Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

Role play non shia vs shia

Rate this topic

Salam, Ya Ali (as) madad, Lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

faith is nothing unless it is explored, pondered over, tested and improved. as such, lets do some role play exercises where I play the role of various non shia faiths, and try to pose "unanswerable" questions. lets see how well you can reply. better replies mean better prizes*

*There are no prizes

anyone up for this? lets start nice and easy, as a warm up. 

I pose to you - 

Allah loves you so much, he created hell for you to burn for all eternity if you do not love him back

how do you, as a shia, respond?

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

faith is nothing unless it is explored, pondered over, tested and improved. as such, lets do some role play exercises where I play the role of various non shia faiths, and try to pose "unanswerable" questions. lets see how well you can reply. better replies mean better prizes*

*There are no prizes

I pose to you - 

Allah loves you so much, he created hell for you to burn for all eternity if you do not love him back

I will respond by saying that there is no logical coherence in your statement. You cannot cook a khichri of love and justice. In fact, each element has to be assessed on its merit before one can infer if there is a contradiction in the overall scheme. For example, it is well documented that 1 good deed receives 10 rewards but 1 bad deed equals 1 bad deed only. Will you still claim that Allah's justice contradicts His love for His intelligent beings? 

Well I would respond by saying who said Allah loves everyone? Sounds like a semi-Christian belief to me.

This is what the Qur'an said, and there are more Verses telling us about whom Allah does not like.

Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers.

Surat Al-Imran

Edited by E.L King

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I guess you seriously lack the knowledge on the subject ... there are several degrees of punishment just like those exist in this world ... enteral hell fire is for those ..... for the likes of Yazid ... (LA) ... and perhaps those who usurped the legitimate authority of others and undermine their dignity.  I am not even playing safe here bruv! 

Edited by ErikCartman

9 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

I'd love you @DigitalUmmah to play a role of an ISIS commander and me Hezbullah ... not even kidding. Go Ahead and come at me.

um...ok. 

you filthy rafidhi majoos walidul mutah, your whole faith is based on innovation and ghuluw. we are defending our syrian brothers and sisters from the tyrant bashar al assad. you are only in syria/iraq to expand Iranian influence in the region

man I feel dirty just typing that. 

1 hour ago, E.L King said:

Well I would respond by saying who said Allah loves everyone? Sounds like a semi-Christian belief to me.

This is what the Qur'an said, and there are more Verses telling us about whom Allah does not like.

Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers.

Surat Al-Imran

So Allah does not love us, but demands we pray to him five times a day, otherwise he burns us for all eternity?

1 hour ago, Abbas. said:

I will respond by saying that there is no logical coherence in your statement. You cannot cook a khichri of love and justice. In fact, each element has to be assessed on its merit before one can infer if there is a contradiction in the overall scheme. For example, it is well documented that 1 good deed receives 10 rewards but 1 bad deed equals 1 bad deed only. Will you still claim that Allah's justice contradicts His love for His intelligent beings? 

it depends on what one defines as "good" or "bad. why is circumcising babies "good" while not wanting to wake at 5am to pray "bad"?

13 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

So Allah does not love us, but demands we pray to him five times a day, otherwise he burns us for all eternity?

If you are a proper believer He loves you.

If you do not pray five times a day that is a sin, if not kufr (atleast in the afterlife).

@DigitalUmmah  'Hell' and 'Allah's demands' ; →  why would these two points bother you if you dont even believe in Allah/His existence? Surely you wouldn't think they're true? 

Waking up for fajr is to discipline humans, make them more active, builds a good habit (of waking up early), and reduces laziness. Also, since praying is abit like meditation - it means you reflect on yourself spiriftually , thus  making you feel more peaceful and calm.

Circumcision has more health benefits than drawbacks. Go and search it up on the NHS website. 

Edited by hayaah

you filthy rafidhi majoos walidul mutah, your whole faith is based on innovation and ghuluw. we are defending our syrian brothers and sisters from the tyrant bashar al assad. you are only in syria/iraq to expand Iranian influence in the region

I'd purely discuss it in a political manner, because I doubt you even know how to spell 'Fiqah'.. so let's not get there ... and you are not 'religious' people to begin with ... you are warriors, warlords whateav!

