Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

prostration on clay

Rate this topic

Hassan-

• Moderators

Coincidentally,  I was praying on a new turbah this evening, when I saw that it had Imam Hussain(as)'s name engraved on it. I did not feel like doing sajdah on Imam's name or any human's name even if they are Masoomeen (as) so I turned it upside down. 

• Veteran Member
16 minutes ago, starlight said:

Coincidentally,  I was praying on a new turbah this evening, when I saw that it had Imam Hussain(as)'s name engraved on it. I did not feel like doing sajdah on Imam's name or any human's name even if they are Masoomeen (as) so I turned it upside down. 

:salam:

I always turn it upside down too.

• Veteran Member
23 minutes ago, realizm said:

I always turn it upside down too.

Me too.

In fact it is difficult to find a plain turbah, currently I found a seller on ebay UK selling 2x plain red clay ones, which he says are from Iraq but purchases in Lebanon. Probably might buy them myself.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, realizm said:

You guys are definitely getting stereotypical here. 

Brother @BowTie and I in this discussion are actually pointing at things that go against our reasoning, even if that implies going against the stream. Not only do you automatically question our faith, you even accuse us of being blind, when to my knowledge, blind actions are more often attributed to group phenomenon.

Might I remind you nobody was accusing anybody here then @bowtie did 

lets not play victim here 

no stereotyping in my comment, rather I’m defending my religion and faith.

if you fail to see that, that’s youre prerogative

Edited by Ralvi

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, BowTie said:

My reply was aimed at a member telling me to shut up and educate myself. :respect:

Amen

Who told you to shut up? I don’t think anybody here was that aggressive....

were are all strangers here, just chatting my friend. It’s all just talk.

Let’s not accuse people of being blind when we don’t know anybody here personally 

• Advanced Member

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respected sister @Hameedeh

Hope everything is fine with you ia 

May I know why was 'onereligion' banned?

He is seen posting comments on this thread in Page 1 and 2 I guess regarding prostration concerns on clay.

Could you kindly assist?.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ralvi said:

Who told you to shut up? I don’t think anybody here was that aggressive....

were are all strangers here, just chatting my friend. It’s all just talk.

Let’s not accuse people of being blind when we don’t know anybody here personally 

42 minutes ago, KnowledgeSeeker36 said:

@Ralvi The comment was ether deleted or removed by a moderator. It’s not there anymore, but I’m glad it’s gone. 

Not to mention he said I was the "enemy" as well :dwarf:

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

May I know why was 'onereligion' banned?

He is seen posting comments on this thread in Page 1 and 2 I guess regarding prostration concerns on clay.

Could you kindly assist?.

Salam. The member you mentioned had several warnings for other topics that included inappropriate language and abusive behavior, such as saying another member did not believe in the Holy Qur'an (implying he was a kafir), disrespecting one of the Ahlul Bayt AS, and belittling a Grand Ayatullah (marja). 

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Might I remind you nobody was accusing anybody here then @bowtie did 

lets not play victim here 

no stereotyping in my comment, rather I’m defending my religion and faith.

if you fail to see that, that’s youre prerogative

You must have missed the beginning of the conversation.

As of you defending your religion and faith... well I am sorry to say it but that's a weak argument since I am in the position to reply the very same thing to you. This is not how debates work.

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, realizm said:

You must have missed the beginning of the conversation.

As of you defending your religion and faith... well I am sorry to say it but that's a weak argument since I am in the position to reply the very same thing to you. This is not how debates work.

I can only talk about what I was talking about, Other conversations have little to do with I am trying to say

and you’re accusing others of being blind and then say my viewpoint is weak. I’m sorry but that’s truly ironic 

You have no proof for such claims

my viewpoint is a defense of my religion and faith from those who think we do things ‘blindly’

You don’t get to in this case call it weak 

youre in the same position as everyone else

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Ralvi said:

I can only talk about what I was talking about, Other conversations have little to do with I am trying to say

and you’re accusing others of being blind and then say my viewpoint is weak. I’m sorry but that’s truly ironic 

my viewpoint is a defense of my religion and faith from those who think we do things ‘blindly’

I find it quite difficult to exchange here, you seem to miss the point of every answer I give.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Ralvi said:

He is telling you you missed the beginning of the conversation mate. Why are you running back and forth?

Either go back to the beginning of the question and open your own discussion about it, or leave it alone. I don't know why you're taking the whole "blindly" thing hard.. keeps stinging you. We told you its not for you, but its as if you keep taking it as if it is for you. Like youre feeling something about it.

Yalli fi msalli ta7t bato, bten3aro :book:

Edited by BowTie

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, BowTie said:

He is telling you you missed the beginning of the conversation mate. Why are you running back and forth?

Either go back to the beginning of the question and open your own discussion about it, or leave it alone. I don't know why you're taking the whole "blindly" thing hard.. keeps stinging you. We told you its not for you, but its as if you keep taking it as if it is for you. Like youre feeling something about it.

Yalli fi msalli ta7t bato, bten3aro :book:

My posts have nothing to do with earlier posts. Why aren’t you guys getting that?

my posts are my opinions on something I was talking about earlier

you guys can’t act as gatekeepers

jeez you guys are extremely childish 

I’m done here 

Edited by Ralvi

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Ralvi said:

My posts have nothing to do with earlier posts. Why aren’t you guys getting that?

my posts are my opinions on something I was talking about earlier

you guys can’t act as gatekeepers

jeez you guys are extremely childish 

I’m done here 

:bye:

• Moderators

Qur'an Surah 99, verse 4

يَوۡمَـئِذٍ تُحَدِّثُ اَخۡبَارَهَا ۙ‏ 

"On that Day it (the Earth) will recount all her news (everything)"

According to Abu Hurairah, the Prophet (peace be upon him) recited this verse and asked: Do you know what annals it will relate? The people said: Allah and His Messenger have the best knowledge. Thereupon the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The annals are that the Earth will testify to the deeds which every man and woman has done on its back. It will say: He or she had done such and such a thing on such and such a day. These will be the annals the Earth will narrate. (Musnad Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Nasai, Ibn Jarir, Abd bin Humaid, Ibn al-Mundhir, Hakim, Ibn Marduyah, Baihaqi in Ash-Shuab). According to Rabiah Kharashi, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Beware of the Earth, for it is your root and basis, and there is nothing which a person does on it, and it will not report, whether it is good or bad. (Mujam at-Tabarani).

So the Earth will recount to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who prostrated on it. Maybe our brothers expect their carpets to do the same? ;)