Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators

Donald Trump's son showed his hatred for Syrians. "Like father, like son."¹ Saw this Twitter tweet:

Trump jr.jpg

¹A son's character or behavior can be expected to resemble that of his father.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Highly redacted. Of course.  

This photo should become a classic over time:

I just love these words of Imam Ali (as) subhanallah, as it makes me realize how lost these tyrants are "Remember that these worldly-minded people are like barking dogs and hungry and ferocious b

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

I don't think he's anti Islam.

Just against non Liberal Muslims.

He is a National Liberal. A staunch nationalist who abuses and hates anyone who disagrees with his extreme social liberal agenda. 

That being said, I view it as utterly pathetic that Muslims even think of voting for Hillary, An ultraliberal, a Middle East Imperialist, A Salafi-Wahhabi Funder and a Zionist. Solely because she says she's pro Muslim Americans. 

Are we really so effeminate that we'll just allow ourselves to support anyone as long as they coddle us like that? Really. 

Edited by Sol 7
  • Moderators

Oh Donald is an evil narcissist for sure. And yes, Hilary is even more evil. Gary Johnson's economic policies would be a step backwards if they passed, and he favors doing nothing about climate change, so he's far from ideal, but he's a million times better than either major party clown. 

• Forum Administrators

One of the advantages that Muslims have is that we tend to be relatively poor or at least not so rich compared to other ethnic/religious groups.

That puts us in the same group as most ordinary people.

History tells us that economic policies that favour ordinary people are sustainable since they tend not to lead to extremism and revolutions, which generally involve a lot of mayhem and destruction.

So the Muslim strategy ought to be to favour the politician who is most likely to work in the interests of ordinary Americans.

Despite the Goldman Sachs funding etc. I think that person is more likely to be Clinton.

Everything that Trump says suggests that he will play off one group of ordinary Americans against an another - take advantage of them all, while enriching those around him.

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Maverick1 said:

You rather vote for someone that you know is a buffoon compared to a snake like Hillary. 

He's not a buffoon.

If he gets elected, you will see unbelievable levels of corruption, third-world working conditions and a massive increase in inequality.

• Advanced Member
On 9/21/2016 at 3:31 PM, hameedeh said:

Donald Trump's son showed his hatred for Syrians. "Like father, like son."¹ Saw this Twitter tweet:

Trump jr.jpg

¹A son's character or behavior can be expected to resemble that of his father.

Well, it's not exactly wrong to be perfectly fair. 

Do you really want to let Salafi Wahhabis into America that Assad was trying to fight off?

No thank you.  

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Sol 7 said:

Do you really want to let Salafi Wahhabis into America that Assad was trying to fight off?

Do you have another solution? Just let people die, when they are asking for help and we have the ability to help? No thank you. 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

The thing is, Most of these "Syrian" """refugees""" are neither Syrian nor are they refugees.

If that is true, where are all the Syrians who have been displaced? Dead already? Or have they already found safe homes? 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Most of the actual refugees are in countries like Turkey, Lebanon. Etc.

And they have safe temporary or permanent homes? Or are they applying to move on to other countries? I'm sure most would prefer to return home, if conditions permitted.

• Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

He's not a buffoon.

If he gets elected, you will see unbelievable levels of corruption, third-world working conditions and a massive increase in inequality.

My view was informed to an extent by the following post on Quora. It's not backed by empirical evidence, but it sure resonates with me.

https://www.quora.com/search?q=trump+sharps+flats

A decade ago I worked on a show with Mr. Trump. From my experience, I would argue that he views himself as a "sharp," and the people that invest or vote for him he views as "flats." 

Sharps take from flats

You know how he keeps repeating that he'll put the "best people" on things? 

I would submit to you that Donald Trump doesn't have access to the best people. The best people are generally motivated by something other than acquiring lucre. They're often motivated by pride in their work, fulfillment in discovery or creating something, altruism, or interest in being on the cutting edge. The people that Mr. Trump works with I would describe as opportunistic. Sharps. They work for him, because they are motivated by making money. His organizations look like that because those are the types of people that Donald Trump understands, so those are the people that are promoted in his organizations. 

Have you ever looked at the government pay scale?  It's low when you compare against management compensation in the private sector. Much lower than someone can make working for an organization that fleeces flats.

When you put opportunistic people in a low-paying position, where they have immense political power, you typically end up with high levels of corruption.

I would expect tremendous cronyism and corruption to exist under a TrumpPresidency. Far beyond what I would expect of any of the career politicians in the race. The kind of corruption that's so bad it ends up in history books a hundred years later. Teapot Dome-level stuff. A Trump Presidency would be the complete opposite of Plato's ideal philosopher ruler.