Muslim world overall, is going to transitioning phase, from monarchy to dictatorship and finally democracy... I have never favored Asad ... neither did I husseini Mubarak .. or even Ghaddfi... they are/were creeps.

But at least life was going on ... during transitioning period, i guess things can only work out... like they do here in Pakistan ... and which is about ... activating or motivating your civil society ... 

But who I am kidding ... you hate democracy ...

As for Iran ... It's a game of chess ... the only rule that works in Middle East is .... ' Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend '

man I feel dirty just typing that. 

dirty in what sense ... mentally or physically?

Edited by ErikCartman

2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

This is the half of the truth, Allah(SWT) loves you so much and created a place for you called heaven, if you love him you will NOT enter heaven!!! love alone is not the key to heaven, it is deeds that matter, the love must be practical, not passive and just a word in your mouth, but there's one thing here that is correct Allah(SWT) loves us all, like a father who loves his children, but if one of his children makes trouble for other children the love won't help that child because here the other children will claim justice and justice requires punishment and this is why hell is created to punish the sins, yet in case of family we see that a father will punish a child if the son/daughter say, you are not my father and father will be outraged and punish the child because he/she has denied his/her father and also it is an indirect accusation to the mother because it indicates that the mother has done ..... the same is true for shirk or paganism, when you deny Allah(swt) then another must have created you and this is a great insult, which deserves punishment again because of the other creations, the father in the family will not threat the same way those who obey him and are kind to him and those who disobey and accuse him, because it is against justice, even in a small family parents have to do things they don't really wish but the justice claims so, the same is true for Allah(swt), he doesn't like to see us burned in hell but it is we ourselves who choose where to go.

2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Aliun Wali Allah Wajib

BAR MUQASSIRREEN LANAT

*There are no prizes

I pose to you - 

Allah loves me so much, he created hell as a means to burn away all my sins so I can still go to heaven.

36 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

I'd purely discuss it in a political manner, because I doubt you even know how to spell 'Fiqah'.. so let's not get there ... and you are not 'religious' people to begin with ... you are warriors, warlords whateav!

Muslim world overall, is going to transitioning phase, from monarchy to dictatorship and finally democracy... I have never favored Asad ... neither did I husseini Mubarak .. or even Ghaddfi... they are/were creeps.

But at least life was going on ... during transitioning period, i guess things can only work out... like they do here in Pakistan ... and which is about ... activating or motivating your civil society ... 

But who I am kidding ... you hate democracy ...

As for Iran ... It's a game of chess ... the only rule that works in Middle East is .... ' Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend '

dirty in what sense ... mentally or physically?

You think thats how hizbullah would talk about Iran? 

Try again

Maybe ask the isis why he is attacking shrines of his own Prophet's grandchildren pbuhp

3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Even if He throws me into hell, I will continue to praise Him & call Him like that:

Moulaya Ya Moula

Ant-Al-Moula wa analabd

Wa hal yarhamul abda illal Moula

Moulaya Ya Moula

Ant-Al-Malik wa analmamlook

Wa hal yarhamul mamlooka illal Malik

Moulaya Ya Moula

Ant-Al-Rehman wa analmarhoom

Wa hal yarhamul marhooma illar-Rehman

Moulaya Ya Moula

Ant-Al-Ghafoor wa analmudhnib

Wa hal yarhamul mudhniba ill-Al-Ghafoor

1 hour ago, hayaah said:

@DigitalUmmah  'Hell' and 'Allah's demands' ; →  why would these two points bother you if you dont even believe in Allah/His existence? Surely you wouldn't think they're true? 

Waking up for fajr is to discipline humans, make them more active, builds a good habit (of waking up early), and reduces laziness. Also, since praying is abit like meditation - it means you reflect on yourself spiriftually , thus  making you feel more peaceful and calm.

