In the Name of God بسم الله

Worthless Hajj?

Rate this topic

TimeforM

Salam everyone.

We all know what Hajj is for, to get closer to Allah and fulfill some of His orders. Where do I start? Kaba and Macca, like Medina, are in the hands of the greatest enemies of Allah. Their rulers are of dirty origins and are cooperating with the devil. All the money that comes from Hajj and Umrah are going in the hands of the kafirs, which are spent in the worst way. Buying weapons and bombs for their proxy armies, adultery, bribery, war financing and gay parties of course. Is Allah happy with the current rulers? Can you even wonder. Can one who is ignoring all of this, goes on Hajj to get closer to Allah while ignoring the truth and injustice be considered a sane person? Not at all. Can one visit a man in a house who is being tortured mentally and physically, then leave thinking everything is fine because he visited him? Does a visit make you a better person. I think so, yeah.....not. This is done by millions of people who have some power to change things, but they are all selfish of course. Why help the tortured man? No need when you can come home back and brag about the visit. A lot of money is earned by Hajj. So you can actually say that Hajjis are financing the oppression. We got the Yemeni war lately, lots of bombs....Some people will explain how they buy the bombs with the oil money and build mosques and other by Allah loved things with the Hajji money. Please, keep something like this away from this thread, thats just insane and wahabistic. How can people go to Hajj and ignore what the Saudis are doing and expect love from Allah as a reward? Is Allah also blind like the people. Ka'ba and Macca are supposed to be in some better hands, in the hands of an Imam. 

Go to Hajj, pay for the bombs they drop on Yemeni kids, pay for the bullets used to kill civilians in Syria, pay for the adultery the elite saudis are commiting, pay for the cars, huge structures and Allah will give you a reward for that because "Hajj". Of course, they earn money with the oil, but thats not all the money. 

• Moderators

I just got back from Hajj. well, a few months ago. 

Here are two of my observations. 

The haramain (Mecca and Medina) have a 'pulling power' on the soul that is completely independent of whoever in ruling in the area. Those who have been to Hajj know this. I wish for all my brothers and sisters to be able to experience first hand. When you step into the Masjid An Nabawi in Medina or in the Haram in Mecca, you are overcome with a sense of joy, fear, and being awestruck at the dignity and high position of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and the religion of Islam and the overwhelming power and presence of Allah(s.w.a). You get the feeling that there is a presence and a dignity that surround the holy places and it has been there since the beginning of time and will always be there. 

When you step outside the Haram in Mecca or outside the Masjid in Medina, that is when you start to feel the other things you are talking about. Al Saud is an oppressive dictatorship, and the vast majority of the people, even in Hijaz do not accept their rule and are not satisfied with it, which is why they need police standing on every corner and Takfiri henchmen standing at every holy site yelling at people. If they were comfortable in their rule and their rule was accepted by the people, they wouldn't need to do this. The only ones who are satisfied with the rule of Al Saud are the cows feeding at the trough, i.e. their friends and cohorts who are sucking the wealth of Hijaz dry (literally and figuratively) in order to put gold plating on their 747s. When you see a government acting like this, you know the end is near, and I got the feeling that the end is definitely near for Al Saud. The question is who will replace them, will they be worse or better. That is the big question in my mind. 

I think everyone who has the opportunity to go to Hajj or Umrah should go. First, because at least in the case of Hajj for those who haven't gone, it is wajib and also being in the Holy places is pure delight for the soul, and no human being or group of human beings has the power to take that away. 

• Veteran Member
On 1/19/2017 at 3:16 PM, TimeforM said:

Salam everyone.

We all know what Hajj is for, to get closer to Allah and fulfill some of His orders. Where do I start? Kaba and Macca, like Medina, are in the hands of the greatest enemies of Allah. Their rulers are of dirty origins and are cooperating with the devil. All the money that comes from Hajj and Umrah are going in the hands of the kafirs, which are spent in the worst way. Buying weapons and bombs for their proxy armies, adultery, bribery, war financing and gay parties of course. Is Allah happy with the current rulers? Can you even wonder. Can one who is ignoring all of this, goes on Hajj to get closer to Allah while ignoring the truth and injustice be considered a sane person? Not at all. Can one visit a man in a house who is being tortured mentally and physically, then leave thinking everything is fine because he visited him? Does a visit make you a better person. I think so, yeah.....not. This is done by millions of people who have some power to change things, but they are all selfish of course. Why help the tortured man? No need when you can come home back and brag about the visit. A lot of money is earned by Hajj. So you can actually say that Hajjis are financing the oppression. We got the Yemeni war lately, lots of bombs....Some people will explain how they buy the bombs with the oil money and build mosques and other by Allah loved things with the Hajji money. Please, keep something like this away from this thread, thats just insane and wahabistic. How can people go to Hajj and ignore what the Saudis are doing and expect love from Allah as a reward? Is Allah also blind like the people. Ka'ba and Macca are supposed to be in some better hands, in the hands of an Imam. 

Go to Hajj, pay for the bombs they drop on Yemeni kids, pay for the bullets used to kill civilians in Syria, pay for the adultery the elite saudis are commiting, pay for the cars, huge structures and Allah will give you a reward for that because "Hajj". Of course, they earn money with the oil, but thats not all the money. 

Brother - from the time of Imam Ali (as) until the 12th imam, the Kaaba has mostly been under the rule of corrupt and illegitimate rulers. But that did not stop the Imams from performing hajj. So why should it stop us?

Hajj is a wajib on those who meet the conditions. There is no condition about the Kaaba and Masjid-ul-Haraam being under just rulers for one to perform hajj.

Hajj must continue. Its not even a debate.

@shiaman14

Back then it was a handful of believerd who couldn't do anything about it. I wrotr about the current situation where hajjis support corruption and finance war. Back then in the era of Imams, I am pretty sure it was free to go to Hajj, but now it can cost up to few thousand euros. People are making big bucks based on it. You are telling me that is it ok to finance the corrup government, other things i mentioned before and their bombs which they drop on the Yemenis because during the era of Imams Macca and Kaba were usually under the rule of corrupt people. 2 copletelly different situation. In no way would Imams help corrupt people. Its not a debate, I know, since it is hard to accept the truth.

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, TimeforM said:

@shiaman14

Back then it was a handful of believerd who couldn't do anything about it. I wrotr about the current situation where hajjis support corruption and finance war. Back then in the era of Imams, I am pretty sure it was free to go to Hajj, but now it can cost up to few thousand euros. People are making big bucks based on it. You are telling me that is it ok to finance the corrup government, other things i mentioned before and their bombs which they drop on the Yemenis because during the era of Imams Macca and Kaba were usually under the rule of corrupt people. 2 copletelly different situation. In no way would Imams help corrupt people. Its not a debate, I know, since it is hard to accept the truth.

Salaam Brother,

1) there is no Islamic ruling on not going to hajj if the ruling government is corrupt.

2) Saudi 's GDP is about $2,000,000,000,000 (trillion). The amount they earn from hajj is miniscule compared to their oil exports.

3) No matter where you live in the world, chances are you support a corrupt government.

4) How much does one actually spend in Saudi? Pretty much just hotel and food since more people dont fly Saudi than do. That money goes to businesses and not the Saudi government since taxes are minimal. Food and accommodation costs existed during the times of the Imams too so nothing was free then either.

You are right, this is not a debate. Wajib acts never are.