: Do you think the wahabi extremists of islam are good? If not, then do you think the zionist extremists of the jews are good? If not, then why are you talking?

Finally, since you are a smart guy David, would you say that "Israel must be wiped out" means blown asunder or removing the existence of the government and dissolving the state/country? Keep in mind the places in Palestine that are important to all Abrahamic faiths, David.

• Forum Administrators

I have signed up for Breaking News alerts by email with most of the famous news sites. NBCnews.com sent me this: CIA concludes Russia mounted covert operation to help Trump win: congressional official.

On the radio, I heard that these are "the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction." Not very smart of Mr. Trump to denigrate people who he will be working with. :censored:

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, hameedeh said:

I have signed up for Breaking News alerts by email with most of the famous news sites. NBCnews.com sent me this: CIA concludes Russia mounted covert operation to help Trump win: congressional official.

On the radio, I heard that these are "the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction." Not very smart of Mr. Trump to denigrate people who he will be working with. :censored:

Here is an article summarizing the "Russian hacking" accusations: Washington Post, 10Dec16

Title: "The FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia's motives in 2016 hacks"

Quote:  "There is no clear evidence -even now', said Rep. Devin Nunes (R-California), the (intelligence) panel chairman, "There's a lot of innuendo, lots of circumstantial evidence, that's it."

• Forum Administrators

@hasanhh Seems to me that about a month ago he was suggesting that the FBI director was corrupt. Now Mr. Trump criticizes the CIA. Let's see if he has anything negative to say about the Secret Service. :keeporder:

• Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

@hasanhh Seems to me that about a month ago he was suggesting that the FBI director was corrupt. Now Mr. Trump criticizes the CIA. Let's see if he has anything negative to say about the Secret Service. :keeporder:

Trump made an appearance and interview.commentary at the Army-Navy game. Sat10Dec16.

Gosh, l hope this ain't no portent.

• Forum Administrators
16 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Gosh, l hope this ain't no portent.

No, nothing is of portent. I was looking for Trump's schedule to see where he would be appearing and saw there is a webpage with info on his policies. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/

• Forum Administrators

Thousands of Earth scientists are in San Francisco to talk about climate change, volcanoes, earthquakes and Donald Trump.  Not sure as president if he will shut down scientific research. 

Read the news story or listen to the 3 minute audio here:  

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/13/505309445/trumps-election-leaves-scientists-in-a-climate-of-uncertainty

• Advanced Member

Climate change, volcanoes, earthquakes and Trump all in one sentence. lol sounds about right! 

Solutions found:

CLIMATE CHANGE: turn the dial and lower the temperature
VOLCANOES: Move local residents to safer dwellings
EARTHQUAKES: Place electrode dampers below dwellings
DONALD TRUMP: Duct tape his mouth

There all 4 disastrous dilemmas solved!

• Forum Administrators
41 minutes ago, notme said:

Donald Trump's poor grasp of the English language is unpresidented.

Now that is unprecedented! :D 

• Advanced Member

lol come on he's not as bad as bush

"you misunderestimated me"

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy."

-only in the USA

Edited by saas

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, saas said:

lol come on he's not as bad as bush

"you misunderestimated me"

Bush was an awful speaker and awful person and an awful president, but he was not nearly such an embarrassment as Mr. Trump! 

• Veteran Member
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 8:44 AM, magma said:

He's been in the entertainment/TV business for a while.  Theatrics are in his blood.  He's also not a professional politician, so he's playing that card to distinguish himself from the lot. 

In the last year and a half several commentators have echoed your thought.  :cool:

Now, for today, Sat17Dec16, I was watching PBS News Hour Weekend and Trump was in elevated rant about his administration policy of defeating "radical Islamic terrorism". {This video is already up-online}.

ls this a declaration of War against US ?  We do need to eradicate lSlL, but scheesh. Of course, l'd like to see Trump also eradicate "radical American exceptionalism" , but that ain't likely to happen any time soon. I don't know about Trump, but he has people coming into his Administration with him that imagine they was born-again-gooder-than-baby-geeZeus. 

Trump made the foreign news with this, even: http://citizen.co.ke/news/trump-vows-to-defeat-radical-islamic-terrorism-152226/ 

What is a "radical lslamic" anyway?   This --> :muslima: ?

Edited by hasanhh
clarifying addition

• Forum Administrators
11 hours ago, notme said:

Bush was an awful speaker and awful person and an awful president, but he was not nearly such an embarrassment as Mr. Trump! 

Unless Trump invades multiple countries unilaterally, then no. 

