Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your favorite opponent on shiachat

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

My favourite opponent is Fahad Sani who brings new things everyday and my faith gets stronger by providing material against his opinion :D

So nice of you man. I will never forget that.

btw. Where you live in Pak? M from Sind.

I have had many, many opponents over the years. 

special shout out to my man @A true Sunni I am certain mine and his is the longest running hatred/rivalry/enmity in all of shiachat history. I am trying to think of other major SC rivalrys and i just cant think of another one that has lasted as long as ours (best part of 2 decades - we have been fighting for longer than some shiachatters have been alive)

we buried the hatchet last year, and there's mutual friendship now. alhamdulillah. 

40 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

special shout out to my man @A true Sunni I am certain mine and his is the longest running hatred/rivalry/enmity in all of shiachat history. I am trying to think of other major SC rivalrys and i just cant think of another one that has lasted as long as ours (best part of 2 decades - we have been fighting for longer than some shiachatters have been alive)

we buried the hatchet last year, and there's mutual friendship now. alhamdulillah. 

You brothers have to meet up for dinner or something. The thawab you would get for that after the rivalry you have had would be enormous. So many narrations speak about nothing being more beloved and precious to the Imams asws than two momins making up.

7 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

Mine.

@uponthesunnah aka Tawhid313

@shiaman14

And the latest one @Irfan1214

We may have differing points of view my brother, but ultimately, i have respect for you and appreciate the mature way in which you carry across your points without resorting to abusing and the likes.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Link to some of the biggest debates you guys had?

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

ASA brother, it's been a long journey of discovery for both of us. We are both on that journey. I think we should worry when we loose the passion and love of the Ahlul Bait that drives us both.

inshallah we are brothers in the here and the here after

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

Mine.

@uponthesunnah aka Tawhid313

@shiaman14

And the latest one @Irfan1214 

Salaam brother - I don't consider you my opponent.

I have learned a lot from you and as such indebted to you for your knowledge and wisdom. While we may disagree on a lot of issues, we are still united by "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh"

You challenge us in a lot of ways. If you are right, we win because you have shown us the errors of our ways; if you are wrong, we win because our way was correct all along.

May our long, healthy and purposeful debates continue inshallah.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Guerrilla said:

He's still around.  

Because he's the hero shiachat deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not our hero, he's our silent gaurdian, our watchful protector, our dark-knight.