Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How old do I have to be to do Mutah?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

Why would you want to do mutah? Please try and focus on other things......the world is a big place and there are many things to do in this life.......and mutah was used by soldiers during islamic wars times.......today with the society we are in......mutah is not a game....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Do you have an other thing to do? would you be able to provide her? Mutah doesn't mean that you can get laid and it comes with responsibility. A woman will have all the right like a wife. And you are only 15 you need to focus on your studies. Think about your future and work for you better future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

This whole Mutah thing is being abused wayyyyyy to much in my opinion, and I JUST learned about it. Its an EXCEPTION to the rule, and only allowed in extreme circumstances/conditions, took that straight out of Hassnain Rajibali, as well as this story. To give you an example of Mutah, or polygamy, a man and wife, both very good people who loved each other dearly were not able to have any children, due to the wife being a barren women. This wife loved her husband so much, she went out and found another women capable of producing children with her husband, and they did just that. The women was able to produce a set of twins, and later on, another child. The twins were raised with the producing mother, and the child was raised with the couple, and they all lived together in a tall building. The two wives also loved each other and they were really great friends. The end. Happy story right? This is an example were mutah can be exercised. You need to control yourself man, I know this is a hard society to live in these days with all the garbage we get thrown at us online. Its all psychological however, and you CAN control yourself. 

Edited by Bazzi_
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bazzi_ said:

This whole Mutah thing is being abused wayyyyyy to much in my opinion, and I JUST learned about it. Its an EXCEPTION to the rule, and only allowed in extreme circumstances/conditions, took that straight out of Hassnain Rajibali, as well as this story. To give you an example of Mutah, or polygamy, a man and wife, both very good people who loved each other dearly were not able to have any children, due to the wife being a barren women. This wife loved her husband so much, she went out and found another women capable of producing children with her husband, and they did just that. The women was able to produce a set of twins, and later on, another child. The twins were raised with the producing mother, and the child was raised with the couple, and they all lived together in a tall building. The two wives also loved each other and they were really great friends. The end. Happy story right? This is an example were mutah can be exercised. You need to control yourself man, I know this is a hard society to live in these days with all the garbage we get thrown at us online. Its all psychological however, and you CAN control yourself. 

I'm not a sexually driven teen I just wanted to know when I am old enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
12 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

I'm not a sexually driven teen I just wanted to know when I am old enough. 

There is no set age, however, assuming you are male, you will need the permission of your bride's father unless she is a widow or divorcee. You also need to be socially and emotionally able to support a family including your wife and any children who may be born of the marriage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, notme said:

There is no set age, however, assuming you are male, you will need the permission of your bride's father unless she is a widow or divorcee. You also need to be socially and emotionally able to support a family including your wife and any children who may be born of the marriage. 

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...