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, magma said:

Unless Trump invades multiple countries unilaterally, then no. 

Good point. I guess I was so caught up in my disgust at Trump that I just assumed he would eventually get around to it. 

It's nice to see the scientists are standing against his demands. Hopefully we all do that, when the time comes.

• Forum Administrators

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that 54 percent of adults say that they are either uncertain or pessimistic and worried about how Donald Trump will perform during his presidency. 

• Forum Administrators

Yesterday it was announced that Donald Trump plans to dissolve his foundation. Almost immediately the spokesperson for the New York attorney general tweeted that he legally cannot do that because the Trump Foundation is under investigation [for wrongdoing]. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

04Jan17

l was listening to NPR and the guest and interviewer were discussing the change-of-press attitudes towards 'the Donald' --well, partially at least.

Rupert Murdock is vigorously pursuing a new and compatible relationship with Trump --Murdock having been one of Trumps vicious opponents. Additionally, FOX News is "doubling down" on its conservative tone to keep its traditional audience -even to the point of Trumpism, as the commentator expressed it.

Also, Megyn Kelly, Kelly Megyn -whichever it is- has left FOX News and will have a daytime program on NBC. NPR reported that she had traveled to NYC to meet privately with Trump to repair things and develop a new relationship.

Then, as usual, NPR then moved-on to another filth mongering segment --in this case what-ever-sin + trans-sexuality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Trump blowing the trumpet again and this time he's taking no prisoners. 

In his campaign in Florida and beyond, he spent a few moments of air-time lashing out at the media in full throttle. I was literally speechless with a huge smile slapped on my face. He must have had a bad deal with their unwavering support for Hillary and plus all those 'below the belt' punches thrown in by CNN and FOX must of hurt. lol He's president now - PAYBACK TIME!

http://217.218.67.231/Detail/2017/01/12/505954/US-Trump-CNN-demise-Fake-news

• Moderators

Trump isn't a man, he's just a performer, a clown. Nothing he says can be relied upon and he considers it a good thing to cause more controversy. Hopefully we all survive the next four years.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Hassan Y said:

CNN is the worst media outlet on earth, they try way too hard to make Trump look bad but not many people believe their lies anymore.

I do not know if it is "the worst", but l do know from an article that there viewership is way down and their quality is suffering.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, notme said:

Trump isn't a man, he's just a performer, a clown. Nothing he says can be relied upon and he considers it a good thing to cause more controversy. Hopefully we all survive the next four years.

I agree but at least you don't have Hillary who is a lot worse.

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

I agree but at least you don't have Hillary who is a lot worse.

Hilary is a criminal. Trump is too but with less concrete proof, but he's also a buffoon. This election cycle was proof that the common American person has absolutely no power in our "democratic" government. Whoever decided these idiots should lead us clearly isn't considering our best interests. 

Trump is definitely a clown, and a man we ought not to revere. But having dedicated an enormous ammount of time campaigning for Bernie Sanders on social media, fighting bots and Hillary supporters, being dismayed at the lies spewed by the establishment and mainstream 'fake' media, Trump deserves credit for:

1. Taking down the MSM empire's credibility

2. Taking down the republican establishment [though he will be controlled by it]

3. Taking down the democratic establishment royally.

4. And something that i will always be grateful for, alhamdullilah, is making sure the evil of Hillary Rodham Clinton never touched the whitehouse again.

When asked to praise him, even a fierce critic, Bernie Sanders said similar to the above.

• Veteran Member

@uponthesunnah l noticed yesterday that A'dorable Hillar is back to her old selfie again.

She didn't choose to campaign in Wisconsin, or enough in Michigan, and only around Philidelphia, Penn ...

according to what l hear from political commentators on the radio ... then loses those states by narrow margins.

So she now blames Russia and James Comey D-FBI.

Blame anyone but herslfie.

Typical for her, Her Royal Clinton

Edited by hasanhh

• Advanced Member

Now that we're kind of talking about bad news sources...are there any good news sources out there? Possibly the best I've seen is PressTV, but even that website can't be free from some bias. Are there any other authentic news sources that also talk about oppression in the Middle East you all want to recommend?

• Advanced Member

Look at this:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/irving/2016/11/29/man-holding-belong-sing-front-irving-mosque-lauded-photos-go-viral-facebook

There's this tendency amongst the corporate media to make things divisive and continue to make people feel scared. Many muslims feel like they have to be terrified, or feel like they have to move away to feel safe. Well, we have some hope here.

Edited by Mohamed1993