Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia islam isn't true islam

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

I see this in alot of Youtube comments that "shia islam isn't true islam". How do I respond to this? 

I would reply to all of them with a link to ShiaChat.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

Sadly they exist in real life to and sometimes it's hard to avoid. 

If you cannot interact with them and try to teach them, You should ignore. This is also why sabr is important to remain calm even if they're mocking.

• Advanced Member

yeah shia islam is not real islam , and there is also no such thing as sunni or sufi islam .. their is only ISLAM  .. so you can respond to them by saying yes there is no such thing as shia islam or sunni or sufi or salafit islam , there is only one islam and only one quran .

all those different sects can argue all they want and put labels to divide the ummah , but in end it's Allah who will judge all of us and quran is here and preserved to be the furqan on who real muslim and who munafiq  

Edited by sakura1994
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

yeah shia islam is not real islam , and their is also no such thing as sunni or sufi islam .. their is only ISLAM  .. so you can respond to them by saying yes their is no such thing as shia islam or sunni or sufi or salafit islam , their is only one islam and only one quran . 

and the shias are the only ones following the true Islam.

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

and the shias are the only ones following the true Islam.

only Allah know who right and who wrong , but for me their is only one islam , their is no shia or salafit or sufi islam , quran is the only true islam and everything else are made to divide the muslims .

3 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

only Allah know who right and who wrong , but for me their is only one islam , their is no shia or salafit or sufi islam , quran is the only true islam and everything else are made to divide the muslims .

The true Islam and and the truth are with Mohammad (saww) and Ali (as). Those who follow them are called shias.

You know who divided Islam into peaces, I bet you know. 

Edited by TimeforM
  • Advanced Member
56 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

The true Islam and and the truth are with Mohammad (saww) and Ali (as). Those who follow them are called shias.

I believe in prophet Mohammed s.a.w and ali a.s , but I am not shia , I am also not sunni , I am muslim .. prophet Mohammed was muslim , imam ali was muslim , and I am like them muslim . 

Shia islam is the *only* Islam. what other madhab was personally sanctioned by the prophet (S) at ghadeer? what other madhab can claim to be the "orthodox" (original) islam before the debacle at saqifa created the forefathers of sunnism and salafism?

Theyre are numerous, we are right. let them be proud of what they have. let us be proud of what we have.

2 hours ago, sakura1994 said:

Dear brother/sister, peace be upon you, and ofcourse, we follow islam and we are 'muslims' as the Quran commanded us to be and name ourselves when asked.

But as muslims, what sunnah do we adhere to? The Messenger of Allah [saw] - but where do we obtain and get his sunnah from?

I wish to ask, a simple question, if i may:

What do you think of those people who claim Allah has a foot, above his footstool, ascends and descends, has eyes, fingers, a shin, and appears and reappears?

2 hours ago, humanbeing101 said:

I see this in alot of Youtube comments that "shia islam isn't true islam". How do I respond to this? 

1. Never respond to hate with hate. Don't abuse their symbols if they anger you. Don't abuse them if they abuse you.

2. Many are ignorant and you will never reach their hearts, and you must recognise this to avoid frustration and heartache. If they think you're kuffar, they are unlikely to change that over a youtube debate.

3. Respond with tolerance and maturity when appropriate, because it will just make their behaviour embarrassing. If you're nice and cordial and they're calling you a kaffir, to an outsider, it will be clear who the radical group is.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, humanbeing101 said:

Verse 7:179  And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men; they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors; these are the heedless ones.

They won't listen to you no matter what you say to them. 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

Dear brother/sister, peace be upon you, and ofcourse, we follow islam and we are 'muslims' as the Quran commanded us to be and name ourselves when asked.

But as muslims, what sunnah do we adhere to? The Messenger of Allah [saw] - but where do we obtain and get his sunnah from?

I wish to ask, a simple question, if i may:

What do you think of those people who claim Allah has a foot, above his footstool, ascends and descends, has eyes, fingers, a shin, and appears and reappears?

salam alikum .. 

answer for your questions .

1.where we get our sunnah = we get our sunnah from quran . .. and hadiths are to be put into the test and see if they contradict what we have in our quran or not .. so in end quran will always be the first and main source for where we get our sunnah 

and what I think of people who claim Allah have foot and eyes and such , I think of them same as those who claim Allah or god begotten a son , it obvious nonsense cuz their is nothing like Allah and Allah is above all earthy things.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:20 AM, humanbeing101 said:

Likewise their are comments which say sunni islam is not true islam.

I think both are correct. Because Islam is one. Quran is one. Prophet is one. Disputes are beyond this. Major one are caliphate/imamate and other matters of history.

13 hours ago, sakura1994 said:

salam alikum .. 

1.where we get our sunnah = we get our sunnah from quran . .. and hadiths are to be put into the test and see if they contradict what we have in our quran or not .. so in end quran will always be the first and main source for where we get our sunnah 

and what I think of people who claim Allah have foot and eyes and such , I think of them same as those who claim Allah or god begotten a son , it obvious nonsense cuz their is nothing like Allah and Allah is above all earthy things.

No one claim this except ignorant one. Its same like we have in Quran Allah created adam with his two hands. All such ayahs of quran and ahadith of prophet s.a.w.w fall into the category of mutashaabihat. Refer Al Imran ayah 7.

1 hour ago, sakura1994 said:

salam alikum .. 

Walaykumsalam

Then you might want to compare the shia vs sunni ahadith on this. I must warn you, reader discretion is advised as the content of some of these things might be very offensive to someone who can't tolerate blasphemy against our creator, Allah [azwj]:

• Advanced Member
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:13 PM, Fahad Sani said:

Likewise their are comments which say sunni islam is not true islam.

I think both are correct. Because Islam is one. Quran is one. Prophet is one. Disputes are beyond this. Major one are caliphate/imamate and other matters of history.

best answer. Only Allah will judge.

• Advanced Member
On 1/21/2017 at 0:20 AM, humanbeing101 said:

With uttermost deference,say, we are no one to decide what is truth and what is false . Every one has its own truth and own false . Truth comes with plethora of intricate layers . Penetration to these layers depends upon person's aptitude , reasoning , thinking and intrinsic inclination . Diversity and hierarchy are the very foundation of this world and they are of monumental significance . One must not try to enforce uniform view upon people under the pretext of "Truth and False " .