Circumcision has more health benefits than drawbacks. Go and search it up on the NHS website. 

Omg! Did you try to intimidate DU? 

psssst! It was a role playing thread. I guess you took the role of a Nanny then hehe?

21 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

You were created to follow the authority of Allah. If you believe and follow him, he loves you. If you reject the truth, hell will be a deserving place for you and Allah is the most merciful.

If I was born in the amazon jungle to a cannibal tribe that worshipped the crocodile god Araknatu, would Allah burn me in hell for all eternity for not believing in him & being a cannibal, even though that's all I knew? so will your heaven be filled with people who didnt know any better? what about a child who has been raised by taleban all his life, all he knows is their beliefs. he kills himself 100% believing he is doing a good thing to please Allah. will your Allah put him in heaven alongside his victims?

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

If I was born in the amazon jungle to a cannibal tribe that worshipped the crocodile god Araknatu, would Allah burn me in hell for all eternity for not believing in him & being a cannibal, even though that's all I knew? so will your heaven be filled with people who didnt know any better? what about a child who has been raised by taleban all his life, all he knows is their beliefs. he kills himself 100% believing he is doing a good thing to please Allah. will your Allah put him in heaven alongside his victims?

Yes that's why I said people who 'reject the truth' meaning that the truth was presented to them and they rejected it. Someone born in the amazon with no knowledge of the truth is for Allah to decide where he goes. 

As for the kid that was raised by the taliban, if he is old enough to realize what's right and wrong, or what's rational and irrational, than he is capable in understanding what he is doing is not pleasing Allah but only pleasing the taliban that brainwashed him.

16 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

Omg! Did you try to intimidate DU? 

psssst! It was a role playing thread. I guess you took the role of a Nanny then hehe?

No, lol. I know its a role play, which is exactly why I said that to him. :p

14 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

If I was born in the amazon jungle to a cannibal tribe that worshipped the crocodile god Araknatu, would Allah burn me in hell for all eternity for not believing in him & being a cannibal, even though that's all I knew?

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 172:

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ شَهِدْنَا أَن تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَافِلِينَ

And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their backs, their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we were heedless of this.

(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 173:

أَوْ تَقُولُوا إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ

Or you should say: Only our fathers associated others (with Allah) before, and we were an offspring after them: Wilt Thou then destroy us for what the vain doers did?

(English - Shakir)

Be a human DU, a being with intellect! 

14 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

what about a child who has been raised by taleban all his life, all he knows is their beliefs. he kills himself 100% believing he is doing a good thing to please Allah. will your Allah put him in heaven alongside his victims?

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 32:

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ

For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.

(English - Shakir)

15 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Every human has a conscience. (In urdu its called 'zameer') . Your conscience will keep trying to tell you what's right and what's wrong.

'Reflection' is also something that humans do - by choice or absent-mindedly. This can lead to anyone (who has the ability to think for themselves) to wonder about 'life' and how it came to be. The more one thinks and observes, the closer he will get to his answers. 

If a child who has been trained by taliban grows up and starts thinking for himself, he can realise that hurting another being is wrong by: 

- witnessing pain (which he himself can feel as well, if it were to happen to him) 

- experiancing different emotions relatated to different situations (right = happy,  bad = guilt/regret, fear or sadness) .  Again, this will be often triggered by conscience or the results of self-reflection. 

At some point in life a person will always ask himself 'is this right?' Or 'what if this was to happen to me...?'  The moment when thoughts like these go through someone's mind, they will be completely responsible for their actions from then onwards. 

Allah didn't create hell for people who don't love him , Allah created hell for zalemin tyranny

وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (29)) سوره الكهف

suah al kahf ayah number 29

(29) And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.

﴿ إِنَّ جَهَنَّمَ كَانَتْ مِرْصَادًا * لِلطَّاغِينَ مَآبًا * لَابِثِينَ فِيهَا أَحْقَابًا  ﴾ [النبأ: 21 - 23]
surah nabaa 21-30

(21) Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait

(22) For the transgressors, a place of return,

(23) In which they will remain for ages [unending].