If you're voting for Trump because he won't be corrupt, you've badly misjudged the situation. In short, you're a flat.

• Advanced Member

I'm not pro Trump and I think his views on Islam are pathetically illiterate and all of his fans on the "alt right" are subhuman monkeys.

But the anti-Syrian "Refugee" position is not an unfounded position.

These people are fleeing Assad. Thus, many are sympathetic to the FSA and other Salafi-Wahhabis. In Europe you see rioting, sexual abuse, and abuse to the Traditional Sufi-Sunni and Shi'a Communities. 

I don't want that in America, thank you very much. I'd rather do my Zikr without being harassed by a bunch of manchildren in shemaghs screaming "Kufr Bid'ah Shirk" at everyone who disagrees with them. 

However, I do hastily say that this is not all of them. And we should not be like Trump and just go "hurr durr ban all the Muslims from immigrating". We should just not let Wahhabis in. And there are many Wahhabis among them. 

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

He's not a buffoon.

I say bring it on. This country needs an enema.

• Veteran Member

Hello,

5 hours ago, Sol 7 said:

I'm not pro Trump and I think his views on Islam are pathetically illiterate and all of his fans on the "alt right" are subhuman monkeys.

But the anti-Syrian "Refugee" position is not an unfounded position.

These people are fleeing Assad. Thus, many are sympathetic to the FSA and other Salafi-Wahhabis. In Europe you see rioting, sexual abuse, and abuse to the Traditional Sufi-Sunni and Shi'a Communities. 

I don't want that in America, thank you very much. I'd rather do my Zikr without being harassed by a bunch of manchildren in shemaghs screaming "Kufr Bid'ah Shirk" at everyone who disagrees with them. 

However, I do hastily say that this is not all of them. And we should not be like Trump and just go "hurr durr ban all the Muslims from immigrating". We should just not let Wahhabis in. And there are many Wahhabis among them. 

No moral person should use such language.  Your profile says you are a Sufi.  I would think the past and on going persecution of the Sufi sect would have taught you this.

Declaring other groups of humans as "subhuman" has been responsible for numerous genocides in human history.  And, this "subhuman" attitude towards those that have different beliefs contribute to the barbarity we see in conflicts around the World.

Please focus on the tenants of your religion and moral behavior.  Then, I think you will agree fellow humans, fellow brothers and sisters should not be defined as "subhuman monkeys."

All the Best,

David

• Forum Administrators

Trump:

According to the Foundation, the top 1% of earners would see a 10.2% increase to their incomes.

Clinton

Clinton would increase tax revenue by $1.1tn by taxing the top 1% of earners,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/26/debate-fact-check-trump-clinton-live-quotes-hofstra 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

No moral person should use such language.  Your profile says you are a Sufi.  I would think the past and on going persecution of the Sufi sect would have taught you this.

Declaring other groups of humans as "subhuman" has been responsible for numerous genocides in human history.  And, this "subhuman" attitude towards those that have different beliefs contribute to the barbarity we see in conflicts around the World.

Please focus on the tenants of your religion and moral behavior.  Then, I think you will agree fellow humans, fellow brothers and sisters should not be defined as "subhuman monkeys."

All the Best,

David

WS.

You're right, brother. I shouldn't let myself get that angry. I'm just sick of them treating me differently. I shouldn't stoop to their level like that.

But they are terrible people that want to kill us. All Muslims. Have you ever seen them speak? It's madness.

But yeah. I shouldn't be like them there. Thank you for reminding me of my duty. We should still fight those who fight against us though. 

• Forum Administrators
18 hours ago, magma said:

The debate is today! Anyone watching?

Just catching up with the clips. 

It's obvious he cannot have it both ways.

He can't back out of charges that he has not paid the tradesmen who have worked for him by claiming he's an excellent 'negotiator' (for the trade deals).

He can't say that he did not pay his taxes because Hillary would have squandered them.

He's tying himself up in knots. He believes that rules are for little people but he needs them to vote for him.

Unfortunately, there's quite a few little people, like those who signed up to Trump University who think that he'd willingly help others.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

In the aftermath of the presidential debate, the only clear winner is the voyager probe, which is currently speeding away from the earth at 14 Kilometres a second

:clap:

Truth!

• Veteran Member
20 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

All the Best,

David

What was it that A-dorable Hillar said about Trump Supporters? Despicable? Deplorable?

I forget off-hand.

9 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Hillary won the rhetoric battle.

I just don't believe the rhetoric.

Especially hers.

