Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Islandsandmirrors

Post Your Voices!

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, ErikCartman said:

The conservative behavior of religious Dawah wannabe never does fail to surprise me. Just because I don't sport a cleric in my DP it never does mean either that I have any less religious knowledge than you. 

You are on my ignore list since that naray Haideri thread ... please stop replying me. 

Brother , there is no need for these assumptions. I am not 'spotting' a cleric in my DP to 'appear' religious, but i am doing it solely for the sake of raising awareness of the absolute brutality against the sheikh Zazaky in Nigeria, who lost three of his sons and was brutally assaulted, all for the sake of the ahlulbayt asws.

I was also not trying to claim anyone has 'more' religious knowledge.  I just wanted you to be careful even jokingly calling a user 'the lord'. It might seem trivial but calling someone 'the lord' even jokingly is a little borderline. Please don't take it the wrong way.

Brother, we are all not perfect and i accept advice and criticism all the time. Our fellow brothers and sisters have a duty on us, because they care about us, to enjoin good and forbid evil, appropriately. Comparing me to salafi's who knock on your door and ask you to become more religious is perhaps not the most just comparison.

Eitherway, let this thread not get derailed brother, PM me if you have anything to say:) May Allah bless you.

Edited by uponthesunnah

28 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

Brother , there is no need for these assumptions. I am not 'spotting' a cleric in my DP to 'appear' religious, but i am doing it solely for the sake of raising awareness of the absolute brutality against the sheikh Zazaky in Nigeria, who lost three of his sons and was brutally assaulted, all for the sake of the ahlulbayt asws.

I was also not trying to claim anyone has 'more' religious knowledge.  I just wanted you to be careful even jokingly calling a user 'the lord'. It might seem trivial but calling someone 'the lord' even jokingly is a little borderline. Please don't take it the wrong way.

Brother, we are all not perfect and i accept advice and criticism all the time. Our fellow brothers and sisters have a duty on us, because they care about us, to enjoin good and forbid evil, appropriately. Comparing me to salafi's who knock on your door and ask you to become more religious is perhaps not the most just comparison.

Eitherway, let this thread not get derailed brother, PM me if you have anything to say:) May Allah bless you.

You did a nice job, I am with you no matter whoever stands against you :D

1 hour ago, Irfan1214 said:

You did a nice job, I am with you no matter whoever stands against you :D

I am not always right, and also want to be called out politely and advised where i go wrong, because i like everyone else here, am learning.

2 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

I just wanted you to be careful even jokingly calling a user 'the lord'. It might seem trivial but calling someone 'the lord' even jokingly is a little borderline. Please don't take it the wrong way.

Dude when going through my posts, have puns, sarcasm and English grammar detectors ON. I am always very careful about my choice of words. Sister @notme already explained you. I am a god ... before you jump out of the chair and have a barrel roll mid air, it's not God. 

I have a feeling to correct the religious people when I see them doing a lot wrong, but I'd instead just mind my own business and chill and party. Kthxbye. 

eabzuyJ.jpg

Edited by ErikCartman

Alright let's keep these off topic posts out of here. You guys are going to have to have this conversation via voice recording if you insist on having it here.

Edited by notme

6 minutes ago, notme said:

Alright let's keep these off topic posts out of here. You guys are going to have to have this conversation via voice recording if you insist on having it here.

Okay I am up for it. We are gonna have a vocal showdown ...  bring it on. RAAAAAWWRRRR. 

Edited by ErikCartman

14 hours ago, Marbles said:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nrsRCwxYxs

I couldn't find a decent mic/headphone, so had to record into the laptop. Sounds like I'm speaking from inside the well. Oh well!

@Heavenly_Silk your turn.

Definitely a professor :grin:  

On 21/01/2017 at 0:18 AM, silasun said:

Yous can all benefit from my words of wisdom.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nft0ELGP0w

Apology accepted on their behalf.... YEE HAW!

2 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

Our fellow brothers and sisters have a duty on us, because they care about us, to enjoin good and forbid evil, appropriately. Comparing me to salafi's who knock on your door and ask you to become more religious is perhaps not the most just comparison.

I have highlighted the text that I had talked about.

4 hours ago, starlight said:

I can not think of anything to say, ba-bye... lol you sound almost annoyed :P

4 hours ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

Lol! I'm not sure I can go through with doing another one.

Yes, you can! Yes you can!

Okay, I'll try to persuade you with a recording, in Urdu this time. 

14 minutes ago, Pearl178 said:

@Heavenly_Silk  Finally! That was a pleasure to listen your voice is not only soothing but your accent is so posh too mA, keep 'em coming!

:sign_merci:

oh noooo I am really not posh! You keep them coming too, do one in Arabic! @Marbles is now after me to do one in Urdu!