Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The man correcting stories about Muslims

Rate this topic

• 2 months later...
  • Veteran Member
On 1/20/2017 at 2:47 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

does anyone have any contact with @JawzofDETH? our Wikipedia task force was a good initiative

Comrade, I am not available much these days, please take feel free to take up the mantle and continue where we left off. While many people welcomed the idea, we didn't get much support from Admins and Mods at the time we started, I hope you succeed where we failed.

In the meantime as a audio book narrator please visit my Download My Books Torrent , on the last page, is a collection of Islamic books, I hope it's helpful.

Was-Salaam

2 hours ago, JawzofDETH said:

Comrade, I am not available much these days, please take feel free to take up the mantle and continue where we left off. While many people welcomed the idea, we didn't get much support from Admins and Mods at the time we started, I hope you succeed where we failed.

In the meantime as a audio book narrator please visit my Download My Books Torrent , on the last page, is a collection of Islamic books, I hope it's helpful.

Was-Salaam

Come back and lead us.

If you come back, i promise you i will work with you and those of us on the old task force will join up again. We will probably get a load of new guys too.

This was *your* initiative, and you deserve to lead it. I dont want some randomer who wasnt even part of it, ressurrecting it then claiming the credit "look at me i made sc great again". 

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member
On 4/3/2017 at 1:36 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

Come back and lead us.

If you come back, i promise you i will work with you and those of us on the old task force will join up again. We will probably get a load of new guys too.

This was *your* initiative, and you deserve to lead it. I dont want some randomer who wasnt even part of it, ressurrecting it then claiming the credit "look at me i made sc great again". 

Not possible for me, I am spent, I have no time to give this place. You MUST continue! Lead it with Allah's help! You have our history, see where we stumbled initially and Go forth!

Was-Salaam