A-dorable Hillar won the poise assessment.

Trump won on a couple of points made, such as the Iran Deal should have included lran's relationship with the DPRK (North Korea) and that Clinton is a continuation of spend and debt governance.

Trump's corporate tax idea is kind of empty. Remember the articles this past Spring about how many companies -like McDonald's, GE, ... - did not pay any income tax.

Information:

81.4 Million  viewers. On par with the Reagan Carter debate [and opposite "Monday Night Football" an article said] although CBS News said there were 84 million viewers.

DeutscheWelle did a segment, Tuesday, on post-debate online polls. Their observation was that of 30 large polls, Clinton "won" in only 3. The dwnews poll on Twitter -not of the 30, so only DW.de viewership would participate- had 62% Trump winning. DW also said the online polls seemed to be stacked by Trump supporters.

Trump said that Hillar was tempermental -my word- behind a blue screen at the AFL-ClO. I made an effort to find out what Trump refered to. I found articles from last week referring to the same, but none of them described what happened.

• Veteran Member

To continue:

Trump in the debate said he was endorsed by lCE . The media has lied by saying lCE has not endorsed Trump: semantically Trump is endorsed by the "National Council of lCE" -the 16,500 Border Patrol Agents- but Trump only said "lCE" which is the gov't agency and this is what Hillar's media bed-buddies latched onto to pretend that Trump lied.

Trump was for the Invasion of Iraq: a Clinton "lie" -depending on how you prefer Trump's response to radio shock-jock Howard Stern's question, "Are you for ..." War on lraq? Trump responded, "Yeah, l guess so."

"Miss 'Piggy' " Clinton used Clinton-supporter Alicia Machado (sp?) who won Trump-sponsored Miss Universe in 1996 and then gained 12 pounds (or went from about 114 pounds to 170 pounds according to one press article) who Trump "humiliated" for this 20 years ago and she now whines she suffered from "bulimia and anorexia" for years because of this. She is now a 'Latin actress' OpEd: from their beginning, the feminists has rightly derided beauty pageants as demeaning to women. So now, the pro-Hillar feminists claim a pageant winner who then gained weight while Miss Universe as an example of Trump's attitude towards women even though Trump had several women -two interviewed on Frontline 2 on Tuesday, the 27th- in top tough jobs in his developments. NYT reprint at: http://www.adn.com/nation-world/2016/09/27/shamed-and-angry-the-beauty-contestant-trump-mocked-for-her-weight/ 

DeutscheWelle news segment illustrating the significance, even inversion, of media analysis verses online results. DW also interviewed people in Europe, one of whom made the observation that Trump and Hillar "sticks to arguments" and do not debate.

After the debate, on PBS, Mark Shields was given the first comment on the debate. Shields made a positive remark about Trump, was immediately cut-off and ignored for the remainder of the segment.

• Veteran Member

^^^^Follow-up on the "Miss Piggy" allegations just above:  Ms Macada (sp?) was interviewed on NBC Today the morning of 28Sept16.

The story goes Trump "humiliated" her so severely in front of others that it triggered health problems. Here is the questionable part: She does not speak English. So how can she be so "humiliated" in the real-time needed to trigger "health problems".?????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

Watching the latest debate was very instructive. Go for the full debate rather than the clips. 

For the first question, he speaks about the deal with Iran from 4.24 to 4.40.

Curious huh?

For someone on the ropes and given the need to talk about the issues that really resonate with Americans he spends 16 seconds of his first speech about Iran.

• Veteran Member

sub-buzz-26247-1476602079-1.jpg

"At a fund-raising event on Saturday in New Jersey organised by the Hindu Republican Coalition, Mr Trump said: “I am a big fan of Hindu, and I am a big fan of India. Big, big fan.” 

Earlier, in an interview with India’s NDTV channel, Mr Trump appeared to suggest he was not aware that India also had large Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Jain, and Buddhist populations.

Indeed, a census in 2011 found that at least 14 per cent of the country’s population - 172m - identify as Muslims.

“I have great respect for Hindus. I have so many friends that are Hindu. They are great people, amazing entrepreneurs,” he said.

Asked by the interviewer why he was only talking about Hindus, and not India’s other religions, he quickly tried to cover his error

“I’ll be honest, I have great respect for India. I actually have jobs going up in India, tremendously successful. It is an amazing country,” he said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-claims-he-is-a-big-fan-of-hindu-republican-hindu-coalition-a7364526.html?cmpid=facebook-post

The 12 Most Incredible And Absurd Things That Happened At The “Hindus For Trump” Bollywood Event.

Edited by Marbles
Added a link